Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Haha!!! Oh that's brilliant!! XD

Best line ever :)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

"You look like my wife." "Wait... you're married?" "Not yet." "!!!"

• Doesn't this play when Vallory is having Athena taken away???

Some of you may not know but tftb does have some genuinely sad music, i think tftb has a great soundtrack and so i upload some of the music

• Don't give up, and tbh, it's stupid to say you'll give up...

You just need to be inspired! So many times I thought my writing was done because I couldn't think up content for a new chapter, but I'm still at it! :D

Alright so i am completely out of ideas of what to do next for fan art everything has been done already or better by someone else, any sugge

• I'd eAT FOOD! NOTHING ELSE I SWEAR

your first innuendo hunt today, huh?

If that happened to me I'd probably just eat, eat ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• your first innuendo hunt today, huh?

yup, and most definitely not the last ;)

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I'd eAT FOOD! NOTHING ELSE I SWEAR your first innuendo hunt today, huh?

• Buntingsir will be worried :(

this ship cannot sink !pls

But seriously, where do you live, if I may ask? We've always had power off for max 3hours.

No power = Nothing works = No food = A dead rabbit

• Tell me something I don't know bruh

your first innuendo hunt today, huh? yup, and most definitely not the last

• Eastern Europe, Lithuania the power's out just for my building

Buntingsir will be worried this ship cannot sink !pls But seriously, where do you live, if I may ask? We've always had power off for max 3hours.

• Damn man, this family had the best and worst luck in the world :'(

I DID cry at this, when the dog died (dog deaths always do that to me) and then his wife, the lack of money... This video is just proof that some lives are not easy to live. I know this was an animation, but it still hits home.

Oh man, I can't stop crying now! :'D Dammit, I didn't need this at 11am!!!

Someone hug me please!! T_T

Since the threads a little slow thought this could be decent challenge,Did you pass?Try not to cry (80%will)

• i'm sorry, i'm so dramatic :((

kristi78968 posted: »

WHOA WHOA WHOA! I COME BACK TO SEE DESPAIR!? No good! Guys, listen, I personally think that Rhysha is optional or won't happen at all. I

• So it's just your building.thats better than the whole neighbourhood without power.

Eastern Europe, Lithuania the power's out just for my building

• this is amazing! i hope we get more wonderful soundtrack like this in the next episodes! <3

Some of you may not know but tftb does have some genuinely sad music, i think tftb has a great soundtrack and so i upload some of the music

• Geez you didn't need to bash on it that badly :/

Although that rookie mistake video was funny :P

udc24 posted: »

I'm going to be honest, I didn't even come close to tearing up. Probably because every terrible thing that could happen to a family did, and

• Man, this dude is exactly what I needed after that sad video above!! XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=289&v=W7_F_AqeRqo&ab_channel=MrChiCity3 Totally Rhys while Fiona is away.

• Just be strong for Rhyiona, rhonu. :) Hugs

rhonu posted: »

i'm sorry, i'm so dramatic (

• edited August 2015

Good morning everyone.

So you've all managed to make me cry and make me laugh this morning... Fucking videos :I

Anyways, I have exercises to do!

• g'morning bruh.

I have exercises to do!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

HazzatheMan posted: »

Good morning everyone. So you've all managed to make me cry and make me laugh this morning... Fucking videos :I Anyways, I have exercises to do!

• What is this 'exercises' that you speak of?

Good morning everyone. So you've all managed to make me cry and make me laugh this morning... Fucking videos :I Anyways, I have exercises to do!

• You durty perv :P

g'morning bruh. I have exercises to do! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Push-ups, Sit-ups and Squats :)

What is this 'exercises' that you speak of?

• Sounds awful.(O.O)

Push-ups, Sit-ups and Squats

• thanks ; v ; your motivational speech helped!! hugs back <3

Just be strong for Rhyiona, rhonu. Hugs

• Well, I once did like 60 sit ups and my back hurt for 2 days ;__;

Push-ups, Sit-ups and Squats

• I once did like 60 s̶i̶t̶ ̶u̶p̶s̶ and my back hurt for 2 days

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Well, I once did like 60 sit ups and my back hurt for 2 days ;__;

• It's necessary :)

Sounds awful.(O.O)

• Ouch...

I once did squats and shoulder-press for 5 minutes straight, took a minute rest, then did it again. Then the next morning, I couldn't move my arms or legs because the pain was massive!!! It hurt so much!!! :(

Well, I once did like 60 sit ups and my back hurt for 2 days ;__;

• good morning! <3

wow, exercise takes a lot of motivation, for me getting off of bed is already a big deal x)

• Why must the universe punish the good :'(?

NENoNeinNahNope

I once did like 60 s̶i̶t̶ ̶u̶p̶s̶ and my back hurt for 2 days ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• then did it again

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

the pain was massive

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ouch... I once did squats and shoulder-press for 5 minutes straight, took a minute rest, then did it again. Then the next morning, I couldn't move my arms or legs because the pain was massive!!! It hurt so much!!!

• Mornin'!! <3

Yes it does, and because I skipped out on my exercise yesterday, I'll doing double the amount today... That's my rule! My only day off from exercise is a Saturday :)

good morning! wow, exercise takes a lot of motivation, for me getting off of bed is already a big deal x)

• I don't have that much jam :P

Stahp it dood! XD

then did it again ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) the pain was massive ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

• exercise takes a lot of motivation

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

good morning! wow, exercise takes a lot of motivation, for me getting off of bed is already a big deal x)

• Stahp it dood!

sure thing, bruh. stopping right now ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I don't have that much jam :P Stahp it dood! XD

• I personally hate doing squats :/

I realized 60 sit-ups was too much for just a few minutes. Unfortunately I am not exactly the type that exercises that much :|

Ouch... I once did squats and shoulder-press for 5 minutes straight, took a minute rest, then did it again. Then the next morning, I couldn't move my arms or legs because the pain was massive!!! It hurt so much!!!

• Fuckin' hell, you're on form this morning!! XD

exercise takes a lot of motivation ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• They hurt.... Especially when I've been doing them for so long :(

Lol, yeah if you don't exercise often OR if you push yourself beyond your limit, then you'll get an injury...

I personally hate doing squats I realized 60 sit-ups was too much for just a few minutes. Unfortunately I am not exactly the type that exercises that much

• i'm unstoppable , although i'll be online for 3 more hrs then i'm gonna b gone for 4-5 hrs :\

Fuckin' hell, you're on form this morning!! XD

• They hurt

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Especially when I've been doing them for so long

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) you keep repeating your previous mistakes, dude :)

They hurt.... Especially when I've been doing them for so long Lol, yeah if you don't exercise often OR if you push yourself beyond your limit, then you'll get an injury...

• ugh, i just hate these dreams, they're terrible :(

and i had a dream about me being in the store with my friend and... you came in :D i don't remember what happened next :/

good morning babe :*

I didn't sleep well! It was hot last night so I couldn't get comfy (even with a fan pointed at me), and then just before I woke up and go

Sign in to comment in this discussion.