Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Ugh, I hate my life :P

Got back from work at 9:30... Closing down took a lot longer than expected, now I'm caught up with 536 comments!

And now I'm gonna go to bed. Goodnight everyone.

And goodnight @xfuriouss <3

• that's exactly why i'm so anxious about this lately-- the closer we get to episode 4, the more i feel this is our last chance indeed. :(

nohuhhuh posted: »

Man, episode 4 is now really really important to us. If they deside not to develop their relationship in the next ep, then Rhyiona is prett

• i have this hope that they have considered the opinions about that rhysha scene being forced... but i'm not too optimistic about it ´_`

HazzatheMan posted: »

I know what you mean, and with the way TTG have been handling Rhyiona, I think the romance won't be obvious at all compared to Rhysha...

• I really think that in episode 4 only Rhys and Fiona will escape because in the present time there is only the 2 of them and that's probably why they hate each other? I don't have other explanation soo...

• Good night Hazza!

Sweet & Dirty Rhyiona dreams ♥♥

Ugh, I hate my life :P Got back from work at 9:30... Closing down took a lot longer than expected, now I'm caught up with 536 comments! And now I'm gonna go to bed. Goodnight everyone. And goodnight @xfuriouss

• nighty night bro<3

Ugh, I hate my life :P Got back from work at 9:30... Closing down took a lot longer than expected, now I'm caught up with 536 comments! And now I'm gonna go to bed. Goodnight everyone. And goodnight @xfuriouss

• edited August 2015

Alt text

WHOA WHOA WHOA! I COME BACK TO SEE DESPAIR!? No good!

Guys, listen, I personally think that Rhysha is optional or won't happen at all. I know Telltale does this thing where you think your choices matter but they don't, but I think here they do. I don't think Telltale will force people into a situation they don't like. When you gave Sasha the flower, you had the choice of being sweet on her or not. If you did, then well, Rhysha might happen in your playthrough. If you were like me and wanted to keep the flower to yourself because Rhys needs to be pretty, then Sasha gets the hint you're not into her like that. Even without those things in consideration think about it like this, where is Sasha? Why isn't she with Rhys? Something must of happened between the group for her and Vaughn to just completely abandon Fiona and Rhys. Obviously, the romance didn't happen or else she would have stuck with her potential boyfriend.

Even if Rhysha is canon without our choice, who cares? Doesn't mean we can't still ship Rhyiona.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to catch up on the comments I've missed within the last few hours!

• edited August 2015

It looks like half of the fans hated the Rhysha scenes (mostly people who hate forced romance in general) and half of the fans liked them. So I think TTG has noticed this and hopefully does something about it. Hopefully.

Wow even if Rhyiona is doomed to sink, I don't even care. At this point I just hope I can avoid those romantic Rhysha scenes in general. No offence Sasha..

rhonu posted: »

i have this hope that they have considered the opinions about that rhysha scene being forced... but i'm not too optimistic about it ´_`

• tfw when you see everyone talking about this nsfw post on tumblr and you have no idea what it is in context or anything

Alt text

Finally, I have caught up. Also... I went on tumblr... and I found some rather dirty Rhyiona stuff

• AMAZING, I DIDN'T EXPECT IT TO END THAT WAY EITHER!

I'M IN THERE TOO HOLY CRAP! I GOT A LINE AS WELL! <33333

Brawl posted: »

WELCOME SINGLE USER OR IN A RELATIONSHIP TO A SPACE OPERA RHYIONA STORY THIS IS THE LAST PART OF THE GLORIOUS COMIC MADE BY YOURS TRULY

• I'm sorry!

Alt text

kristi78968 posted: »

WHOA WHOA WHOA! I COME BACK TO SEE DESPAIR!? No good! Guys, listen, I personally think that Rhysha is optional or won't happen at all. I

• Holy crap, this was a good motivational speech. We need to stay strong sisters and brothers. It's not over yet!!

WHOA WHOA WHOA! I COME BACK TO SEE DESPAIR!? No good! Guys, listen, I personally think that Rhysha is optional or won't happen at all. I

• Alt text

• I don't even remember which one I bought.

I spent my hard-stolen money on the most expensive mask in Ep.1! :I

• Well, what helps keep me going is exactly that. Something happened and they're going to HAVE to interact to explain it so I'm hoping we get something out of that.

Man, episode 4 is now really really important to us. If they deside not to develop their relationship in the next ep, then Rhyiona is prett

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams!

• Alt text

Holy crap, this was a good motivational speech. We need to stay strong sisters and brothers. It's not over yet!!

• EYYY GO KRISTI

Just gotta have faith.

• Vote Kristi for president 2016

• edited August 2015

kristi78968 for Prez 2016! Loader Bot for vice ofc.

• Kristi is actually Obama confirmed.

• my poor baby :( i hope you sleep well then :)

i'm going to sleep too, so goodnight! <3

Alt text

• Drawing of Rhys and Fiona doing the do... I don't think I should go into anymore details :S

Poogers555 posted: »

tfw when you see everyone talking about this nsfw post on tumblr and you have no idea what it is in context or anything

• Adele has a song called Rolling in the Deep :P

That last one with Adele just confuses me What does it mean???

• i don't really want to post this here so... but if you're curious you can just check tales from the borderlands tag on tumblr, you won't miss it sweetie :*

Tumblr....... Got a link for us, bby?

• Kristi you are a blessing, thank you so much ;-;

• JustRhyionathings

Alt text

Alt text

• Daily reminder of cut audio of Fiona calling Rhys Roboboy and Super Sleuth

Kawaiii posted: »

JustRhyionathings

• What happened?

Come back to read new comment Find Rhysha shitting and cleaning up

• You need to stay strong, FOR RHYIONA!

I'm sorry!

• No problem! I want everyone to continue to go shipping Rhyiona with a smile on their face. :)

Kristi you are a blessing, thank you so much ;-;

• Apparently something went down while I was away for practically the whole day.

What was it?

• Alt text

You need to stay strong, FOR RHYIONA!

• Now that's what I'm talking about!

Alt text

• edited August 2015

A Rhysha shipper took a shit on our thead, he cleaned it up though.

Also everyone was losing hope but Kristi saved the day with her speech.

Green613 posted: »

Apparently something went down while I was away for practically the whole day. What was it?

• Telltale.

Green613 posted: »

Apparently something went down while I was away for practically the whole day. What was it?

• Alt text

"You look like my wife."

Alt text

"Wait... you're married?"

Alt text

"Not yet."

Alt text

"!!!"

• Thank you Kristi!

Alt text

Now that's what I'm talking about!

• Who were they and what do you mean by "took a shit on our thread" :P

A Rhysha shipper took a shit on our thead, he cleaned it up though. Also everyone was losing hope but Kristi saved the day with her speech.

• OMG MY HEART IS FEELING SOMETHING I DON'T KNOW WHAT!!!

I think that's the sweetest one! Love it ♥♥♥

ABigBadWolf posted: »

"You look like my wife." "Wait... you're married?" "Not yet." "!!!"

Sign in to comment in this discussion.