Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• dirty (and sweet) Rhyiona dreams <3

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

good night everybody :-)<3 also I hope I haven't been annoying to you, sorry if I have.

• I see... And yes, I do read the subtitles :)

Interesting.

Brawl posted: »

Yes the engine is really that bad , you probably don't pay attention because you're reading the subtitles (if you use them) , but if you do

• Yup, that's annoying.

True. In that case though, I can't do passion. If I argue with someone I worry about what they'll think :P Practically the only one I do it with is my best friend. Rant, though. Rant I can do.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Fair enough, tbh I wish we could delete our own comments you know? Instead the Mods do it... Lol, not everything requires passion :P An argument with someone requires passion, that is just a rant.

• Oh sod off! XP

Kawaiii posted: »

Haven't had it for a while though

• Alt text

good night everybody :-)<3 also I hope I haven't been annoying to you, sorry if I have.

• Indeed...

An argument is about your own opinion against another's. If you worry about their response then you'll lose the argument (unless it is already lost)

JumpyJoey posted: »

Yup, that's annoying. True. In that case though, I can't do passion. If I argue with someone I worry about what they'll think :P Practically the only one I do it with is my best friend. Rant, though. Rant I can do.

• I'm back to the world's famous ship thread "Rhyiona", :D
    How's everybody doing? Did I miss anything? (Besides 469) :+

• Goodnight Marija :D

And no, you haven't <3

• K

ABigBadWolf posted: »

He's in Japan, he warned us about it. He'll be back this month.

• How's everybody doing?

it's been a smooth ride ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm back to the world's famous ship thread "Rhyiona", How's everybody doing? Did I miss anything? (Besides 469) :+

• edited August 2015

@ABigBadWolf

So who am I being shipped with now?

@xfuriouss

@rhonu

@JumpyJoey

@buntingsir

WHICH ONE DUDE?! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

EDIT: Kawaiii is with Eryka so she has been removed from the list :P

• You missed Coke, Degree, lewdness of epic proportions... and page 469 :)

I'm back to the world's famous ship thread "Rhyiona", How's everybody doing? Did I miss anything? (Besides 469) :+

• That sounds disappointing. Maybe that just wasn't what he wanted... still, he should've at least looked for another career instead of sitting around all day.

We lived on an island next to Manhattan, it was quite calm there :)

Man, I wish I had such a cool uncle. I have an uncle that works for a skincare company, does that count? xD

Well I only really see one of them :P One used to be in the Army, but he left after he finished training apparently due to asthma (we don

• maybe...... all of them......? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@ABigBadWolf So who am I being shipped with now? @xfuriouss @rhonu @JumpyJoey @buntingsir WHICH ONE DUDE?! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD EDIT: Kawaiii is with Eryka so she has been removed from the list :P

• That's a heart attack waiting to happen before I can experience any kind of fun! XD

maybe...... all of them......? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited August 2015

Rhyiona is the Universe, but ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) is also Rhyiona. Does it means ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) is the Universe????

• Which is why I don't start them ;)

Indeed... An argument is about your own opinion against another's. If you worry about their response then you'll lose the argument (unless it is already lost)

• That's a heart attack waiting to happen

oh i bet... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

That's a heart attack waiting to happen before I can experience any kind of fun! XD

• Maybe the Universe is ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)? So the Universe is Rhyiona...

• We weren't impressed, but he's out now... And one day we are going to get in touch with him :)

Sounds nice :D

Relatives can be cool for all sorts of reasons! Cuz my Grandfather was ex-Military (and a Lt. Colonel no less) so he wanted all his kids to learn discipline, and for his boys to experience the Military life.

2 of my uncles did some service for the National Guard but then moved to civilian jobs, and the other stayed in the Merchant Marines.

One of my aunts married a former Army Officer. And another did some government work...

JumpyJoey posted: »

That sounds disappointing. Maybe that just wasn't what he wanted... still, he should've at least looked for another career instead of sittin

• I'm 100% sure it's @buntingsir

@ABigBadWolf So who am I being shipped with now? @xfuriouss @rhonu @JumpyJoey @buntingsir WHICH ONE DUDE?! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD EDIT: Kawaiii is with Eryka so she has been removed from the list :P

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited August 2015

Alt text Sorry...

You missed Coke, Degree, lewdness of epic proportions... and page 469

• Alt text

• Too much like Inception, and my tiny brain cannot comprehend it :O

• Oh so you're challenging me? >:)

That's a heart attack waiting to happen oh i bet... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• lewdness

Alt text

You missed Coke, Degree, lewdness of epic proportions... and page 469

• Sometimes yes, a tablet. ;-;

rhonu posted: »

do you write from a tablet? because my fingers don't hurt when i'm on a keyboard, but in mobile and tablet they always end up hurting... ;;

• Why's that? :)

Green613 posted: »

I'm 100% sure it's @buntingsir

• I guess it's mating season in the Rhyiona thread?

I need a list of everyone who's a pair at this point

SOMEONE GET ON IT

• That sounds final :) It'll work out, you'll see.

It was ;-;

Okay! I believe in cool relatives! My uncle is cool, we get free skincare products ;)

We weren't impressed, but he's out now... And one day we are going to get in touch with him Sounds nice Relatives can be cool for al

• WHY

If I do it too fast it always hurts for some reason ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• ...no.... totally not....

Oh so you're challenging me?

• SOMEONE GET ON IT

we will, daddy, we will ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Green613 posted: »

I guess it's mating season in the Rhyiona thread? I need a list of everyone who's a pair at this point SOMEONE GET ON IT

• Of course not!

Sweet Rhyiona dreams!

• WHY NAWT

ABigBadWolf posted: »

WHY

• furious, still. >:)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.