Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Oh yess I hope soo >v<

buntingsir posted: »

NICE twdgirl will totally appreciate this :^)

• NIghty night, Marija! (:

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

good night everybody

• Is your nose still bleeding?? First you saw my shirtless Rhys and now this sexy beast!! Your nose is going through some pain :(

But yes, Finn is really nice! Really..really nice.. stares

XDJulieXD posted: »

Guys... I am so crushing on Finn.. I just... ahhh So I'm working on something... nice ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) yes, the girl is genderbended Rhys ^^ @twdgirl43 >:3

• Obama Kristi strikes again!

kristi78968 posted: »

Stop thinking about sad things everyone! Rhyiona will survive as long as we keep producing content like fanfic and such. I went over this ye

• Nighty night!

good night everybody

• I don't get it.

i know you don't ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) :P

Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I don't get it.

• OH MY ;)

Guys... I am so crushing on Finn.. I just... ahhh So I'm working on something... nice ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) yes, the girl is genderbended Rhys ^^ @twdgirl43 >:3

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams, Marija! :D

good night everybody

• My speech totally helped with that! Totalllyyyyy

I went to eat an ice cream and bam 90 new comments. This revived fast.

• Exactly! :3

Let's just have fun and forget dark thoughts.

• I have been so lazy the last few days that I finished some project of mine a week after I started it ;-;

Well I started my first ever fan-story back in September and it's not even halfway done yet! XD

I think you will, soon. I have been so lazy the last few days that I finished some project of mine a week after I started it ;-;

• what.

I don't get it. i know you don't ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) :P

• I'm so, SO sorry that I have kept you guys in the dark for this long. I've been just quite a bit busy lately, and I am even now so. It took a big chunk out of my spare time. I apologize. However, I can assure you that I ain't going anywhere, and will stay here for as long as this thread will last. I just haven't been able to reply lately and I'm quite flattered to see you guys... kinda miss me. :p

Either way, hopefully those long over-due pictures will make it up:

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Oh jeez, I can't wait for Episode 4. :s

• You screwed up on that one, just admit it. ~-~

I don't get it. i know you don't ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) :P

• Alt text

aw I'm sorry, maybe I was too harsh on you it's okay, i'm used to people not understanding my one and only talent :P Okay John..you can do it.. oh yes i can ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• ikr? B)

rhonu posted: »

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO <33333 those scars

• nope, you just don't understand it :P

Kawaiii posted: »

You screwed up on that one, just admit it. ~-~

• I love watermelon!! XD

It's juicy and delicious; yeah the seeds are a pain in the ass to sort out, but who cares :P

I knew some people here had quality taste. :^)

• edited August 2015

Just look at the way they look each other and look at the way they look Sasha like "Don't you see we are flirting?"

Can't wait for episode 4 too!

• PAAAUUUUL YOU'RE BACK BRO

• Seriously?

You get THESE types of choices in Life is Strange?

choose wisely....

• Then explain it to me. ^,^

nope, you just don't understand it :P

• Fuck choice, I have money!

I'll buy both! XD

choose wisely....

• edited August 2015

Stands on a cardboard box so people can see my face over the podium

YES! I'M ALWAYS HERE TO SAVE THE DAY! SCARF AND HAIR FLUTTER IN THE WIND

Obama Kristi strikes again!

• edited August 2015

I'm sure he has many stories to tell about his adventure when he gets back to this thread! :)

buntingsir posted: »

Gotta love those fights, haha :'D Yes it's always nice to chat with him, I hope he'll be back soon, but of course I also hope he's having a great time in Japan. (:

• UMMM HANNA? That girl ain't me XD It's Rheese? Rhisie? What was genderbended Rhys's name? Anyway, yeah... it's Rhysie.. or.. whatever her name was XD

Hanna gets hypnotized by 2 much sexiness ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

nohuhhuh posted: »

Is your nose still bleeding?? First you saw my shirtless Rhys and now this sexy beast!! Your nose is going through some pain But yes, Finn is really nice! Really..really nice.. stares

• edited August 2015

Can I wait for Rhys to get out and the bubbles to disappear? >:)

rhonu posted: »

IMAGINe rhys and fiona taking a bubble bath together and rhys giving her a bubble beard and fionas like EWWW EWW YOU'RE GETTING SOAP IN MY MOUTH EW and she splashes him mercilessly

• why would they kill him off screen?

As TellTale said about Christa in TWD "We can't keep track of everybody all the time..." (or something like that)

I still say Christa is alive! >:(

I think he's alive because why would they kill him off screen? :P He's one of the main characters, so I think he deserves a better death scene..(don't get me wrong, I don't want Vaughn to die ;A;)

• it's too complicated for your young mind :)

Kawaiii posted: »

Then explain it to me. ^,^

• Oooops this is why I should go to sleep when I'm too tired. :P

Anyway, yes I can't hande this much sexyness..

Alt text

UMMM HANNA? That girl ain't me XD It's Rheese? Rhisie? What was genderbended Rhys's name? Anyway, yeah... it's Rhysie.. or.. whatever her name was XD Hanna gets hypnotized by 2 much sexiness ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• facepalms Think Ray, think! What can be "revived" and it's very innuendo?

I don't get it.

• I know Kristi already said enough but I feel like saying something uplifting too!

Let it be known that if you were born in the United States that I would let you be my running mate! WE WOULD MAKE IT RAIN WITH OUR WONDERFUL MOTIVATIONAL SPEECHES!

Alt text

We've been having a lot of sad thoughts recently.. I know Kristi already said enough but I feel like saying something uplifting too! We

• At least we still have about 2-3 months until that happens. But when the time comes... I'd rather have a s2 of Tales than a Borderlands 3.

The fact that this game is about to end is sad enough! ;A;

• Yeah, that'd be awesome to hear them! :D

I'm sure he has many stories to tell about his adventure when he gets back to this thread!

• Someone's thirsty ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Oooops this is why I should go to sleep when I'm too tired. :P Anyway, yes I can't hande this much sexyness..

• DUDE!

YOU STILL HAVEN'T PLAYED DYING LIGHT AFTER WE LAST TALKED ABOUT IT?

HazzatheMan posted: »

So close to re-finishing AC Black Flag on PS4 and Far Cry 4 (just getting some easy trophies and completing the DLC's first) Then I might

Sign in to comment in this discussion.