Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• It's awful. ;-;

nohuhhuh posted: »

I'm sorry! too much happening right now..

• Overall, James and Mike have a lot of good and fun besides just AVGn. I think the most memorable Board James was Mr. Bucket? Or maybe I'm mistaking it for something else?

my favorites are burnout and the one where mike helps james beat the turbo tunnel. although there are a lot of fantastic j&m vids i can't remember. board james is also a really fun series

• yeah, it was mr. bucket. ouija episode was amazing too

MichaelBP posted: »

Overall, James and Mike have a lot of good and fun besides just AVGn. I think the most memorable Board James was Mr. Bucket? Or maybe I'm mistaking it for something else?

• enter image description here

I'm glad to know you liked it, means a lot! :D <3

Awww this is too cute to handle Kristi!!

• I can't tell whether to love this update or hate it ._.

• What series are you reading? :o

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Reading a mini manga series and the only character I like dies one chapter from the end. Fuck this. First this crap layout and now this. FUK

• enter image description here

WOW IT LOOKS SO COOL NOW IT ONLY TOOK THEM A YEAR AND A HALF TO DO

• edited August 2015

It'd be pretty fitting considering my icon.

You know, the colour palette of Ryoma's clothes are the same as Fiona's clothes... and his sword has a shade of blue that similar to Rhys' past clothes... and it's electric, which is kinda similar to Rhys' stun baton.

I feel like there should be a version of the above gif saying "the path of Rhyiona" that would be amazing, but i'm no editing expert, so you'll have to seek help someplace else

• majority hates it... just a reminder...

I can't tell whether to love this update or hate it ._.

• DUDE YOU SHOULD TOTALLY READ KOE NO KITACHI THEN. I've skimmed it a few times so I need to actually start reading it myself BUT THAT MANGA WILL WRECK YOU. http://www.mangahere.co/manga/koe_no_kitachi/

I just read the ending. What the FUCK happened. Why did I put myself through 25 chapters of this torture.

• edited August 2015

I just tried to go on my feed, it won't load... I don't like it... at all ._.

edit: It does now but I still hate it :/

majority hates it... just a reminder...

• You know, the colour palette of Rhyoma's clothes are the same as Fiona's clothes... and his sword has a shade of blue that similar to Rhys' past clothes... and it's electric, which is kinda similar to Rhys' stun baton.

ConspiracyTheoristsRule

B)

It'd be pretty fitting considering my icon. You know, the colour palette of Ryoma's clothes are the same as Fiona's clothes... and his sw

• Ohh, that one was great as well! :D

yeah, it was mr. bucket. ouija episode was amazing too

• mine rarely loads up. and even if it manages to load up, it's usually glitched ;-;

I just tried to go on my feed, it won't load... I don't like it... at all ._. edit: It does now but I still hate it

• Y they do dis 2 us? ;-;

mine rarely loads up. and even if it manages to load up, it's usually glitched ;-;

• We're so close to 50k comments, wow! :o

• Goodnight :)

Kawaiii posted: »

I'm going to sleep, good night! ♥♥♥ Reminder: Sweet dreams are made of Rhyiona

• Ryoma's name... it sounds so close to Rhyiona... he also has the same eye colour and hair colour as Rhys...

This can only mean one thing.

Ryoma is Rhys and Fiona's son confirmed.

Somehow... someway.. I dunno..

You know, the colour palette of Rhyoma's clothes are the same as Fiona's clothes... and his sword has a shade of blue that similar to Rhys' past clothes... and it's electric, which is kinda similar to Rhys' stun baton. ConspiracyTheoristsRule

• Oh you bet. I always get this warm and fuzzy feeling when I see you guys drawing my axolotl face :D thanks again! ;)

kristi78968 posted: »

I'm glad to know you liked it, means a lot!

• I can load up my Feed. But not my Profile.

I can't load up anyone else's Profile either...

This update sucks, they haven't even changed the appearance of the account screen yet! :P

I can't tell whether to love this update or hate it ._.

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams <3

Kawaiii posted: »

I'm going to sleep, good night! ♥♥♥ Reminder: Sweet dreams are made of Rhyiona

• "they totally think we're gonna confirm rhyiona in episode 4. pfft, fooking morons. why not edit the forum to make it innaccessible for them to rub it all in."

enter image description here

Y they do dis 2 us? ;-;

• at least something positive after this recent fiasco ;-;

We're so close to 50k comments, wow!

• What I read was Ousama game. An attempt at a survival story that just turned ridiculous half way in...

That one sounds sad...

DUDE YOU SHOULD TOTALLY READ KOE NO KITACHI THEN. I've skimmed it a few times so I need to actually start reading it myself BUT THAT MANGA WILL WRECK YOU. http://www.mangahere.co/manga/koe_no_kitachi/

• IM LITERally cr ying over rhyiona... i have never cried real tears over a ship before this is ruining my reputation

• Have we really been complaining about the update for two whole pages? Lmao

• This day has been like a roller coaster ride of emotions. ;)

Anyway good night, I should try to sleep before my work starts. (oops)

• edited August 2015

BUSTS DOWN DOOR

DON'T GIVE UP HOPE. IF YOU DO, HOSHIDO WILL FALL TO NOHR. DO YOU REALLY WANT THAT TO HAPPEN?!

Basically, STAY STRONG FOR RHYIONA!

ENDS INSPIRATIONAL SPEECH AND WALKS OUT

Yep. After episode 3, I stopped taking their retweets as a sign that Rhyiona will happen.

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams, Hanna! :D

This day has been like a roller coaster ride of emotions. Anyway good night, I should try to sleep before my work starts. (oops)

• good night, sleep well !! <3

This day has been like a roller coaster ride of emotions. Anyway good night, I should try to sleep before my work starts. (oops)

• dirty rhyiona dreams!

• Only you get those John.

dirty rhyiona dreams!

• Only you get those John.

;-;

enter image description here

Only you get those John.

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams!

• edited August 2015

goodnight, sweet dreams!

• Picked up another survival mini manga. This one looks better, at least.

I suspect wheelchair girl already. The cinnamon rolls are always the killers in these!

• No... NO! I don't want those dastards to take over Hoshido, especially not with that mad king who (in the jpn version) has the same voice as Snake!

Kristi... thank you.

http://38.media.tumblr.com/e4ab50fcf0d4246a61de8c03735c482e/tumblr_nqm6vjJo1v1ur5e8oo2_250.gif

One of your inspirational speeches was just what I needed. Now then, it's time to continue fighting for Rhyiona!

http://38.media.tumblr.com/c252aa3552befcd69cfc78bec92e7bb6/tumblr_nppz6mbpqE1ssytzao2_r1_500.gif

https://38.media.tumblr.com/dc43db09c141530145c28a7f26c15bee/tumblr_npqgv1MqMk1sg21p1o1_500.gif

#ForRhyiona #ForHoshido

BUSTS DOWN DOOR DON'T GIVE UP HOPE. IF YOU DO, HOSHIDO WILL FALL TO NOHR. DO YOU REALLY WANT THAT TO HAPPEN?! Basically, STAY STRONG FOR RHYIONA! ENDS INSPIRATIONAL SPEECH AND WALKS OUT

• Goodnight Hanna :D

• ohh where are you reading those? it's been a while since i last read manga..

Picked up another survival mini manga. This one looks better, at least. I suspect wheelchair girl already. The cinnamon rolls are always the killers in these!

• Awww, sweetie. Come here, don't cry!

Big hugs!

rhonu posted: »

IM LITERally cr ying over rhyiona... i have never cried real tears over a ship before this is ruining my reputation

Sign in to comment in this discussion.