Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• It's really sad, you'll probably cry. Good luck buddy. Pats on back

ABigBadWolf posted: »

What I read was Ousama game. An attempt at a survival story that just turned ridiculous half way in... That one sounds sad...

• It's a very big deal :P

Have we really been complaining about the update for two whole pages? Lmao

• fuck these guys(not literally). I had another starting point. I had people who kicked me to it.I am 2 years older than you bro. you had to fight a lot in you life. you've got so much potential but you don't try to show it because of all the stuff that happened to you, don't you? And I guess you know you've got potential >=( I know it is easy said but: why give a fuck for those people who (tried to) put you down? Yeah, school can be very hard, and If you grow up its importand to have any kind of positive acknowledgment to grow self-confidence. especially in puberty(god, I hated it, I looked like an alien). and I can understand if you still have to fight with all this stuff. btw. lets be honest for a sec. If they said anything mean to you they did it to make themselfs feel better. its a boring explanation, but why would you talk someone bad who didn't do anything bad to you if you are happy with yourself?(think about it, tell something bad about someone, how do you feel?)
    You are a young man in his best years, and its not just about the training now, do you want to miss awesome things because you don't trust yourself to do it? You need to show the world who Harry is ;) the real harry. you need to say fuck you to everybody who doubts you.

huh, got longer than I thought. Btw I am impressed of you too.
    and maybe, with 22, you are more sporty than I am

HazzatheMan posted: »

My point exactly I get what you mean.... I really do. I guess because I have such low confidence and my weight was brought up a lot at h

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams~ Don't let the Rhysha bugs bite <3

nohuhhuh posted: »

This day has been like a roller coaster ride of emotions. Anyway good night, I should try to sleep before my work starts. (oops)

• i'm going to bed now, i hope i won't have any nightmares after today.

goodnight everyone, sweet rhyiona dreams!

enter image description here

@HazzatheMan goodnight <3

• me mean

MichaelBP posted: »

Y mus u ruin it? (Okay, I think I already saw that in Youtube's comment section once)

• WHOA WHOA WHOA, WHAT IS THE NAME? I SWEAR IF IT'S CALLED DOUBT THEN SHIT MAN, THAT MANGA GETS INTENSE.

Picked up another survival mini manga. This one looks better, at least. I suspect wheelchair girl already. The cinnamon rolls are always the killers in these!

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams, they shall keep the nightmares at bay!

xfuriouss posted: »

i'm going to bed now, i hope i won't have any nightmares after today. goodnight everyone, sweet rhyiona dreams! @HazzatheMan goodnight

• it was a bad joke on my parts, please pardon me :D

So how did I trigger you in the first place? And now you're saying I DON'T trigger you... Wut????

• edited August 2015

Sweet Rhyiona dreams~ Don't let those Rhysha bugs bite you~

i'm going to bed now, i hope i won't have any nightmares after today. goodnight everyone, sweet rhyiona dreams! @HazzatheMan goodnight

• mangafox

rhonu posted: »

ohh where are you reading those? it's been a while since i last read manga..

• IT IS DOUBT

AYYY IS IT GOOD?

kristi78968 posted: »

WHOA WHOA WHOA, WHAT IS THE NAME? I SWEAR IF IT'S CALLED DOUBT THEN SHIT MAN, THAT MANGA GETS INTENSE.

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams!

• don't worry friend i'm not really sad, it's just that it's 2 am and i'm in those horrible, horrible days of the month. i'm happy you guys don't have to go through that! x) but i'm okay, really, i cried for no reason but now i feel better. thank you so much dear <3

Awww, sweetie. Come here, don't cry! Big hugs!

• U the meanest of them all. >:'(

Kruzii posted: »

me mean

• 2 MORE PAGES YAAA

• YES. I READ IT A FEW YEARS AGO AND IT WAS RECENTLY PUBLISHED HERE IN NORTH AMERICA SO I PICKED UP THE FIRST VOLUME. IT'S REALLY GOOD! :D There's also the sequel called Judge which I haven't checked out yet!

IT IS DOUBT AYYY IS IT GOOD?

• Godly Ep 4 news once we reach 500?

2 MORE PAGES YAAA

• thank you!!

ps: i just noticed that was my 1000th comment, i dedicate it to you, the one and only asupersweetwolf

mangafox

• ayy, bby!! don't cry :(

Alt text

are you happy, TT? >=(

IM LITERally cr ying over rhyiona... i have never cried real tears over a ship before this is ruining my reputation

• night, dear<3

nohuhhuh posted: »

This day has been like a roller coaster ride of emotions. Anyway good night, I should try to sleep before my work starts. (oops)

• I suspect the "nice" people. >:)

YES. I READ IT A FEW YEARS AGO AND IT WAS RECENTLY PUBLISHED HERE IN NORTH AMERICA SO I PICKED UP THE FIRST VOLUME. IT'S REALLY GOOD! There's also the sequel called Judge which I haven't checked out yet!

• We might reach it today... kinda doubting it.

Poogers555 posted: »

Godly Ep 4 news once we reach 500?

• yeah..! totally..! John, you dirty minded dude

Alt text

Only you get those John.

• thank you, that's so cute <3 and congrats!

thank you!! ps: i just noticed that was my 1000th comment, i dedicate it to you, the one and only asupersweetwolf

• sweet dreams<3

• someone gotta be B^(

MichaelBP posted: »

U the meanest of them all. >:'(

• 2 more pages guys. get it on.

• Y u doh? Ur a cute penguin.

someone gotta be B^(

• WE'RE TRYING KRUZII!

2 more pages guys. get it on.

• TRY HARDER(no john)!
    your speeches are great by the way

WE'RE TRYING KRUZII!

• Does anyone else think the pages are getting shorter?

• Aw, thank you! I'm glad my speeches lift everyone's spirits! :D

TRY HARDER(no john)! your speeches are great by the way

• Any one else can only load 10 notifications in your feed at a time? This is going to make looking through my feed 10X harder

And it was already fucking difficult as it was before LMAO

• Yeah, I've noticed that too. Doesn't take long to get to a new page while before it take like a century!

Does anyone else think the pages are getting shorter?

• gtg to sleep. hopefully there will be no nightmares because of today

nighty night everybody <3

• before it take like a century!

>

maybe for any other thread, ehhhhhhhhhhhh.

do I get a high five or..?

Yeah, I've noticed that too. Doesn't take long to get to a new page while before it take like a century!

• hell no, i WON'T miss anything this time.

2 MORE PAGES YAAA

• We shall see... Remember, you're my go to gal for exercise help :)

Also, that little comment you made above about how the ladies fly into your friends' arms... Please don't. I'm not an outgoing person, so that little comment just irks me. Of course I want the ladies to actually look at me, and of course I want the ones that do look at me to think I'm attractive.

But life is not that kind to me, Elena...

fuck these guys(not literally). I had another starting point. I had people who kicked me to it.I am 2 years older than you bro. you had to f

• Goodnight baby <3

Sign in to comment in this discussion.