Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited August 2015

Who knows. This new design is awful. :/

Maybe it was this guy?

http://33.media.tumblr.com/801ab69e38c85d646f07fabec5afeb66/tumblr_mu2k80he0e1r6mrcio1_500.gif

ABigBadWolf posted: »

OH GOD IT CHANGED WHY WHO THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA?!

• well... you're right, this design is so shitty, it's hard to look at it...

i think we'll just get used to it i believe you wanted to say "we're gonna have to get used to it"

• edited August 2015

Tumblr should deliver a Natalia Kills moment to Telltale.

• I wonder if it's to promote the Marvel game?

dey tryina be al moudern n shiet -_-"

• Oh believe me this mobile version is so ridiculously bad.

xfuriouss posted: »

is it that bad? man, how am i supposed to check the forums when i'm gone ;(

• avgn rocks <3

MichaelBP posted: »

Who knows. This new design is awful. Maybe it was this guy?

• STOP TRIGGERING ME!

hehe, they are amusing

HazzatheMan posted: »

Oh great! Just wait, SJW's will be arriving soon! >:(

• YOUR COMMENT HAS A ORANGE GLOW TO IT, WHOA.

THE ORANGE CAME OUT OF NOWHERE!

Holy shit. O_O

• Hey!

Seeing as the 'TellTale Community' is all orange and comic-like, do you think this update has anything to do with the Marvel game TellTale are making?

They updated the bar at the top of the screen after they partnered with Lionsgate...

• with you? of course <3

enter image description here

Then let's wait forever bby

• i thought they said they'd release the marvel game in 2017? and 2017 is pretty far away :\

I wonder if it's to promote the Marvel game?

• Wut? How? Everything is blue, grey and green to me. T_T

kristi78968 posted: »

YOUR COMMENT HAS A ORANGE GLOW TO IT, WHOA.

• enter image description here

kristi78968 posted: »

YOUR COMMENT HAS A ORANGE GLOW TO IT, WHOA.

• *smartass mode on

Fuchs, german for fox

*smartass mode off

Who knows. This new design is awful. Maybe it was this guy?

• tumblr be like

“Ladies and gentlemen, I am just gonna state the obvious: we have a doppelgänger in our midst. As a website who respects creative integrity and intellectual property, I am disgusted at how much you have copied my layout. From the colours to the unnecessary updates, do you not have any value or respect for originality? You’re a laughing stock, it’s cheesy, it’s disgusting. I personally found it absolutely aesthetically atrocious. I am embarrassed to be sitting here in your presence having to even dignify you with an answer of my opinion.”

• Your motivational speech is not helping, Elena :/

Nothing is ever as simple as the way people describe it. He will have had to work out 4-5 days a week on a serious diet for a year. Now he has to maintain that to keep his shape...

You yourself must work-out everyday and watch what you eat, count calories and all that. YOU have the serious motivation to stay fit because you enjoy being fit and active, you know you look good to other people's eyes, and in turn people will look to you to help them get fit because you already are. They will let you 'drill' them because you clearly know what you're doing.

Kruzii posted: »

aw harry, you ARE too hard to yourself! I would totally hang out with you! fat-ass? pfffff.. brooooo, you make me sad! dont. beat. yourself.

i changed my mind daedric is always better.

and i totally did not just drop 10 daedra hearts into my inventory with console commands.

MeatBicycle posted: »

i got some really good armour mods that i think would be good past rhys, useless Synod restoration Mage: future rhys (when they ar

• Damn straight. :)

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131220031642/trollpasta/images/8/83/Avgn-battletoads-pause-beat-o.gif

avgn rocks

• Triggering you?

STOP TRIGGERING ME! hehe, they are amusing

• this design is so atrocious, even tumblr feels disgusted ;-;

and THAT is quite an achievement

tumblr be like “Ladies and gentlemen, I am just gonna state the obvious: we have a doppelgänger in our midst. As a website who respects c

• I guess they really intended to put time and effort into the game but something just went terrible wrong during the process. :\

Oh right, it would be awesome if Fiona was a vault hunter. And maybe Rhys will be the antagonist? Or maybe not.. :)

It was. The game sounded and looked amazing, but it was all a bunch of lies and empty promises. This picture kinda illustrates the differenc

xfuriouss posted: »

what the heck

• TellTale be like "2017 is coming!"

i thought they said they'd release the marvel game in 2017? and 2017 is pretty far away

• Y mus u ruin it?

(Okay, I think I already saw that in Youtube's comment section once)

*smartass mode on Fuchs, german for fox *smartass mode off

• Hazza reads Wolf's rant

SJW... Get the fuck out! XP

tumblr be like “Ladies and gentlemen, I am just gonna state the obvious: we have a doppelgänger in our midst. As a website who respects c

• holy fuck, i'm such a big fan of avgn i can pinpoint every single gif to his exact episode :O

this one is for ep 55 battletoads :)

Damn straight.

• I just need some Rhyiona, please?

I can't upload images what the fack!!! >.<

• the new layout is grey and dead inside just like us if there's no rhyiona in episode 4, thanks telltale this is the sign we've been waiting for, you care

ONLY 90'S KIDS WILL UNDERSTAND:

• The Wii U version is the best version? Why? It doesn't exist, they cancelled it. ACM's development must've been a nightmare, for both Gearbox and the studios they outsourced the game to. I've read that they had writers from the 2 main studios (GB and TimeGate) couldn't come to an understanding on what the story should be,

Maybe she could be one of the playable characters in Borderlands 3. I don't know about Rhys being an antagonist, he still semms pretty goofy in the present.

nohuhhuh posted: »

I guess they really intended to put time and effort into the game but something just went terrible wrong during the process. Oh right, it would be awesome if Fiona was a vault hunter. And maybe Rhys will be the antagonist? Or maybe not..

rhonu posted: »

the new layout is grey and dead inside just like us if there's no rhyiona in episode 4, thanks telltale this is the sign we've been waiting for, you care ONLY 90'S KIDS WILL UNDERSTAND:

• edited August 2015

uh, no, dont expect hearing anything about the Marvel game for a loooong time

Hey! Seeing as the 'TellTale Community' is all orange and comic-like, do you think this update has anything to do with the Marvel game TellTale are making? They updated the bar at the top of the screen after they partnered with Lionsgate...

• There won't be any Rhyiona in episode 4, will there? :(

The awkward scene is actually Fiona walking in on Rhys and Sasha... giving each other a massage.... D,:

the new layout is grey and dead inside just like us if there's no rhyiona in episode 4, thanks telltale this is the sign we've been waiting for, you care ONLY 90'S KIDS WILL UNDERSTAND:

• yo yo yo u aint a 90's kid tho unless you remember this

90's kids

• edited August 2015

Change...It feels....Empty...Strange...Grey....Cold...Lonely

I feel sad... :__:

• Well, we're a trio for now.

• Fug D:

There won't be any Rhyiona in episode 4, will there? The awkward scene is actually Fiona walking in on Rhys and Sasha... giving each other a massage.... D,:

• The awkward scene is actually Fiona walking in on Rhys and Sasha... giving each other a massage.... D,:

There won't be any Rhyiona in episode 4, will there? The awkward scene is actually Fiona walking in on Rhys and Sasha... giving each other a massage.... D,:

Sign in to comment in this discussion.