Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• You're very lucky my friend, even luckier that they didn't hit anything vital...

And hey, you got a couple of hits in as well :) Seriously though, my thoughts go out to you <3

Brawl posted: »

thank you guys for encouraging me the doctors said I should be fully back to normal in 4 weeks , and only 1 week until I could get up on my feet and walk

• enter image description here

Am I cool now?

• I'm prepared... to get kicked in the balls...

HazzatheMan posted: »

I did Karate and Kickboxing I mostly did it so I could defend myself if I had to. I mean, I'm quite a well-built guy, so people who are

• Worry not child. Magic will make sure everything's alright for this pairing.

rhonu posted: »

thank god i've been scared and having nightmares for like 2 weeks about drama and angst in episode 4 now this is just the confirmation that

• enter image description here

Am I cool now?

• No no no no no!!! The pain is too much!!! I've been kicked/hit in the nuts several times in my life... I don't need to experience anymore pain in that region!! :'(

I'm prepared... to get kicked in the balls...

• You were already cool!

You just got cooler ;)

Am I cool now?

• that's some fine writing

ABigBadWolf posted: »

"I'd vomit if I wasn't stuck in... whatever this shit is." Rhys jumped in his seat. "What the--" he breathed in to calm himself, "when

• Thank you brother. :)

that's some fine writing

• Oh man, this is great! I totally read everything in their voices.

How did that fraud just work, like how? Hilarious! :D

"I'd vomit if I wasn't stuck in... whatever this shit is." Rhys jumped in his seat. "What the--" he breathed in to calm himself, "when

• http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/15/156791/2711442-8702107568-YHvAT.gif

• Jack isn't our priest for nothing! He knows how to get it done. :P Thank you!

buntingsir posted: »

Oh man, this is great! I totally read everything in their voices. How did that fraud just work, like how? Hilarious!

• Is pleasant that you like it

enter image description here

Welcome back And this is excellent

• edited August 2015

Who could anyone say 'No' to this?!

Edit: i.e 'How'. Yeah, I can't type properly.

Poogers555 posted: »

Also, the most important strawpoll in the history of mankind. http://strawpoll.me/5119405 Edit: Those who said no. How do you even sleep at night?

• "So are we gonna make out or wha--"

Typical Jack.

Great as always. I guess God send you to write some good Rhyiona fic. ~-^

• Thank you. <3

Maybe he did. :^)

Kawaiii posted: »

"So are we gonna make out or wha--" Typical Jack. Great as always. I guess God send you to write some good Rhyiona fic. ~-^

• Hello everyone! Read a bit of the comments I've missed and I really hope @Brawl makes a speedy recovery after the terrible incident he experienced. Let's all send our love to him, okay? :)

As I mentioned last night, I won't be around much today since I'm to be busy with YouTube and will be seeing the new DBZ movie later tonight. Starting on the 9th, I'll be heading out with my friend for a small vacation for 4 days. I MIGHT pop in here and there to check up on you all just in case I need to give a little mini speech, though that's not guaranteed. I still have a few days until that happens though, so I'll be sure to spread my love to all you before I head out for my little trip! :)

• Vasquez because his body will make him feel uncomfortable ^-^

Who could anyone say 'No' to this?! Edit: i.e 'How'. Yeah, I can't type properly.

• Sadly it's something most guys experience in their lives, god that pain. My friend just got kicked in the balls in front of me in the gym locker room by someone else and he fell down on the floor crying.

No no no no no!!! The pain is too much!!! I've been kicked/hit in the nuts several times in my life... I don't need to experience anymore pain in that region!!

• Have fun when you go, Kristi. :D Good to hear you might check in occasionally.

kristi78968 posted: »

Hello everyone! Read a bit of the comments I've missed and I really hope @Brawl makes a speedy recovery after the terrible incident he exper

• Apparently the majority :P

Who could anyone say 'No' to this?! Edit: i.e 'How'. Yeah, I can't type properly.

• edited August 2015

But... that's Vaughn's prerogative... and he's dead... the most dead of the dead.

Kawaiii posted: »

Vasquez because his body will make him feel uncomfortable ^-^

• Awwww gonna miss your motivational speech, Obama Kristi. ~_~

Hello everyone! Read a bit of the comments I've missed and I really hope @Brawl makes a speedy recovery after the terrible incident he exper

• What do you guys want me to post? I need ideas! :D

• I'd say have fun, but you're not going yet so I'll save it.

• Oh god. I meant to say 'How' , not 'Who'. :D

I'm so bad at typing today, haha. It's all because of the feels which tweets gave me.

Apparently the majority :P

• He just got some stomach issues, nothing bad.

But... that's Vaughn's prerogative... and he's dead... the most dead of the dead.

• Any Rhyiona is good Rhyiona. :P

What do you guys want me to post? I need ideas!

• Have fun! We'll miss you! :)

• edited August 2015

It's cool, I didn't even notice '__'

I think we all got the feels.

enter image description here

Oh god. I meant to say 'How' , not 'Who'. I'm so bad at typing today, haha. It's all because of the feels which tweets gave me.

• After 4 months between the second and third episode, so they're trying to trolling us?

rhonu posted: »

they posted it on the episode 4 release date discussion! https://twitter.com/jobjstauffer/status/628614330066403328 :______)

• This is awful. Just awful. :( I wish you a speedy recovery Brawl.

yo guys so today i've had the scariest experience of my life , i almost died. i was walking home and 3 guys came from around the corne

• Fucking Jack :P

This was great dude! XD

• Yeah, those tweets are very 'promising'... I'm just really easily excited and emotional. I need to chill.

It's cool, I didn't even notice '__' I think we all got the feels.

• Hey, it worked! :P Somewhat.

Thanks buddy. :D

Fucking Jack :P This was great dude! XD

• I can't see the image or link or whatever that second post is :P

Houpps posted: »

Is pleasant that you like it

• What just now?! Jesus.... Not a good day today :(

I knew a guy who got kicked in the nuts so hard they were bleeding, literally... He did't suffer any long-term damage at least.

Sadly it's something most guys experience in their lives, god that pain. My friend just got kicked in the balls in front of me in the gym locker room by someone else and he fell down on the floor crying.

• Glad to hear you're doing better. :)

We're pretty good! Excited about episode 4.

I am back after many tiresome days of packing holiday clothes. I'm going to Malta on Thursday for two weeks, and I haven't been able to catc

• Have fun!! :D

Sign in to comment in this discussion.