Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• i'm more of a grandma in that sense x)

HazzatheMan posted: »

You are every child's favorite Mom!!

• Alt text

Well I'll just give you a hug instead

• AHH it's one of my favorite movies too! that's exactly what i meant :P

I LOVE The Road To El Dorado!!! XD One of my favorite movies as a kid!!! I'm surprised at how badly it did though Yeah Tulio falls in lo

• OMG IM SORRY BUT AHAHHAHAHAHA

• edited August 2015

Yeah, and the tons of gifs in a row might scare newcommers away or somethin'.

I know, I remember, when I was younger, that my friends wouldb be talking about a film or a cartoon, and I'd be like "wut?".

Ok that's enough, I'm tired :P Meh, it's one of those films that all of your friends watched and you were the black sheep that didn't you know? XD

• Well my Mom's off to North Carolina for a work placement tomorrow morning! She'll be gone until Wednesday week after next, and I want to say goodbye before she leaves for the airport.

So goodnight everyone, sweet Rhyiona dreams, and I'll catch up with you all tomorrow XD

• Is there any Coke?

rhonu posted: »

i'm that kind of mom

• Nah, too young :P

i'm more of a grandma in that sense x)

• I did! Granted, my feet do hurt but eh, they're sensitive little shits. :')

Kawaiii posted: »

Hii! Hope you had a great day!

• Something tells me she won't....

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I hope she does.

• edited August 2015

I need to watch it again sometime, it's been years!! XD

AHH it's one of my favorite movies too! that's exactly what i meant :P

• Not when you talk about shaving your legs it's too lewd!

Eryka posted: »

A Diary and Rhyiona is the same thing right?

• 2 late 2 celebrate..?

for fuck's sake, i could've just sit on my ass at home, because i knew i'll miss 69, but no, of course i had to go out. :(
    i guess i'm gonna party hard alone :/

Alt text

and now i have to catch up ;_;

• Nah I think it draws them in tbh :)

I was like one of those friends lol :P I just didn't watch the Pokemon movies...

MichaelBP posted: »

Yeah, and the tons of gifs in a row might scare newcommers away or somethin'. I know, I remember, when I was younger, that my friends wouldb be talking about a film or a cartoon, and I'd be like "wut?".

• Meanwhile I eat all the snacks before Rhys and Fiona get a chance to even get a bite.

i'm that kind of mom

• Yeah, could catch a bad cold if I just stay outside.

Good man! Now get inside, it's wet and cold out here

• Well for a start you and me have been officially shipped by Wolf :)

xfuriouss posted: »

2 late 2 celebrate..? for fuck's sake, i could've just sit on my ass at home, because i knew i'll miss 69, but no, of course i had to go out. i guess i'm gonna party hard alone and now i have to catch up ;_;

• Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Solar x Goofy OTP

• Can't argue with that. ^-^

kristi78968 posted: »

I did! Granted, my feet do hurt but eh, they're sensitive little shits. :')

• After all the shipping comments today, I suggest that this should be the official theme song for the thread.

There's also an AMV version which is AWESOME

• But for real I'm really shaving my legs in front of the computer...

Kawaiii posted: »

Not when you talk about shaving your legs it's too lewd!

• Just before I go, I want to add a ship of my own to the thread, and it comes from Blenheim Palace.

John Churchill (the first Duke of Marlborough) and Sarah Jennings. They fell "passionately and permanently" in love when they first met, and married within a year.

Sarah had a very fiery and somewhat childish temper, while John was always calm and collected. She did push him to the limit sometimes, but they were truly devoted to one another. Sarah saw John's vision of Blenheim Palace through to the end even after he died, and cherished his memory until her final days...

Thought I would share that :')

• that's great! it's destiny harry, don't deny it :')

Well for a start you and me have been officially shipped by Wolf

• more like an anthem ;)

kristi78968 posted: »

After all the shipping comments today, I suggest that this should be the official theme song for the thread. There's also an AMV version which is AWESOME

• So you and me? Together? <3

that's great! it's destiny harry, don't deny it :')

• I was Late to the party to, Might I join?Alt text

2 late 2 celebrate..? for fuck's sake, i could've just sit on my ass at home, because i knew i'll miss 69, but no, of course i had to go out. i guess i'm gonna party hard alone and now i have to catch up ;_;

• Sorry but... Who are they?

Just before I go, I want to add a ship of my own to the thread, and it comes from Blenheim Palace. John Churchill (the first Duke of Marl

• more is always better than less ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I was Late to the party to, Might I join?

• Alt text

But for real I'm really shaving my legs in front of the computer...

• It probablys does... unless it's gifs of super spooky skelletons.

I remember there were times where I was the only one who watched something, and then little me would have to explain evrything. I only watched the first one, I don't think I watched any of the others.

Nah I think it draws them in tbh I was like one of those friends lol :P I just didn't watch the Pokemon movies...

• Real life people :P

John Churchill was the first Duke of Marlborough, and the man responsible for the creation of Blenheim Palace in England. Sarah Jennings is his wife.

The love story of these 2 is quite sweet :P

Sorry but... Who are they?

• Hey! Isn't that Chuck from Panty and Stocking? XP

I was Late to the party to, Might I join?

• I'll Bring the Coke ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

more is always better than less ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Rhys is lucky to have you. :)

i'm that kind of mom

• Good night!! Sweet Rhyiona dreams!

Well my Mom's off to North Carolina for a work placement tomorrow morning! She'll be gone until Wednesday week after next, and I want to say

• excellent ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'll Bring the Coke ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Good times man :D

I think the first one is just mandatory :P

MichaelBP posted: »

It probablys does... unless it's gifs of super spooky skelletons. I remember there were times where I was the only one who watched someth

• Oh, Okay!

Real life people :P John Churchill was the first Duke of Marlborough, and the man responsible for the creation of Blenheim Palace in England. Sarah Jennings is his wife. The love story of these 2 is quite sweet :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.