Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• It feels like my whole being is used to it, and this is like something new. But I don't mind it!

Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

My brain just accepted we'd wait 3 months in between all episodes that the idea the episode is coming in around two weeks or so feels almost unreal.

• he's like a big baby <3

buntingsir posted: »

Today I finally started replaying Ep3 and made some gifs again That's right, Hyperion boy! You should remember that, and you bet your pretty face you'll be sorry If you won't. >:D

• Alt text

!!!!!

HazzatheMan posted: »

Does he? The video was a speedrun of the outfits for all 5 of them so I only had time to see a suit, not a mustache :P

• Ayy, thank you Dom! :3

Ayy they're awesome Jane.

• Oh, trust me, I'm not complaining. This is amazing. :P

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

It feels like my whole being is used to it, and this is like something new. But I don't mind it!

• Wha- TWO WEEKS?! Holy shit.

My brain just accepted we'd wait 3 months in between all episodes that the idea the episode is coming in around two weeks or so feels almost unreal.

• When I saw that tux for LB I bought it without any hesitation first time playing. xD

"Style unlocked!" - that was cute.

So thnx to @buntingsir I feel like a fucking idiot.... I missed the quick change station in Ep.3, but a quick look on YouTube and I can s

• That's how long it always takes after the aus classification is out.

JumpyJoey posted: »

Wha- TWO WEEKS?! Holy shit.

• Heck yes, I love his tiny moustache! LB is like a waiter (on Rhys' and Fiona's date hue hue hue hue hue)

!!!!!

• Well I still haven't absorbed the fact that the classification is already out :P

That's how long it always takes after the aus classification is out.

• What a great son. <3

Heck yes, I love his tiny moustache! LB is like a waiter (on Rhys' and Fiona's date hue hue hue hue hue)

• He is! You know it, you're his mom after all. ;D

rhonu posted: »

he's like a big baby

• Which was the toughest, in your opinion? El Impoluto kicked my ass a few times, even with a maxed Jackdaw. La Dama Negra was also kinda tough, till you figure out its rear is ridiculously easy to damage. Generally I feel the Spanish ships where more challenging and fun to fight than the English ones.

Just finished AC Black Flag and it's DLC's. Those Legendary ships put up a good fight, but I sent them all down to Davy Jones' Locker! Now I have to go to work, so bye for now guys! XD

• Rhys and Fiona are angry at each other in the beginning and claiming Gortys is bad business, because they are secretly hiding their crushing guilt and inability to save her from something bad.

• inability to save her from something bad

Alt text

Rhys and Fiona are angry at each other in the beginning and claiming Gortys is bad business, because they are secretly hiding their crushing guilt and inability to save her from something bad.

• it's so cool

but it's too expensive ;__;

!!!!!

• edited August 2015

I know, right? :( 1.5k for a paint job? Damn.

it's so cool but it's too expensive ;__;

• guilt and inability to save her from something bad.

Dave pls no ;__;

Alt text

Rhys and Fiona are angry at each other in the beginning and claiming Gortys is bad business, because they are secretly hiding their crushing guilt and inability to save her from something bad.

• edited August 2015

I spent all my money on Fiona and Rhys and on that stupid mask :(

btw LB in that new style looks like he's attending a wedding. is that a sign for Rhyiona? ;D

I know, right? 1.5k for a paint job? Damn.

• Come to think of it, that line "Gortys is bad buisness" coming from Rhys doesn't feel right after meeting Gortys and spending some time with her (I still can't get over how adorable she is and want to hug her so badly). Something really really bad must happen in the next episode...

Or maybe It's all just a con, who knows. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• I got a new arm for Rhys and an outfit for Fiona. That was around 1k itself so I decided to save up the rest in case we need it later. :(

I spent all my money on Fiona and Rhys and on that stupid mask btw LB in that new style looks like he's attending a wedding. is that a sign for Rhyiona? ;D

• I have followed in Wolf's footsteps and got the hang of his amazing sanic skills.

Alt text

• Aye, me too. Gortys is super adorable, I was quite protective of her during episode 3

Come to think of it, that line "Gortys is bad buisness" coming from Rhys doesn't feel right after meeting Gortys and spending some time with

• Sorry pal ;__;

inability to save her from something bad

• I think you already know

Which is what?

• Yeah, but I wonder on what else we might have a choice to spend our money on in future episodes. (:

I got a new arm for Rhys and an outfit for Fiona. That was around 1k itself so I decided to save up the rest in case we need it later.

• I'M SO PROUD OF YOU

Alt text

I have followed in Wolf's footsteps and got the hang of his amazing sanic skills.

• edited August 2015

sanic = wolf = buntingsir confirmed ?

Alt text

I have followed in Wolf's footsteps and got the hang of his amazing sanic skills.

• That's actually a great question... I have no idea but I doubt they'll ditch the money mechanic for two episodes so something will come up.

Yeah, but I wonder on what else we might have a choice to spend our money on in future episodes. (:

• THANK YOU SENPAI

Alt text

I'M SO PROUD OF YOU

• i can't wait to see what happened and for all of this to make sense but i'm so scared tbh

• I'm hoping they ARE pulling a fast one on the stranger. Rhys, Fiona, and the rest of the gang running around Pandora hustling anyone they come across just feels right

Come to think of it, that line "Gortys is bad buisness" coming from Rhys doesn't feel right after meeting Gortys and spending some time with

• Alt text

THANK YOU SENPAI

• Alt text

• Well, how else could he reply so quickly?!

sanic = wolf = buntingsir confirmed ?

• ilyoominati confirmed

Alt text

Well, how else could he reply so quickly?!

• I promise I'll post a story tomorrow. Having a little trouble fixing little details and whatnot but yeah.

• It's alright, just take your time :)

I promise I'll post a story tomorrow. Having a little trouble fixing little details and whatnot but yeah.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.