What do you think ...

The Ice Dragon mean ? (ep.6 name)
My first thought is that is something in the North Grove, but I hardly believe its a real dragon
Second: It's something about the Lord of the house.
What do you think ?

Comments

• Yes it is in the North Grove , but it is real.

• edited August 2015

There is a constellation called "Ice Dragon" in the world of Ice and Fire. One of it's stars is called "Ice Dragon's Eye", it points north. I think, the stars will help Gared and Co navigate and eventually find the North Grove.

• edited August 2015

"Beneath the watchfull eye of the Ice Dragon", meaning that this place "North Grove" can be found by following this constalation. This is the most logical thing, I highly doubt there will be a real Ice Dragon.

This was supposed to be a separate comment, I didn't want to reply to your comment Krapinka. :D

Krapinka posted: »

There is a constellation called "Ice Dragon" in the world of Ice and Fire. One of it's stars is called "Ice Dragon's Eye", it points north. I think, the stars will help Gared and Co navigate and eventually find the North Grove.

• No problem .)

FetchWalker posted: »

"Beneath the watchfull eye of the Ice Dragon", meaning that this place "North Grove" can be found by following this constalation. This is th

Sign in to comment in this discussion.