Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Little does he know she already has...

Damn it, I made it dramatic.

Rouletta posted: »

Meanwhile, Rhys just wants senpai to notice him. The struggle. :'c

• Wait... Did they both die?

Also, woohoo! Passed the challenge! If you really want to make me cry just post Lees death. ;-;

Since the threads a little slow thought this could be decent challenge,Did you pass?Try not to cry (80%will)

• Don't give up! Ideas will come to you soon. :)

Alright so i am completely out of ideas of what to do next for fan art everything has been done already or better by someone else, any sugge

• Like this?ಠ◡ಠ The Walking Dead - Lee's Death

Wait... Did they both die? Also, woohoo! Passed the challenge! If you really want to make me cry just post Lees death. ;-;

• That's it, Fi. Get yo man.

...Until she convinces herself it's too much of a risk.

This is what you did, Wolf. This is what you started.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Little does he know she already has... Damn it, I made it dramatic.

• Of course you do, pretty boy.

Green613 posted: »

I'm lookin at u fam

• pretty boy.

dont flirt with me im already in a dedicated relationship with poogs jesus christ

GrumpyDof posted: »

Of course you do, pretty boy.

• Rhys controlled my Jack hitting on Fiona?

Alright so i am completely out of ideas of what to do next for fan art everything has been done already or better by someone else, any sugge

• sad violin song

They're both idiots, let's be honest here.

Rouletta posted: »

That's it, Fi. Get yo man. ...Until she convinces herself it's too much of a risk. This is what you did, Wolf. This is what you started.

• Already seen it. The first time was pretty upsetting. :(

Since the threads a little slow thought this could be decent challenge,Did you pass?Try not to cry (80%will)

• Totally, I think I would have bawled my eyes out if they used real people and also if the music wasn't too loud, but other than that its still a good video.

Already seen it. The first time was pretty upsetting.

• I love this <3

Some of you may not know but tftb does have some genuinely sad music, i think tftb has a great soundtrack and so i upload some of the music

• Less dissing, more kissing tbh. That's my motto.

sad violin song They're both idiots, let's be honest here.

• Sorry mate but he isn't Jesus Christ.

Green613 posted: »

pretty boy. dont flirt with me im already in a dedicated relationship with poogs jesus christ

• edited August 2015

You know Rhys don't play you best believe dat mah dude hes strait bawlin', hes goes hard on the paint!! #ThugLife

kristi78968 posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=289&v=W7_F_AqeRqo&ab_channel=MrChiCity3 Totally Rhys while Fiona is away.

• edited August 2015

I'm going to be honest, I didn't even come close to tearing up. Probably because every terrible thing that could happen to a family did, and at that point it was basically like watching the adventures of the unluckiest family in the world. It was so tragic it became comic. Also the whole thing with the lolipop and the bullies and getting your ass kicked by the bullies is straight from Kung Fu Hustle.

And of course the dad made the most rookie mistake in the book.

I personally find you laugh, you lose threads/videos more effective.

• Wow... that was a ...down bringing response...

HazzatheMan posted: »

Ok.

• not... all of us...

Alt text

Dude that was epic, hilarious, and had all of us in it! Great job Brawl!

• THAT ENDING DOE 10/10/10/10 LMAO

Brawl posted: »

WELCOME SINGLE USER OR IN A RELATIONSHIP TO A SPACE OPERA RHYIONA STORY THIS IS THE LAST PART OF THE GLORIOUS COMIC MADE BY YOURS TRULY

• LMAOOOOO THIS IS LITTERALLY ME

kristi78968 posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=289&v=W7_F_AqeRqo&ab_channel=MrChiCity3 Totally Rhys while Fiona is away.

• So this is what happens when I start working, comments are growing like fish and grass. Three days = 3000 comments.

• still not enough :)

So this is what happens when I start working, comments are growing like fish and grass. Three days = 3000 comments.

• ..... ded thred

Alt text

• 2awkward4me :(

everybody's probably sleeping .-.

..... ded thred

• Ya most likely heck its 2:12 AM here what am I doing awake?

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

2awkward4me everybody's probably sleeping .-.

• Yeah, you are from Las Vegas, much cooler than place where I live.

it's 11:17 am here, timezones suck >:(

Ya most likely heck its 2:12 AM here what am I doing awake?

• Alt text

..... ded thred

• Yes they do.-_- Seems like there's more traffic here once I'm asleep but once I get up it turns into a game of catch up.

Yeah, you are from Las Vegas, much cooler than place where I live. it's 11:17 am here, timezones suck >:(

• That gif is like my mirror, my mirror staring back at me.

• I didn't quite know how to respond so I just put 'Ok' as it answered both lines of text :P

Don't feel like that, Julie, I understand now :)

XDJulieXD posted: »

Wow... that was a ...down bringing response...

• I bought the third mask that was supposedly lucky (according to the psycho) :P

It had squinty red eyes and it cost the most to buy...

I don't even remember which one I bought.

• And TellTale rely on fans a lot more than other companies do imo...

Big companies like Ubisoft have trailers and E3 etc to promote their stuff to the world. But I had no idea that TWAU had come out until I passed by Ep.1 on PSN :/

I think now, TellTale are slowly becoming a big name company what with their successes in gaming, but they still need their fans!!

ArthurX posted: »

It's a concern I have. Ignoring the fans so blantantly is just disrespectful. I hope they fix this mess.

• I didn't sleep well!

It was hot last night so I couldn't get comfy (even with a fan pointed at me), and then just before I woke up and got out of bed, I had a bad dream where I awoke on the verge of tears! :(

It wasn't a Rhyiona dream btw; it was to do with my Mum, and I remember it so well :I

Anyways, good morning bby <3

xfuriouss posted: »

my poor baby i hope you sleep well then i'm going to sleep too, so goodnight!

• Oh!!!

I don't listen to Adele :P

TheCatWolf posted: »

Adele has a song called Rolling in the Deep :P

• I'm awake, it's 12:42 am here, it's just that no ones writing anythimg so there's nothing to reply to, also I'm losing the whole power in the house im 20 minutes for 5 hours, I'm probably not gonnna survive.

2awkward4me everybody's probably sleeping .-.

• Bby please, I'm never visiting Tumblr again!! XP

I went there once to find Snigby (and I did, I found some extremely fluffy Snigby!) But the idea of coming across an SJW or something that I never want to see in my entire life.... Nope.

xfuriouss posted: »

i don't really want to post this here so... but if you're curious you can just check tales from the borderlands tag on tumblr, you won't miss it sweetie

• Yeah, you are right, nothing really interesting is happening rn.

Woah, that sucks, man. If that happened to me I'd probably just eat, eat and cry. I hope you will survive, Rhyiona needs you. (:

I'm awake, it's 12:42 am here, it's just that no ones writing anythimg so there's nothing to reply to, also I'm losing the whole power in the house im 20 minutes for 5 hours, I'm probably not gonnna survive.

• If that happened to me I'd probably just eat, eat

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yeah, you are right, nothing really interesting is happening rn. Woah, that sucks, man. If that happened to me I'd probably just eat, eat and cry. I hope you will survive, Rhyiona needs you. (:

• No power = Nothing works = No food = A dead rabbit

Yeah, you are right, nothing really interesting is happening rn. Woah, that sucks, man. If that happened to me I'd probably just eat, eat and cry. I hope you will survive, Rhyiona needs you. (:

Sign in to comment in this discussion.