Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• He's being obviously sarcastic, though.

HazzatheMan posted: »

He said "No one will cry" But that could be a lie...

• my social skills at their finest .__.

.______.

• enter image description here

buntingsir posted: »

Aww, shucks. (´つヮ⊂)

• Mine aren't that great either, especially in real life .___.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

my social skills at their finest .__.

• yo guys

so today i've had the scariest experience of my life , i almost died.

i was walking home and 3 guys came from around the corner and asked me to give them my money , phone everything I've got.I said I didn't have anything and I didn't since I was coming from a running session and one of them started digging through my pockets so I pushed him and he fell then the other one punched me straight in the face so I fell on my back but I didn't get ko'd so I kicked one of them in the balls and got up quickly then I wanted to run but one of them grabbed my wrist and pulled out a knife so I was all instincts and adrenaline but he stabbed me in the abdomen and they all kicked me while I was down , if it weren't for a couple of people who saw us and scared those guys away I would've died because I was bleeding badly and in way too much horrible pain to move , so they called the emergency services and I'm fine now at home lying in my bed with a huge pain in my stomach and my mom taking care of me

now one thing i'll say is i'd rather get shot than stabbed again , i panicked trembled and shaked , but i didn't feel any pain at first actually well until the pain was almost unbearable and i almost lost my consciousness

so i came to this thread to try to relax a bit because i'm still scared and nervous after what happened today

• In real life they're even worse :/

the everday struggle

Mine aren't that great either, especially in real life .___.

• Awkward for life XD

In real life they're even worse the everday struggle

• Oh my gosh, that's so horrible!! :O

Those guys are really stupid and just gross, man, you could've died. I can't even imagine how you felt .__.

I hope you'll find peace soon and be okay.

Brawl posted: »

yo guys so today i've had the scariest experience of my life , i almost died. i was walking home and 3 guys came from around the corne

• I know that feeling :/

Awkward for life XD

• holy shit

I hope you get better, man, that sounds terrifying.

I'm so sorry this happened.

yo guys so today i've had the scariest experience of my life , i almost died. i was walking home and 3 guys came from around the corne

• Jesus Christ dude! I'm glad you're ok!! :O

Man, that's horrible...

• Maybe, theres still so many questions though. If I had to guess Rhys and Fiona were with each other when everything went bad, because Rhys has a tracker which it looks like the Stranger took due to Rhys thinking the Stranger was Fiona.

Rhys and Fiona sleeping on each other's shoulders, then moving away when they wake up... She is angry at him for something, but Rhys' att

• holy shit dude :O

i hope you're gonna feel better soon. rhyiona is always here for u!

• Oh my god man I'm so sorry, this is so scary, I wouldn't want anyone to go through something like this...

enter image description here

Thankfully you're safe now, I hope you'll feel better soon and I hope we can somehow cheer you up.

• God dude I'm glad you're alright.

This really discourages me from running, especially alone, if that happened to me I'm pretty sure I couldn't ninja my way out of there like you.

• Holy shit. I mean, woah dude. You got stabbed! Thank god you're alright! I don't know if you're religous or not but you'll definetly be in my prayers. I am so sorry.

• thank you guys for encouraging me <3

the doctors said I should be fully back to normal in 4 weeks , and only 1 week until I could get up on my feet and walk

• I feel discouraged when I walk home alone at night, where I live we don't really have those sorts of people but you never know...

There was one time I was walking home at night and some dude in a hoodie was walking towards me, he didn't look right to me so I subtly undid my metal bracelet and tied it round my fist like a knuckleduster just in case he tried anything. He didn't though :P

I'm always looking out for trouble. I don't want to get mugged or attacked and not be able to defend myself properly you know?

God dude I'm glad you're alright. This really discourages me from running, especially alone, if that happened to me I'm pretty sure I couldn't ninja my way out of there like you.

• I hope you'll find peace soon

That sounds ominous af.

Oh my gosh, that's so horrible!! :O Those guys are really stupid and just gross, man, you could've died. I can't even imagine how you felt .__. I hope you'll find peace soon and be okay.

• actually...it does, like I said, my social skills

but after that horrible experience he'll need it

I hope you'll find peace soon That sounds ominous af.

• I used to attend karate when I was younger, didn't learn much to defend myself against muggers though, so back on topic, the classes were pretty late, I was pretty lucky that it was really close to my home, still for a kid my age it was really scary to go back home in pitch dark so I'd just sprint right to my home lol.

I feel discouraged when I walk home alone at night, where I live we don't really have those sorts of people but you never know... There w

• Your social skills aren't bad at all, I actually see you as a very intellectual person.

And yeah he will.

actually...it does, like I said, my social skills but after that horrible experience he'll need it

• This is facked up, hope you get well soon.

Same thing happened to my brother but he didn't get stabbed.

Here take some Rhyiona, hope you feel better.

• WHAT... that's horrible man :((((((( i hope you're okay!

• where u goin? :(

byee guys

• Byye? Wot?

Where are you going?

byee guys

• tfw someone is going to cry in ep 4. (maybe us) Iunno.

Sadness intensifies

• Are you going to the world of slumber and sweet dreams? I hope you are, we don't want to let you go forever.

byee guys

• "I'd vomit if I wasn't stuck in... whatever this shit is."

Rhys jumped in his seat.

"What the--" he breathed in to calm himself, "when did you get here?!"

"All these weeks and you're still asking me the same thing." Jack snorted. "Shouldn't you be used to it already, kid?"

"You're still as scary as ever..."

"Eh," the hologram put a hand to his chest, "I'd be hurt if I had a heart. Kinda stuck in this ethereal form."

"Not that you had a heart to begin with."

"You," Jack inched closer menacingly, "are getting too gutsy for my taste."

Rhys didn't reply, eyes moving again in the opposite direction and tapping his fingers on his knee nervously.

"For fuck's sake." Jack facepalmed. "This again?"

He wasn't a patient person and being dead didn't really change that part of him -- he hadn't changed at all and Rhys found it somewhat worrying -- so when he continued to be blatantly ignored he made sure he'd suffer the consequences.

"Hey, pumpkin." Jack started in a surprisingly level tone. "Lemme help ya."

"Haha... you help me?" Rhys giggled nervously and he could tell he was suspicious -- he'd have to fix that.

"Yeah." He nodded, crossing his arms. "I'm sick of you ogling hat woman. I have a station to go back to and rule and I can't do it without you. And clearly I can't count on you when you're too worried about this mushy crap."

"I'm not ogling--"

"Then what would call whatever you were just doing? Go on, this should be interesting."

"I call it..." Rhys scratched his face in an attempt to cover his blush, "uh, selective staring?"

Jack stared at him.

"You're making me uncomfortable."

"You're dumber than I anticipated." Jack scoffed. "How do you work for Hyperion again?"

"Just... get to the point." Rhys pouted.

"Whatever, kiddo. My point is... you're obviously not man enough to do something about your little problem here so how about you let your pal Jack help you out? We both win!"

"I'm not sure... you're not exactly... uh..." He tried to ignore the jab at his pride.

"I'm not what?"

He knew Jack couldn't actually hurt him -- but taking over his cybernetics seemed like a very real threat he didn't want to risk and his angry tone told him he was very much at risk.

"...Fine, just help me already."

"Now that's what Jacky boy likes to hear!"

"Are you sure about this?" Rhys tugged on his tie, sweating slightly.

"Pft, of course, cupcake. This is Handsome Jack you're talking to. The guy all women want!"

"Not all of th--" He was quickly cut off.

"Let me shut you up right there."

Resisting the urge to snap back, Rhys looked over his shoulder instead, as Fiona chatted away with Sasha, and sucked in a breath. He had other things to worry about.

"Okay," he turned back to Jack, "so I got up her and then what? I can't just ask her on a date just like that."

"Ask her for a walk or some sappy shit. I bet she'd dig that." Jack tapped his foot impatiently. "Now go, I'm getting dusty from standing around doing nothing!"

"Fine, but stay here. I don't need to get distracted."

And with that, he took off running, ruining the subtlely he was probably aiming for. Surely enough, the sisters stopped their conversation to raise an eyebrow at his sudden loud arrival. Sharing a quick glance, Sasha was the first to speak up.

"The hell bit you?"

"Uh..." he realised he hadn't really thought of what to say, "Fiona, can you come with me?"

"Why?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Something very important. Definitely can't wait!" He spoke frantically, dragging his feet across the sand.

"And why can't you say it in front of Sasha?" She crossed her arms suspiciously. "I don't have secrets with her."

"She'll know, eventually." He risked -- she'd know, at least if this whole thing succeeded.

Taking one last glance in her younger sister's direction, she was given an encouraging nod from her part before she sighed and resigned herself to what was coming.

"Lead the way."

"So? Are you gonna speak or do I have to strangle the words out of you?"

She sounded moody and not in one of her best days -- just his luck -- so he glanced over to Jack in a plea for help, silently indicating to him that he hadn't planned that far ahead.

"Tell her to strangle you, duh. That's some kinky shit, bet you'd like that."

"Just help me already!" He harshly whispered to the hologram and he could see her turn her head in confusion but he was certain she hadn't managed to catch what he'd said.

"Wow," she rolled her eyes, "now you're going crazy too, just me luck."

"Heh, kiddo, this is your chance!" He spoke with his best high pitched voice. "Just go 'Oh, Fiona, I'm crazy but I'm crazy about you!'"

Rhys almost pulled his hair out.

"Nah," Jack finally started, after his fit of laughter died down, "I said I'd help you and I'll help you. Just relax, pumpkin."

"How can I--"

But he didn't get to finish his sentence because suddenly his body wasn't his anymore.

"Ah, man," Rhys -- or his body, at least, -- stretched, "feels good to have a real body again!"

"I knew it," Fiona stared at him with horror for a second and Jack froze, thinking she'd put two and two together, "you've been doing drugs."

"Aw, honey," he put an arm around her shoulders making her jump in surprise, "I don't do that shit. I take good care of this hunky body!"

"Hunky." She repeated as if she hadn't heard right. "You're definitely high."

"That hurts, baby. Why you gotta be so many to daddy Rhys over here?"

"Daddy?" She looked like she wanted to vomit. "What got into you today?! What did you call me out here for?"

"Uh," Jack put his hands on his hips, "obviously I wanted to confess like a sissy. Y'know, get married and have ten ugly babies and all that shit."

She stared at him.

"So are we gonna make out or wha--"

A punch to the head made him drop to the ground.

He didn't really remember anything but if the ache on the left side of his head was any indication then he was really screwed.

"Ow," Rhys slowed got up, rubbing the area, "what the hell happened?"

"You tell me."

He winced, more out of fear than the pain, when Fiona tapped her foot irately, staring down at his frame.

"Um," he was unsure of what to say, "I don't..."

"If you wanted to confess," she rubbed her temples, out of patience, "you could have done it like a normal person. I know Handsome Jack is your hero but you're not him."

Rhys gulped. That's right, he'd--

"Wait," a sudden thought came to mind, "so you're not angry about that?"

"No," she gave in, "I'm just angry you try so hard to be who you're not."

Carefully, he got up and slipped his hand timidly in hers. When she didn't pull away, he offered her a small smile and tugged on her arm, leading them back to the group.

He couldn't tell her how wrong she was -- not yet.

But she'd understand someday.

This is a mix of what @Vernaya and @twdgirl43 asked for.

I lost count of how many lines I deleted from this, bleh. But writing Jack is always fun.

• edited August 2015

Also, the most important strawpoll in the history of mankind.

http://strawpoll.me/5119405

Edit: Those who said no. How do you even sleep at night?

• what, he stabbed you?! oh my god, i can't even imagine how painful that was! i am so glad you're alive!

seriously brawl, i'm really sad right now.

you better be careful after today :(

• Holy shit, I'm glad you're safe now Brawl. I hope you have a speedy recovery!

• AHHHH this is hilarious and cute x) and your jack is so accurate, it's so easy for me to read the lines in his voice!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

"I'd vomit if I wasn't stuck in... whatever this shit is." Rhys jumped in his seat. "What the--" he breathed in to calm himself, "when

• I did Karate and Kickboxing :)

I mostly did it so I could defend myself if I had to. I mean, I'm quite a well-built guy, so people who are scrawnier then me tend to give me some space, and bigger guys pay no attention to me :P

It's good to be prepared I say...

I used to attend karate when I was younger, didn't learn much to defend myself against muggers though, so back on topic, the classes were pr

• Thank you so much. :D I love writing Jack, he's so interesting.

rhonu posted: »

AHHHH this is hilarious and cute x) and your jack is so accurate, it's so easy for me to read the lines in his voice!

• Yes is the only answer >:)

Poogers555 posted: »

Also, the most important strawpoll in the history of mankind. http://strawpoll.me/5119405 Edit: Those who said no. How do you even sleep at night?

• Bye :)

Come back soon!

byee guys

• Oh! Everything is fine. This is usual thing for me to sleep for 2-3 hours. (After how many months of this routine I can die? XD)

buntingsir posted: »

Yes, thank you! And oh no, I hope you'll catch some sleep until sunrise, i'm sorry.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.