Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Oh great!

Just wait, SJW's will be arriving soon! >:(

ABigBadWolf posted: »

So basically the tumblr team took over.

• It's starting to hurt my eyes tbh q.q

I HATE THIS WHY ARE WE USING TUMBLR'S SHITTY COLOURS

• Am I the only one who can access my profile? :o

HazzatheMan posted: »

So what? TellTale just update the site with some flashy new comment boxes and stuff, changed the colors to blue and gray, and removed the backgrounds? We can't access our profiles either... This is a bit shit :P

• I can't see mine, it just says 'Loading' for ages :/

I can see my profile but I can't see anyone else's.

• really? And sadly, I'm not really surprised...I hate Googletube

and you know what's a big fucking plus? YOUTUBE GOT "UPDATED" TOO >.< ;-;

• you can check, the little taskbar under the video got changed after 8+ years of it being the same >.<

Did it?

• It was. The game sounded and looked amazing, but it was all a bunch of lies and empty promises. This picture kinda illustrates the difference between the final and preview versios of the game. On the left is what they showed off and promised, on the right is the finished product.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/fa/Ecce_Homo_%28El%C3%ADas_Mart%C3%ADnez%2C_Cecilia_Gim%C3%A9nez%29.jpg

some people will hate anything. :P TT seems to building up Fiona to become a vault hunter, so I think we'll at least see her in 3. If Gearbox screws up Borderlands 3, I think I'll be done with them. At least they seem to care more for their own IPs.

nohuhhuh posted: »

Okay wow. That sounds terrible. I can't even imagine how it feels to wait something you are fan of such a long time. It's sad to hear that t

• Same, I don't really like the colours :/

XDJulieXD posted: »

It's starting to hurt my eyes tbh q.q

• edited August 2015

The thread DOES run more smoothly in my tablet though... But the colours are so bad.

XDJulieXD posted: »

It's starting to hurt my eyes tbh q.q

• edited August 2015

yep. i can't access it. ;-;

kristi78968 posted: »

Am I the only one who can access my profile?

• yeah, i noticed too ;_;

and you know what's a big fucking plus? YOUTUBE GOT "UPDATED" TOO >.< ;-;

• I can see mine, weird... it looks the same.

I can't see mine, it just says 'Loading' for ages

• It is. :/ Hope nothing like this happens to you or anybody else in episode 4.

It is... Completely different.

• shit is loading forever ;_;

So what? TellTale just update the site with some flashy new comment boxes and stuff, changed the colors to blue and gray, and removed the backgrounds? We can't access our profiles either... This is a bit shit :P

• tfw the website changes and is all new and spiffy

enter image description here

• Okay you guys should see how this new design looks on mobile version. This is soooo baad. I'm sure it's fine on a computer screen but this mobile version...oh god my eyes are bleeding. I can't use this. This is so bad. Bad, I'm telling you!!

Scrolling is so hard and text is too big and everything is so squished.. Aaaaa!!!

• i'm already starting to miss those pissy yellow colors ;-;

The thread DOES run more smoothly in my tablet though... But the colours are so bad.

• it also feels tumblr-y , which is never good ;-;

Poogers555 posted: »

tfw the website changes and is all new and spiffy

• I can access it, but my profile pic and info is on top of my feed and everything -.-

• I can access mine.

• I'm sure it's fine on a computer screen

believe me, it's atrocious :(

Okay you guys should see how this new design looks on mobile version. This is soooo baad. I'm sure it's fine on a computer screen but this m

• edited August 2015

This new design just looks so... lifeless (what happened to the background?), bland and unappealing to me. :/

• bleeding eyes even on PC... IT HURTS

Okay you guys should see how this new design looks on mobile version. This is soooo baad. I'm sure it's fine on a computer screen but this m

• I don't get it, my profile is working just fine. But... there are no changes. Same brown and yellowish colours as ever.

It's a relief for the eyes looking at it.

• It might change soon. :( Mine was like it used to be, at first. Now it has the new design. :/

I don't get it, my profile is working just fine. But... there are no changes. Same brown and yellowish colours as ever. It's a relief for the eyes looking at it.

• is it that bad? :( man, how am i supposed to check the forums when i'm gone ;(

• Guys, you didn't figure it out? The new update is suppose to represent us after so many emotional scenes from Telltale's games, empty and lifeless!

• Oh it's been like that for a couple of weeks on my desktop :P

you can check, the little taskbar under the video got changed after 8+ years of it being the same >.<

• OH GOD IT CHANGED

WHY

WHO THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA?!

MichaelBP posted: »

It might change soon. Mine was like it used to be, at first. Now it has the new design.

• enter image description here

Guys, you didn't figure it out? The new update is suppose to represent us after so many emotional scenes from Telltale's games, empty and lifeless!

• guys, no need to complain, i think we'll just get used to it :)

• edited August 2015

This looks too "modern" and dull.. :(

(and seriously they need to fix the mobile version, this is really ridiculous. I'm not that upset with the color changes but this new version is just impossible to use. I can't even explain how horrible this is. )

I don't get it, my profile is working just fine. But... there are no changes. Same brown and yellowish colours as ever. It's a relief for the eyes looking at it.

• Holy shit. O_O

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/c5/91/a4/c591a4711f971a7e2e4444a464a5defb.jpg

Guys, you didn't figure it out? The new update is suppose to represent us after so many emotional scenes from Telltale's games, empty and lifeless!

• i think we'll just get used to it

i believe you wanted to say "we're gonna have to get used to it" ;)

xfuriouss posted: »

guys, no need to complain, i think we'll just get used to it

• edited August 2015

aw harry, you ARE too hard to yourself! I would totally hang out with you! fat-ass? pfffff.. brooooo, you make me sad! dont. beat. yourself. up. don't compare yourself with others please~
    Its importand what YOU achieve/d, its importand what YOUR goals are.
    and lets be honest, there will always be an asian person who is better than you.

My best friend was 'fat' as far as I remember. And I know him for 15 years now.
    3 years ago he decided to change that and started to work out.
    now he is ripped as hell and has a enormous self-confidence. (And the ladys fly into his arms ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).)
    And its so fucking impressive. He didn't had the luck to be genetically able to burn fat or grow muscles fast.
    He probably had to work harder on that than most of the other people.
    <- maybe this will give you a little motivation :)

Just do it bro, what do you have to lose?

Fair enough You sound like the sort of person I would avoid irl... I'd feel like crying around you. Just, so sporty and THAT serous abou

• It's like the whole forum just flatlined :P

Though why is the 'TellTale Community' text all comic-like?

• I'm on the tablet and I can't even post an image...

This looks too "modern" and dull.. (and seriously they need to fix the mobile version, this is really ridiculous. I'm not that upset wit

• I can only access my feed, but not my profile.

• Then let's wait forever bby <3

xfuriouss posted: »

shit is loading forever ;_;

• dey tryina be al moudern n shiet -_-"

It's like the whole forum just flatlined :P Though why is the 'TellTale Community' text all comic-like?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.