Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited August 2015

exactly, being able to choose would make everyone happy. and this is a game about choices, after all! x)

Kawaiii posted: »

You are so right like they make choice for everything and they are here making Rhysha forced. Probably everybody want an optional choice bc there is also people who don't ship anything.

• Tumblr.......

Got a link for us, bby? <3

xfuriouss posted: »

i just saw nsfw rhyiona fanart on tumblr...

• I imagine them 7/7 23/24 (bc we sleep)

No wait, 24/24 because I keep dreaming about Rhyiona.

Imagine Rhys and Fiona that's it, just imagine them, always imagine them

• Ok.

XDJulieXD posted: »

I've been SUMMONED! DUDE honesty is the key! Not everything is sunshine and rainbows ^^ Srsly thou. I am NOT trying to hurt u in any way ^^ When I'm dead serious you'll know (cuz I usually write a lot)

• Good Morning Kimmy-Klu! I most likely might be in the minority here but I enjoyed the Rhysha Scene but don't get me wrong I still very much want Rhyiona to have its time to.Hopefully TT will make a way to make everyone happy or most likely have something horrible happen..◉︵◉

Kimmy-klu posted: »

i just feel like it's another of my doomed ships waiting to not happen ever. I know how you feel...oh my god...I really really really want to be able to choose Rhyiona ._. also Good morning ... I just woke up.

• He is ready for battle. To defend his beloved Fiona >:)

• Rule 34 of the Internet :P

Next step: Rhys & Fiona on bed naked with some R rated scene.

• (?) Celtic approves of this

I imagine them 7/7 23/24 (bc we sleep) No wait, 24/24 because I keep dreaming about Rhyiona.

• edited August 2015

I also enjoyed the Rhysha scene....

Because I kept the flower to myself!

Alt text

Good Morning Kimmy-Klu! I most likely might be in the minority here but I enjoyed the Rhysha Scene but don't get me wrong I still very much

• yeah, i wish they don't force any ship either. i like rhysha, but for now i feel it's just a lifeboat i can jump into if rhyiona sinks. and i don't really want to need to jump anywhere. :(

i just feel like it's another of my doomed ships waiting to not happen ever. I know how you feel...oh my god...I really really really want to be able to choose Rhyiona ._. also Good morning ... I just woke up.

• Hey dude... You gonna do a version of the Star Wars Holiday Special? >:D

Brawl posted: »

so the last part won't have 165 pictures like the last one , sowwy but the last one was based off episode 5 which had 2 long fights and l

• HOLY SHIET!!! XD

nicholas flamel must be jelly, 'CAUSE I'VE FOUND A WAY TO MAKE THE PHILOSOPHER'S STONE! :O

• Good morning Goofy! Well...I already feel kinda doomed after that episode tbh (like a lot of my ships),also my friend said Rhysha has more intimate moments which made me depressed. idk..I just got so attached to this ship :/ ;-;

Good Morning Kimmy-Klu! I most likely might be in the minority here but I enjoyed the Rhysha Scene but don't get me wrong I still very much

• edited August 2015

Funny how Alfred Nobel created dynamite, then the Nobel Peace Prize :P

• Wow, that's one hell of an analysis! :O

Analyzing Telltale tweets

• Supposedly >:)

Isn't poogs a guy

• I think it's because of the love/hate relationship they have, I think more people get attached to this kind of relationship ^-^

Good morning Goofy! Well...I already feel kinda doomed after that episode tbh (like a lot of my ships),also my friend said Rhysha has more intimate moments which made me depressed. idk..I just got so attached to this ship ;-;

• How Dare You!!Alt text

JK....Alt text

I also enjoyed the Rhysha scene.... Because I kept the flower to myself!

• Well ain't you the coolest kid on the block? :P

• edited August 2015

Yeah, I sort of wish they handled it a little bit differently? because I feel so mean if I tried to choose the non appealing options with sasha or if I just stayed quiet..but they did do a great job with this episode...

(damn..sorry if I sounded depressing wtf)

rhonu posted: »

yeah, i wish they don't force any ship either. i like rhysha, but for now i feel it's just a lifeboat i can jump into if rhyiona sinks. and i don't really want to need to jump anywhere.

• That last one with Adele just confuses me :/

What does it mean???

• Yet no nudity in this series....

Why else would I watch anime?! XP

Green613 posted: »

heres a few lewd gifs

• Alt text

How Dare You!! JK....

• Oh shit! I don't know much about the Civil War storyline in the Marvel comics... But this has me excited! XD

• For me the best was when they were all playing D&D. Then Athena rolls a natural 1 (the worst roll in the game) and rage-quits! XP

ABigBadWolf posted: »

never forget the best screenshot of this entire game

• Don't lose hope just yet! Hey, even if it doesn't become so at lease we still have the Fanfics/art!

Good morning Goofy! Well...I already feel kinda doomed after that episode tbh (like a lot of my ships),also my friend said Rhysha has more intimate moments which made me depressed. idk..I just got so attached to this ship ;-;

• edited August 2015

It sucks because they give us choices that mean nothing to us like what freaking mask you purchased but something that actually brings up feelings and people get involved in they just choose to ignore. It feels awful to feel ignored by a team you love so much.

I still haven't lost faith in them though -- they haven't let me down before and I'm gonna keep trusting them not to leave us out in the cold.

so it's 1 am here and i am a mess of emotion as always. x) i wish i could expect rhyiona to happen, but sometimes i just feel like it's anot

• You lucky son of a bitch! :D

No not at all, I live in Las Vegas.

• I'm 20 and graduated college after graduating high-school :)

Now I just exist :P

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

It's my fault, not yours tho / same, I asked because most of people here are older than me.

• That's so nice of him!!!

I can't wait for this! XD

my uncle is a cgi artist and today he said to me he wanted to do something for my birthday and i said something like "i want to make a short

• Technically... It's not illegal :P

had some business with my cousin My cousin insisted though What the hell? shocked

• Alt text

HazzatheMan posted: »

Technically... It's not illegal :P

• i hope so ;; i should do the same and still hold hope, i'm too fatalistic about those things and it's not over yet... ´v`

It sucks because they give us choices that mean nothing to us like what freaking mask you purchased but something that actually brings up fe

• Oh man I was not expecting that ending!!! XP

This was top notch my friend, I'm extremely proud of you :D

WELCOME SINGLE USER OR IN A RELATIONSHIP TO A SPACE OPERA RHYIONA STORY THIS IS THE LAST PART OF THE GLORIOUS COMIC MADE BY YOURS TRULY

• Why leave?

Why not just stay for the social aspect? :/

eh I have to one day , and it's not really that far , most likely after TFTB ends , so enjoy my epic stuff while you have it cuz you won't see anymore of these when I'm gone ;p

• Oh boy...

that reminds me that once i found rhys/loader bot nsfw. like... rhys/loader bot...

• Man, episode 4 is now really really important to us. If they deside not to develop their relationship in the next ep, then Rhyiona is pretty much a lost cause. :( there's no way they just suddenly throw some Rhyiona at us in the final episode.

But on the other hand, I think these 2 episodes are going to heavily focus on their relationship (what ever it is) since we are catching up the present time. And something clearly happened between them. And there has been subtle hinting that they actually have some feelings for each others (I'm too tired to think any examples but I know there are some hints)

It sucks because they give us choices that mean nothing to us like what freaking mask you purchased but something that actually brings up fe

• Alt text

even if you were the biggest asshole to sasha in the previous episodes you had to play this awkward scene with no good choices to avoid the romance. I love their games but they dissapointed me in this aspect

exactly, being able to choose would make everyone happy. and this is a game about choices, after all! x)

• I know what you mean, and with the way TTG have been handling Rhyiona, I think the romance won't be obvious at all compared to Rhysha... :(

so it's 1 am here and i am a mess of emotion as always. x) i wish i could expect rhyiona to happen, but sometimes i just feel like it's anot

• I spent my hard-stolen money on the most expensive mask in Ep.1! :I

Sign in to comment in this discussion.