Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• @BigBadPaul IS BACK, WHAT A WONDERFUL DAY!

• John, they don't understand the beauty of lewdness enough to understand it

it's too complicated for your young mind

• Hazza frantically reads through comments to find out what happened to Elena

So you willingly had a practice fight with a dude who did Krav Maga? Girl, you must have balls of fucking steel!

I mean, I've done Karate and Kickboxing for a couple of years each, and I know I can take a hit and also give one, but I would've not agreed to sparring with that guy! They don't go easy on you in training, and crotch kicks are the STAPLE of Krav Maga! :(

Also, you did Thai Boxing? That's pretty cool :D You're a really sporty/active person aren't you?

Kruzii posted: »

Hello guys! I hope you all have/had a beautiful day! did I missed something? got my ass kicked by a guy that has the build of brick today.

• edited August 2015

I can hear Fiona hissing at Sasha in the third picture >:)

Good job on these!

• Jesus Christ Jojo :O

How'd you break your head twice?? :(

JumpyJoey posted: »

You're lucky. I've broken my head twice. I actually have a scar like Fiona's, only on my left eyebrow.

• nighty bro<3

I'm going to sleep guys, goodnight to you all!

• Paul! Yay, you're back, glad to see you here again!

And that pack of Rhyiona screenshots is awesome as always. :)

• exactly! fooking heretics... >.<

XDJulieXD posted: »

John, they don't understand the beauty of lewdness enough to understand it

• yo must

Alt text

for the sake of lewdness

exactly! fooking heretics... >.<

• nighty night<3

JumpyJoey posted: »

So are you guys gonna go through eight pages tonight or is it safe to go to bed?

• That speech was amazing. She actually gave me Rhyiona hope. The kind I haven't had since episode 3...

REALLY?! I'M SO GLAD I WAS ABLE TO REVIVE THE HOPE! :D

Alt text

Kristi definetly has a silver tounge.

Aw, thank you. <3 :)

That speech was amazing. She actually gave me Rhyiona hope. The kind I haven't had since episode 3... Kristi definetly has a silver tounge.

• Well I think you're overreacting a bit.

I mean, yes we came here for the Rhyiona, but why can't we still talk about it after Ep.5?

Who's gonna stop us from busting out more fanfictions and fanart?

Who's to say we won't spend ages discussing the future of Rhyiona?!

When I come on this thread, I see more general discussions than Rhyiona, but that isn't a bad thing! We still come here because we LIKE talking to each other and stuff, that doesn't stop just because the game ends!

I won't be leaving this thread... and nor should anyone else. If they blindly think that TFTB is what ties them to the thread, then they aren't worth anyone's time. I'm here for the love of Rhyiona AND the love of the people on the thread!

i've been thinking a lot lately (nothing innapropriate, don't worry, kids) what is gonna happen to this thread after episode 5 is release

• <3

nohuhhuh posted: »

We've been having a lot of sad thoughts recently.. I know Kristi already said enough but I feel like saying something uplifting too! We

• Exactly!!! Rabbit knows!! XD

I don't think so really, half of this thread isn't even Rhyiona, it's just best buds hanging out.

• Yeah, maybe. I just feel that Vaughn is too important to be treated like that.

And oh, Christa, such a wasted potential. I really hope they'll bring her back :(

HazzatheMan posted: »

why would they kill him off screen? As TellTale said about Christa in TWD "We can't keep track of everybody all the time..." (or something like that) I still say Christa is alive! >:(

• It will if we let it... But if we all decide to up and leave cuz TFTB ends, then it will die out...

Will you continue to ship it even after TFTB ends? Otherwise I'm gonna be a lonely soul on this thread.

rhonu posted: »

will rhyiona itself survive even

• When I come on this thread

dude... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

We still come here

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

hopefully you're right about this. :)

Well I think you're overreacting a bit. I mean, yes we came here for the Rhyiona, but why can't we still talk about it after Ep.5? Who

• sweet rhyiona dreams<3

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

good night everybody

• em sorry you're just

2lewd4me

it's too complicated for your young mind

• theheheheh :3

kristi78968 posted: »

I know Kristi already said enough but I feel like saying something uplifting too! Let it be known that if you were born in the Unite

• "Yes, we can."

Kristi 2015, probably.

Stands on a cardboard box so people can see my face over the podium YES! I'M ALWAYS HERE TO SAVE THE DAY! SCARF AND HAIR FLUTTER IN THE WIND

• SUP BRUH? Beautiful Rhyiona pictures you brought <3

• of course! my ships never truly leave me <3

It will if we let it... But if we all decide to up and leave cuz TFTB ends, then it will die out... Will you continue to ship it even after TFTB ends? Otherwise I'm gonna be a lonely soul on this thread.

• had to think for a sec. but got it xD sly John, sly

This revived fast. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I'm never leaving you guys...

We've been having a lot of sad thoughts recently.. I know Kristi already said enough but I feel like saying something uplifting too! We

• This looks very promising! :D

XDJulieXD posted: »

Guys... I am so crushing on Finn.. I just... ahhh So I'm working on something... nice ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) yes, the girl is genderbended Rhys ^^ @twdgirl43 >:3

• o.o my brother from another mother

man how much I missed my analyzing partner

• to get what? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Can I wait for Rhys to get out and the bubbles to disappear?

• I agree. But I'm still really curious about Borderlands 3 :P It will definitely help the pain..

MichaelBP posted: »

At least we still have about 2-3 months until that happens. But when the time comes... I'd rather have a s2 of Tales than a Borderlands 3.

• yay, so glad to see you back!! your pics are actually very useful for edits, thank you so much for these! <3

• OTP alert! :3

@BigBadPaul IS BACK, WHAT A WONDERFUL DAY!

• Nighty night everyone. :3

Alt text

• aw hugs

(We sure like to get emotional in here :D)

I'm never leaving you guys...

• edited August 2015

NOPE!!! XP

I'M TERRIBLE AT THIS DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

armis37 posted: »

DUDE! YOU STILL HAVEN'T PLAYED DYING LIGHT AFTER WE LAST TALKED ABOUT IT?

• dirty rhyiona dreams!

buntingsir posted: »

Nighty night everyone.

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams, Jane!

Nighty night everyone.

• I wanted Christa to be the player character of TWD S3...

Yeah, maybe. I just feel that Vaughn is too important to be treated like that. And oh, Christa, such a wasted potential. I really hope they'll bring her back

• Dude, trying to be fucking serious here alright? >:(

When I come on this thread dude... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) We still come here ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) hopefully you're right about this.

• I wish you the sweetest of Rhyiona dreams.

Nighty night everyone.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.