Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Luke confirmed to be the iceberg for Rhysha's ship.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Luke ships Rhyiona confirmed.

• are you listenin', TTG?

this is some fineass plot material

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Luke confirmed to be the iceberg for Rhysha's ship.

• You already know bby. ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

why AM I EVERYONE'S TARGET

• I'm doing very well Chewy >v< Yes chaos theory proves that Chloe has to die. I never liked her anyway... shitting on everything Max does.

I like Warren (he's kinda creepy, but likable), he's good for Max (praying atm so he won't be jefferson jr like others suspect)

How are you doing today Julie if you don't mind me asking? If I have to choose then am going let Chloe die am sorry Chloe but you have to di

• I like that plot twist.

Rhys survives and gives the flower to Fiona. 11/10

are you listenin', TTG? this is some fineass plot material

• A daily reminder that Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life <3

we all need that reminder tbh

• we all need more thread activity...

A daily reminder that Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life we all need that reminder tbh

• edited August 2015

That's good to hear :D

BRO FIST <3

Chloe: this is enough money to pay off Frank

Me:really you want to steal charity money that's a new level of low.

Chloe: gets mad at you for not stealing the money.

Me: well excuse me for thinking about others and if we did steal it they would eventually find out that the money disappear and have the police involved so no I don't regret anything. |:<( I don't know if the police do get involved if you steal it but it's common sense and I'm not going to stoop to your level and steal from charity that's just wrong ):< )

I don't think my heart and my brain will be able to take it anymore if that happens ;-;

XDJulieXD posted: »

I'm doing very well Chewy >v< Yes chaos theory proves that Chloe has to die. I never liked her anyway... shitting on everything Max do

• I agree :(

I know people have lives and stuff but I keep refreshing the thread like every ten seconds ;__;

we all need more thread activity...

• I keep refreshing the thread like every ten seconds

i thought i was the only one.... :O

I agree I know people have lives and stuff but I keep refreshing the thread like every ten seconds ;__;

• I know that feeling ;__; it sucks :c

I agree I know people have lives and stuff but I keep refreshing the thread like every ten seconds ;__;

• it sucks

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I know that feeling ;__; it sucks :c

• yeah Chloe can get very low... I dislike that... I understand her issues, but NEVER go desperate like that

I don't think my heart and my brain will be able to take it anymore if that happens ;-;

You and me both Chewy q.q

That's good to hear BRO FIST Chloe: this is enough money to pay off Frank Me:really you want to steal charity money that's a new

• WOLF were is our daily reminder ?

A daily reminder that Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life we all need that reminder tbh

• You got me there BRO. ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

it sucks ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• my uncle is a cgi artist and today he said to me he wanted to do something for my birthday and i said something like "i want to make a short film in which rhys from tales from the borderlands comes to my house like can you film me and then put the cgi model at my side like he's really there??" and he said sure and he told me he has actually done that a lot of times with mass effect characters

tl;dr if we find a rhys model he can use i'm gonna meet my son at last and if it goes well i'm totes requesting rhyiona

• So did I :O !

I feel kinda embarrassed though because I am literally here the whole day, I just love this thread :/

I keep refreshing the thread like every ten seconds i thought i was the only one.... :O

• and then you'll post the movie here. right? right? .....

rhonu posted: »

my uncle is a cgi artist and today he said to me he wanted to do something for my birthday and i said something like "i want to make a short

• OF COURSE that goes without saying <3

and then you'll post the movie here. right? right? .....

• I am literally here the whole day

me too

I just love this thread

me too :)

So did I :O ! I feel kinda embarrassed though because I am literally here the whole day, I just love this thread

• That is so cool :D

I bet it will be awesome, you deserve it! :)

my uncle is a cgi artist and today he said to me he wanted to do something for my birthday and i said something like "i want to make a short

• OH AND

BRO FIST!!!

Alt text

That's good to hear BRO FIST Chloe: this is enough money to pay off Frank Me:really you want to steal charity money that's a new

• I'm glad I am not alone then :)

It's summer and I don't have that much to do so I am stuck here, not like I miss school.

I am literally here the whole day me too I just love this thread me too

• i don't think we'll find a model that works ;; but it'd be great!

That is so cool I bet it will be awesome, you deserve it!

• It's summer and I don't have that much to do

tell me about it

not like I miss school

exactly :)

I'm glad I am not alone then It's summer and I don't have that much to do so I am stuck here, not like I miss school.

• me right now

Alt text

• nobody's commenting so i can't find any more innuendos :\

Kawaiii posted: »

me right now

• i went outside and came back to find only 20 new comments :( we are so ded

me right now

• I went outside and came

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

i went outside and came back to find only 20 new comments we are so ded

• Writing on a tablet is so slow .-.

You go to high school or college?

It's summer and I don't have that much to do tell me about it not like I miss school exactly

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I went outside and came ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• You go to high school or college?

i go to kindergarten ;)

Writing on a tablet is so slow .-. You go to high school or college?

• I left a while back, had some business. Now I'm back :) Hi!

me right now

• Shit, I am sorry, I ask too much ;__;

You go to high school or college? i go to kindergarten

• had some business

oh my... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

JumpyJoey posted: »

I left a while back, had some business. Now I'm back Hi!

• I ask too much

i was just trying to make a joke, and failed miserably. i go to high school, btw ;)

wbu?

Shit, I am sorry, I ask too much ;__;

• Yes John, I was expecting that and I let you have your moment. Honestly though? I hung out with my cousin and spent fifteen minutes singing "We are the world" at the top of my lungs.

had some business oh my... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• and spent fifteen minutes singing "We are the world" at the top of my lungs.

that must've been fun

JumpyJoey posted: »

Yes John, I was expecting that and I let you have your moment. Honestly though? I hung out with my cousin and spent fifteen minutes singing "We are the world" at the top of my lungs.

• I feel you, Summer doesn't feel much different since I only go to school like once a week anyway other than the scorching heat outside. I wished it rained more here but what else to expect living in a desert...-_-

I'm glad I am not alone then It's summer and I don't have that much to do so I am stuck here, not like I miss school.

• Finally, I have caught up.
    Also... I went on tumblr... and I found some rather dirty Rhyiona stuff :s

Sign in to comment in this discussion.