Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I'm always thirsty for Rhyiona. Always.

XDJulieXD posted: »

Someone's thirsty ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Oh shit!! I just edited it! XP

It was meant to say 'Get out' :P

rhonu posted: »

to get what? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I liked the previous ones, it's mostlythat I'm still really freakin' salty about Aliens: Colonial Marines, so I don't really trust Gearbox.

nohuhhuh posted: »

I agree. But I'm still really curious about Borderlands 3 :P It will definitely help the pain..

• Goodnight Jane :)

buntingsir posted: »

Nighty night everyone.

• NEVERMIND

XDJulieXD posted: »

facepalms Think Ray, think! What can be "revived" and it's very innuendo?

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams!

Nighty night everyone.

• sry bruh ;-;

serious talk now: i really hope this thread keeps going after ep5. it would be pretty amazing if it did. like a small, amazing, friendly community..

HazzatheMan posted: »

Dude, trying to be fucking serious here alright? >:(

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams~ Don't let the Rhysha bugs bite~

Nighty night everyone.

• sure! they'll both get out... eventually... and attend to other matters... <3

Oh shit!! I just edited it! XP It was meant to say 'Get out' :P

• So... I left for work in a real pissy mood... WITH MYSELF!

After learning that you could change character clothes in Ep.3 from @buntingsir earlier today, I felt really dumb. The reason I felt that way is because I have always considered myself a guy that can recite moments from games/movies off the top of my head with little to no prompting... If I miss something, I get really frustrated with myself, like super frustrated.

I was tempted to punch something earlier, even called myself some pretty harsh names I was so mad.... Anyways, moving along. I'll probably replay that moment in Ep.3 and change some stuff with the quick-change station. (I still don't know how the fucking hell I missed it! I looked EVERYWHERE in that fucking room!)

And why the fuck are pancakes and LiS spoilers the majority of my new comments? You don't mix those 2 things together!!! :I

I love pancakes, but I didn't want to get LiS spoilers as well :(

So... Phew, ranting over. How are we all?

• No worries bruh, but you sure do know how to find them :D

Exactly, we're here for each other now! <3

sry bruh ;-; serious talk now: i really hope this thread keeps going after ep5. it would be pretty amazing if it did. like a small, amazing, friendly community..

• Yes... Yes.

And Vaughn will have that video camera in his glasses all set up! Cuz you know, he ain't getting any :P

rhonu posted: »

sure! they'll both get out... eventually... and attend to other matters...

• I understand you, I always look 3 times to see if I didn't miss anything. ~-^

So... I left for work in a real pissy mood... WITH MYSELF! After learning that you could change character clothes in Ep.3 from @buntingsi

• edited August 2015

I have not played Aliens so I can't really comment on that. I know that Borderlands the pre-sequel got a lot of hate from the fans but I'm not too worried. Borderlands 3 has a potential to be a really great game.

MichaelBP posted: »

I liked the previous ones, it's mostlythat I'm still really freakin' salty about Aliens: Colonial Marines, so I don't really trust Gearbox.

• I know you like it Hazza ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) iykwim

This looks very promising!

• i'm so happy seeing young love flourish ^_^

Alt text

kristi78968 posted: »

@BigBadPaul IS BACK, WHAT A WONDERFUL DAY!

• Good night! ♥♥♥

Nighty night everyone.

• I'm still annoyed with myself... How did I miss it?! :'(

Kawaiii posted: »

I understand you, I always look 3 times to see if I didn't miss anything. ~-^

• nods head proudly Lewdness clicked. My job here is done. flies away

ABigBadWolf posted: »

NEVERMIND

• well, thank you! I just think it intresting to see how other fight syles work :)
    really? damn, thats great! its reeeaaallly hard, why did you quit? Absolulty, he told me about his training and all the stuff he had to do to get the status of a trainer. badass stuff! You know, crotch kicks don't have a effect on me :D

Yeah.. I was till I started to study a year ago, trying to get fit again now :)

Hazza frantically reads through comments to find out what happened to Elena So you willingly had a practice fight with a dude who did Kra

• Is Clementine confirmed to be the playable character of TWD S3??

I wanted Christa to be the player character of TWD S3...

• nighty<3

Nighty night everyone.

• Don't beat yourself up, I'm sure a lot of people missed it.

I'm still annoyed with myself... How did I miss it?!

• aw bro, don't beat yourself up because of that :) things like that happen and its just a game, you can always replay the part :)

So... I left for work in a real pissy mood... WITH MYSELF! After learning that you could change character clothes in Ep.3 from @buntingsi

• Oh I love researching knew fighting styles! :D

I left Kickboxing cuz the instructor was ripping off the students... It WAS Kickboxing, but it was the same thing every week.

Karate I left due to college, and now I work on the night where the venue is closest to my home :/

Please, crotch kicks still work on women! They just don't hurt as much...

You say that like you suddenly got out of shape :P

Kruzii posted: »

well, thank you! I just think it intresting to see how other fight syles work really? damn, thats great! its reeeaaallly hard, why did you

• Don't get frustrated, Rabbit missed it as well. It happens. :)

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

THAT THING IS NASTY

• I think player's want her to be the player character of S3, it would make sense as well... I don't think the player character has been confirmed yet...

But I want Christa back!! T_T

Is Clementine confirmed to be the playable character of TWD S3??

• You didn't.

Kawaiii posted: »

Don't beat yourself up, I'm sure a lot of people missed it.

• The effect isn't the same though...

Kruzii posted: »

aw bro, don't beat yourself up because of that things like that happen and its just a game, you can always replay the part

• Yeah me and one other guy on here out of 150!

Don't get frustrated, Rabbit missed it as well. It happens.

• ACM was announced like 7 years before it actually came out, and was even rumored to be cancelled at one point. In the early years they created some assets, and then they stopped working on it. Eventually they outsourced it some small studio, without announcing it. Over the years they said that it would be the game Alien fans wanted, and they showed these amazing looking demos. When it finally came out, the game was just terrible. Terrible story, bad voice acting, wonky shooting and horrible enemy and friendly AI, and graphically it did not look even close to what they showed off before it came out. It's also rumored that part of the money Sega gave Gearbox to make Aliens actually went to Borderland 2, which is the only good thing that came out of its development.

Sorry that I went on a bit of a mni rant there. :P Borderlans TPS was still a good and fun game. Never undestood why it got the flack it did.

I have not played Aliens so I can't really comment on that. I know that Borderlands the pre-sequel got a lot of hate from the fans but I'm not too worried. Borderlands 3 has a potential to be a really great game.

• edited August 2015

Hey man don't beat yourself up over that, you can just replayit from that part.

Also, pancakes are an important part of LiS... well, not really...

• sigh God fucking damn it.

NOPE!!! XP I'M TERRIBLE AT THIS DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

• yeah, it gets a little boring after a while(did it too). thats why I decided to switch to thai boxing :)
    A yeah, its hard to bring training and college under a hat :|
    Hm, maybe, no one kicked me there to be honest :P

ya know, a little softer and not as fit. I drilled my friends in training before, now I've got the feeling they are more sporty than I am D: I CANT ACCEPT THAT!

do you want to start a sport again? beside gym

Oh I love researching knew fighting styles! I left Kickboxing cuz the instructor was ripping off the students... It WAS Kickboxing, but

• You need a hug? ♥♥♥

Alt text

You didn't.

• LMAO WHAT DID JUST HAPPEN

• I always replay the episodes and watch some let's plays because there are a lot to miss in these kind of games. :)

I find it funny that people get so upset about spoilers because I never mind if I spoil myself. (I'm not saying that everyone should be like me, I'm just an oddball when it comes to spoilers)

• WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THE OLD FORUM DESIGN?!?

enter image description here

Sign in to comment in this discussion.