Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Sorry bby <3

xfuriouss posted: »

blocked

• I have never played any Wii U games. I only own Playstation 4 and nintendo 3DS consoles.

Oh yeah, when there are many studios working on the same project there's also gonna be a lot of disagreement.. :\

I think you are right, Rhys doesn't really seem that evil.

MichaelBP posted: »

The Wii U version is the best version? Why? It doesn't exist, they cancelled it. ACM's development must've been a nightmare, for both Gearbo

• edited August 2015

Aye :p

HazzatheMan posted: »

So you're Indonesian then?

• He trained 3 times a week, he still does ;)

Ya know, I always hated sport. serioulsy. I always had to be forced to the training by my friends. I wouldn't go by myself. It's not like 'yeaaahh, can't wait to go to the gym!!' it's more loke 'uhg, I have to go to the gym again because I would feel guilty if I didn't.'. and after a while its a part of your life :) I do sport because it keeps me balanced and gives me self-confidence. not because I want to look good or impress other people.
    and no, I don't count calories. I just watch what I eat because I've got a really sensitive stomach :|

And of course its not simple, but no pain no gain :)

Your motivational speech is not helping, Elena Nothing is ever as simple as the way people describe it. He will have had to work out 4-5

• Well, I find it pretty suspicious that Laura suddenly started shipping Rhyiona before episode 3 came out and how the two of them, along with Telltale started retweeting Rhyiona art. :(

rhonu posted: »

what do you mean?

• America!

Blocked as in I can't watch the video no matter what D:

Which country? And blocked how?

• Ok so apparently the video I posted is blocked for some of you.

It was a big fight scene from The Raid 2. Just type:

The Raid 2 Bagarre de Prison

into YouTube and you can hopefully find it :) It's a big fight in a mud pit within the prison grounds...

• If we're positive maybe it's because it could possibly happen in the next two episodes?

Well, I find it pretty suspicious that Laura suddenly started shipping Rhyiona before episode 3 came out and how the two of them, along with Telltale started retweeting Rhyiona art.

• I'll try to keep my hopes up, though I'll still be cautious.

#FOR Rhyiona

(I feel like there should be a version of the above gif saying "the path of Rhyiona")

last thing we need after this website update fiasco is hope-crushing comments ;-; we must hope... FOR RHYIONA!

• I put the explanation in a new comment below :)

kristi78968 posted: »

America! Blocked as in I can't watch the video no matter what

• I love The Raid series, such great action!! :D

Jaesong1 posted: »

Aye

• The orange trio of this thread. :)

http://media.giphy.com/media/sfVTIFqLjTQ2s/giphy.gif

fuck yeah we are ^_^

• my favorites are burnout and the one where mike helps james beat the turbo tunnel. although there are a lot of fantastic j&m vids i can't remember. board james is also a really fun series

James and Mike mondays is fun as well, I just end up having a bit of hard time keeping up with all the other content from their channel. Off the top of my head, I liked that one where they played the first Zelda on the Famicom.

• I can access it.

So what? TellTale just update the site with some flashy new comment boxes and stuff, changed the colors to blue and gray, and removed the backgrounds? We can't access our profiles either... This is a bit shit :P

• I guess they just really liked the artworks. :( but yes, everything was really promising until the episode 3 happened :P

Well, I find it pretty suspicious that Laura suddenly started shipping Rhyiona before episode 3 came out and how the two of them, along with Telltale started retweeting Rhyiona art.

• Same, i feel like only watched it because the movies in Indonesia though :3

I love The Raid series, such great action!!

• Reading a mini manga series and the only character I like dies one chapter from the end.

Fuck this.

First this crap layout and now this. FUK

• My point exactly :)

I get what you mean.... I really do. I guess because I have such low confidence and my weight was brought up a lot at high-school, and college especially (Public Services course you know, I'm meant to be fit) I have no motivation to do anymore.

It's hard. No pain no gain is the damn truth, but it isn't easy for me. To hear you say that you were in a similar spot doesn't motivate me, it makes me feel pathetic, because you rose up. And now look where we both are...

You my not do it to impress other people, but that's the effect they have. Like me right now, this is me impressed with you.

Kruzii posted: »

He trained 3 times a week, he still does Ya know, I always hated sport. serioulsy. I always had to be forced to the training by my frien

• I feel like there should be a version of the above gif saying "the path of Rhyiona"

that would be amazing, but i'm no editing expert, so you'll have to seek help someplace else :)

I'll try to keep my hopes up, though I'll still be cautious. #FOR Rhyiona (I feel like there should be a version of the above gif saying "the path of Rhyiona")

• Awww this is too cute to handle Kristi!! :3

kristi78968 posted: »

After my little comment about @nohuhhuh and I running for office, I had the urge to sketch this. Boop. http://puu.sh/johZv/d50e179c7e.jpg

• I'm guessing you were reading Cory in the house? Still can't get over his death :(

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Reading a mini manga series and the only character I like dies one chapter from the end. Fuck this. First this crap layout and now this. FUK

• One day, they'll regret laughing at us. >:,( But only if we show up at their doorstep with pitchforks and torches.

Fug

• I'm going to sleep, good night! ♥♥♥

Reminder: Sweet dreams are made of Rhyiona :3

• croatia.. ;-;

enter image description here

Which country? And blocked how?

• It's a tumblr thing :)
    you know, something triggers you because whatever reason.
    Serious example: soldier with PTSD who get panic attack when he hears a loud noise.
    Tumblr: pomegranates (and other ridiculous things)

You don't trigger me bro!

Triggering you?

• Oh I adore this GIF!! :]

Kawaiii posted: »

My soul after seeing tt forum's update

• Totally. But he died for his nakama! Yosh!

I'm guessing you were reading Cory in the house? Still can't get over his death

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams!

I'm going to sleep, good night! ♥♥♥ Reminder: Sweet dreams are made of Rhyiona

• dirty rhyiona dreams <3

I'm going to sleep, good night! ♥♥♥ Reminder: Sweet dreams are made of Rhyiona

• Lol, I only heard about it through a TV program that looks at upcoming films in the year.

The last film of the night was The Raid: Redemption (the first movie) and I was blown away by the choreography of the fight scenes! It only got a direct-to-DVD release over here, but I still got to watch it :P

Same, i feel like only watched it because the movies in Indonesia though

• this new forum update shitfest killed my will to post any more lewd comments ;-;

• I'm sorry! :( too much happening right now..

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Reading a mini manga series and the only character I like dies one chapter from the end. Fuck this. First this crap layout and now this. FUK

• In terms of big 3rd party dev support it's pretty much dead, but the exclusives made by Nintendo, its subsidiaries and some other devs are pretty amazing.

Yep, supposedly they redid entire sections because of changes made to the plot. It was a complete mess. :/

Yeah, he seems like the sam ol' goofball from the past.

nohuhhuh posted: »

I have never played any Wii U games. I only own Playstation 4 and nintendo 3DS consoles. Oh yeah, when there are many studios working on

• It was a fight scene from The Raid 2. Look that up on YouTube :)

I love how you read in English, but the YouTube flag is in Croatian :P

croatia.. ;-;

• I hope you're right, 'cause I am starting to lose hope.

If we're positive maybe it's because it could possibly happen in the next two episodes?

• So how did I trigger you in the first place?

And now you're saying I DON'T trigger you...

Wut????

Kruzii posted: »

It's a tumblr thing you know, something triggers you because whatever reason. Serious example: soldier with PTSD who get panic attack when he hears a loud noise. Tumblr: pomegranates (and other ridiculous things) You don't trigger me bro!

• Yep. :( After episode 3, I stopped taking their retweets as a sign that Rhyiona will happen.

nohuhhuh posted: »

I guess they just really liked the artworks. but yes, everything was really promising until the episode 3 happened :P

• shitfest

( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

this new forum update shitfest killed my will to post any more lewd comments ;-;

• edited August 2015

I just read the ending.

What the FUCK happened.

Why did I put myself through 25 chapters of this torture.

• Nah nevermind it feels... So so wrong to have even type that

shitfest ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.