Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• i dunno, i just pasted a link for this vine and it showed up :)

rhonu posted: »

HAHAHAHA ACCURATE AF btw how do you embed vines? i tried to do that but it didn't show up

• I come back to only 25 new comments.

RIP

• Hey don't worry Wolfie it's just that time of the day :)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I come back to only 25 new comments. RIP

• I shouldn't complain anyway. 3k in 3 days is a feat. :P

JumpyJoey posted: »

Hey don't worry Wolfie it's just that time of the day

• Hell yeah! You don't even need to enter the thread to know we're awesome!

I shouldn't complain anyway. 3k in 3 days is a feat. :P

• edited August 2015

yesterday it wasn't ded

Alt text

I come back to only 25 new comments. RIP

• I guess people wanna take a rest today. :P

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

yesterday it wasn't ded

• Yeah, seems like that's the case :)

I guess people wanna take a rest today. :P

• Daily reminder that Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

Alt text

• Rest? You can't rest from the power of rhyiona

I guess people wanna take a rest today. :P

• Alt text

Rest? You can't rest from the power of rhyiona

• Today I finally started replaying Ep3 and made some gifs again

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

That's right, Hyperion boy! You should remember that, and you bet your pretty face you'll be sorry If you won't. >:D

• Look how happy he is with his new arm. <3

buntingsir posted: »

Today I finally started replaying Ep3 and made some gifs again That's right, Hyperion boy! You should remember that, and you bet your pretty face you'll be sorry If you won't. >:D

• Praise!

Daily reminder that Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

• edited August 2015

Yes, yes, of course he would be. That's Fiona, who bought it for him after all! <3

Look how happy he is with his new arm.

• So close to re-finishing AC Black Flag on PS4 and Far Cry 4 (just getting some easy trophies and completing the DLC's first)

Then I might actually have some room on my PS4 to play Life is Strange at last! Or maybe I should play Dying Light? I've had it since February and haven't even un-packaged it yet... :/

I also have to play BloodBorne... and Arkham Knight... And finish some other games as well...

Help me! T_T

• Alt text

• I'd gladly play Dying Light if I had PS4, you should pick what suits your gaming style better (LiS or Dying Light).

Life is Strange has some mysterious stuff as well, while Dying light is obviously a horror game but also with choices. (:

HazzatheMan posted: »

So close to re-finishing AC Black Flag on PS4 and Far Cry 4 (just getting some easy trophies and completing the DLC's first) Then I might

• And what a great gift it is. <3

Yes, yes, of course he would be. That's Fiona, who bought it for him after all!

• i think i would choose dying light first, because when you finish maybe episode 5 of life is strange will be out :)

So close to re-finishing AC Black Flag on PS4 and Far Cry 4 (just getting some easy trophies and completing the DLC's first) Then I might

• Alt text

• Tbh, I'm gonna play through some games that I know I can complete to a standard where I can say "I'm done with this, let's delete the data, sell the game back to GAME, and move on"

So far, I have almost completed:

• Far Cry 4 (just got one DLC campaign to finish and it isn't very long)

• Middle Earth: Shadow of Morder (2 DLC campaigns)

• Metro Redux (Gotta re-finish Metro Last Light and then the DLC's)

• Assassin's Creed Unity (I'm about halfway through the game... and I really don't like what Ubisoft have done)

• Wolfenstein: The Old Blood (Seeing as this was a Digital Download that got released in disc form as well, it can't be THAT long!)

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I'd gladly play Dying Light if I had PS4, you should pick what suits your gaming style better (LiS or Dying Light). Life is Strange has some mysterious stuff as well, while Dying light is obviously a horror game but also with choices. (:

• How does Rhys have a new arm?! :O

Today I finally started replaying Ep3 and made some gifs again That's right, Hyperion boy! You should remember that, and you bet your pretty face you'll be sorry If you won't. >:D

• Just finished AC Black Flag and it's DLC's. Those Legendary ships put up a good fight, but I sent them all down to Davy Jones' Locker! >:)

Now I have to go to work, so bye for now guys! XD

• In the Atlas facility, before you meet Cassius there's a quick change station in his room where you can buy new clothes for everybody. :)

It's to the left from entrance, beside Athena.

How does Rhys have a new arm?! :O

• Nah I'm gonna finish some other games first (listed above) and then play Life is Strange. If I wait until Ep.5 gets released then the hype will be lost you know?

I mean, I want to be waiting with impatience for Ep.5 you know?! XP

Anyways, I gotta go to work, so I'll see you later honey <3

xfuriouss posted: »

i think i would choose dying light first, because when you finish maybe episode 5 of life is strange will be out

• What the fuck?! I never knew you could do this!!!! :'(

Awww, for fuck's sake........

Ok, list what you can change for me, please? I'm kinda bummed atm.

How the fuck did I miss that?! I looked all over that room!

In the Atlas facility, before you meet Cassius there's a quick change station in his room where you can buy new clothes for everybody. It's to the left from entrance, beside Athena.

• edited August 2015

Aw, thanks <3

It's a lot of fun to make them, I'll probably do some more If I'll find a worthy moment :D

EDIT: That was totally from Fiona's POV and I didn't accidentally misread 'gift' as 'gif', yep totally.

And what a great gift it is.

• Good idea :)!

But I'm literally hyped for ep.5 of the Life is Strange, because the wait between episodes is pretty good IMO and you can discuss things and theories with everybody on the forums :D

Tbh, I'm gonna play through some games that I know I can complete to a standard where I can say "I'm done with this, let's delete the data,

• Don't tell me you made the same mistake as me

How does Rhys have a new arm?! :O

• Ayy they're awesome Jane.

• My brain just accepted we'd wait 3 months in between all episodes that the idea the episode is coming in around two weeks or so feels almost unreal.

• edited August 2015

So thnx to @buntingsir I feel like a fucking idiot....

I missed the quick change station in Ep.3, but a quick look on YouTube and I can see that you can:

• Change Fiona's clothes completely (she can even wear the attire we see her in during the parts with The Stranger)

• Give Loader Bot a new paint scheme

• Change Vaughn's glasses

• Sasha can get a visor? :/

• Change the paint scheme of Rhys' robot arm

So with this in mind, I may replay Ep.3 and change my characters' attire :)

I still feel fucking stupid though....... T_T

• Which is what?

Don't tell me you made the same mistake as me

• Give Loader Bot a new paint scheme

THAT SUIT

HE'S SO FANCY

So thnx to @buntingsir I feel like a fucking idiot.... I missed the quick change station in Ep.3, but a quick look on YouTube and I can s

• Lol, I think his standard paint scheme suits him just fine tbh :P

Give Loader Bot a new paint scheme THAT SUIT HE'S SO FANCY

• edited August 2015

A lot of people missed it at first actually.

Well, you can buy new clothes for Fiona (outfit with new hat and without it), new glasses for Vaughn (which I totally did in my second playthrough <3), new glasses for Sasha (looks ridiculous on her for my taste), two new arms for Rhys and new paint for LB (like a tiger and another one is a tux - really nice for such a gentleman like he is).

I believe that's it.

What the fuck?! I never knew you could do this!!!! Awww, for fuck's sake........ Ok, list what you can change for me, please? I'm kinda bummed atm. How the fuck did I miss that?! I looked all over that room!

• BUT HE EVEN HAS A TINY LIL MOUSTACHE :(

Lol, I think his standard paint scheme suits him just fine tbh :P

• Thnx, I think I'll replay Ep.3 tonight and make such changes to my guys... -sigh- I'm so stoopid :P

I'll keep Sasha and Loader Bot as they are though...

A lot of people missed it at first actually. Well, you can buy new clothes for Fiona (outfit with new hat and without it), new glasses fo

• Does he?

The video was a speedrun of the outfits for all 5 of them so I only had time to see a suit, not a mustache :P

BUT HE EVEN HAS A TINY LIL MOUSTACHE

Sign in to comment in this discussion.