Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• That's fine! I'll go to bed soon! Nighty night :)

JumpyJoey posted: »

I have to, my eyes are drooping! G'night!

• I know, don't worry he'll be back before you know it hugs ;__;

(For real though, I miss him too, seems like it's been ages when he was online last time)

nohuhhuh posted: »

Thank you.. ;A; All this shipping just makes me miss him so much! sobs

• uhm I think I like them clean

šteta

unlike yours

definitivno :)

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

uhm I think I like them clean unlike yours ;P

• Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

queen of hell = new satan, just sayin :P I did... but it doesn't change the fact I'm working for you.

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams, Marija :)

That's fine! I'll go to bed soon! Nighty night

• Yeah Vaughn was already confirmed to be alive in ep 4, they said they were doing lines for him

Okay guys... After replaying episode 2 I realized something. Vaugn is alive. I realized it when Fiona was making fun of Rhys by going

• to sam lako skontala ;P

uhm I think I like them clean šteta unlike yours definitivno

• laku noć :)

That's fine! I'll go to bed soon! Nighty night

• We've been having a lot of sad thoughts recently.. :/ I know Kristi already said enough but I feel like saying something uplifting too!

We only have 2 episodes left (and ep 4 is just around the corner) so let's enjoy ourselves (don't you dare John to do what you are about to do, I'm warning you) as long as we can! These months have been really important to me and I will definitely keep in touch with this amazing community what ever ends up happening!
    <3

• Thank you! And we can have our own lil' party tomorrow if we'll miss this, it's gonna be awesome ~_^

Sweet Rhyiona dreams to you too, Jane! (Thank god. Still, I'll be a bit bummed if I miss 500 pages)

• Oh so truuu ;P

Nah, you'll be fine! And if something happens, nurse Quiff is always there to help

• ne znam kad ću baš točno ići spavati, uglavnom ubrzo, ali laku noć i tebi :)

laku noć

• edited August 2015

Guys... I am so crushing on Finn.. I just... ahhh

So I'm working on something... nice ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Alt text

yes, the girl is genderbended Rhys ^^

@twdgirl43 >:3

• Thank you!

Never forget <3

Kawaiii posted: »

Good night then! Reminder: Sweet dreams are made of Rhyiona ~-^ ♥♥♥

• (don't you dare John to do what you are about to do, I'm warning you)

you really know how to hurt my feelings ;-;

Alt text

We've been having a lot of sad thoughts recently.. I know Kristi already said enough but I feel like saying something uplifting too! We

• It is really really nice ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

I love it <3

XDJulieXD posted: »

Guys... I am so crushing on Finn.. I just... ahhh So I'm working on something... nice ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) yes, the girl is genderbended Rhys ^^ @twdgirl43 >:3

• Thanks!

Alt text

All this shipping just makes me miss him so much! i have a feeling like that too, although not about him, and on a much smaller scale sobs

• Fair enough.

I do need to watch Full Metal Alchemist at some point! XP

udc24 posted: »

I wasn't trying to bash it, just explain why I didn't think it really worked on me. I've seen a LOT of movies, TV and video games, so moving

• I don't, that's why I'm asking you...

I think you already know

• I'm glad you do ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

It is really really nice ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) I love it

• (For real though, I miss him too, seems like it's been ages when he was online last time)

Yeah, it's been so long. I just miss chatting with him, calling him million times "Hubbyyy" and watching his Sasuke fights with wolf :3

buntingsir posted: »

I know, don't worry he'll be back before you know it hugs ;__; (For real though, I miss him too, seems like it's been ages when he was online last time)

• good night everybody <3

• I went to eat an ice cream and bam 90 new comments.

This revived fast.

• Alt text

good night everybody

• 2sexy4her

LMAO

Guys... I am so crushing on Finn.. I just... ahhh So I'm working on something... nice ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) yes, the girl is genderbended Rhys ^^ @twdgirl43 >:3

• This revived fast.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I went to eat an ice cream and bam 90 new comments. This revived fast.

• aw I'm sorry, maybe I was too harsh on you :(

Okay John..you can do it.. I'm sorry for making you upset :(

(don't you dare John to do what you are about to do, I'm warning you) you really know how to hurt my feelings ;-;

• Let's just have fun and forget dark thoughts. :D

We've been having a lot of sad thoughts recently.. I know Kristi already said enough but I feel like saying something uplifting too! We

• I will definitely keep in touch with this amazing community what ever ends up happening!

Me too! We're all so friendly here, it's so great :D

And let's hope Ep4 (and 5) will bring some good moments for us too, I think we certainly deserved some attention...

• NICE

twdgirl will totally appreciate this :^)

• aw I'm sorry, maybe I was too harsh on you :(

it's okay, i'm used to people not understanding my one and only talent :P

Okay John..you can do it..

oh yes i can ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

aw I'm sorry, maybe I was too harsh on you Okay John..you can do it.. I'm sorry for making you upset

• ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

2sexy4her LMAO

• I think it's safe. :P

So are you guys gonna go through eight pages tonight or is it safe to go to bed?

• Oh my.

• OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO <33333 those scars

• Nighty niiighhtt

good night everybody

• I'm glad someone inquired about the Legendary ships :P

Well the Twin ships (Royal Sovereign and HMS Fearless) were pretty easy imo. Just 2 Man O' War's with slightly better cannons and armor, and faster sailing speed...

El Impoluto was definitely the hardest! It took me 3 attempts to destroy it. It's ram will wipe out a 1/6th of your health and not only is it stupidly fast, but it's cannons are quite strong as well...

La Dama Negra killed me once. My biggest gripe is that not only is it only damageable by mortars and attacking the bow, but the ship's armaments are stupidly powerful and it's mortars don't have an indicator so you can dodge them...

The HMS Prince is way too easy. It's just a more powerful Man O' War, I destroyed in like 1 minute :P The disadvantage is the fog makes it hard to see, but I just rammed it then pelted it with heavy shot and mortars!

A_Great_Guy posted: »

Which was the toughest, in your opinion? El Impoluto kicked my ass a few times, even with a maxed Jackdaw. La Dama Negra was also kinda toug

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams!

good night everybody

• I don't get it.

This revived fast. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Gotta love those fights, haha :'D

Yes it's always nice to chat with him, I hope he'll be back soon, but of course I also hope he's having a great time in Japan. (:

(For real though, I miss him too, seems like it's been ages when he was online last time) Yeah, it's been so long. I just miss chatting with him, calling him million times "Hubbyyy" and watching his Sasuke fights with wolf

Sign in to comment in this discussion.