Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• YES YES THIS^

ABigBadWolf posted: »

WE'RE TERRIFIED

• Good to know, I'm gonna go to sleep now and I wish you a goodnights sleep.

buntingsir posted: »

That's good to hear. Aw, thank you for asking, that's so nice of you! I'm good, it's just getting late here, so I'll probably go to sleep in a bit.

• Thank you so much, glad you liked it. :D

I loved this, yet again an amazing fanfiction wolf!

• Goddamn! Brawl the fact that you were brave enough to defend yourself saved you, not only those ppl that saw what happened. I'm really happy that you are ok!

Brawl posted: »

yo guys so today i've had the scariest experience of my life , i almost died. i was walking home and 3 guys came from around the corne

• wow. That's so funny hah. Thanks!

And... probably it's no time to sleep.
    Gonna translate it right now xD

"I'd vomit if I wasn't stuck in... whatever this shit is." Rhys jumped in his seat. "What the--" he breathed in to calm himself, "when

• Why scared?

WE'RE TERRIFIED

• I have a feeling both ships will cry... I'm ... not sure yet thou q.q

Poogers555 posted: »

tfw someone is going to cry in ep 4. (maybe us) Iunno. Sadness intensifies

• I had to leave pretty quickly :/

to watch TV? zvuči uvjerljivo :P

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Sorry But seriously, I had to leave pretty quickly

• Thank you and sweet dreams to you too, honey bun. ;3

Good to know, I'm gonna go to sleep now and I wish you a goodnights sleep.

• Thank you for the prompt!

Have fun. :D

Vernaya posted: »

wow. That's so funny hah. Thanks! And... probably it's no time to sleep. Gonna translate it right now xD

• Because of Job's tweet. ;-;

Why scared?

• Oh that too. :(

Because of Job's tweet. ;-;

• Nope ^^

ugl netko mi je doma trebao na kompjuter, jer sam ja bila cijeli dan, a TV sam eventualno pogledala poslje zbg Kolinde yay x)

lol ovo zvuci poput neke istrage hah

I had to leave pretty quickly to watch TV? zvuči uvjerljivo :P

• FUCK BRO! I hope you get better soon! pathetic bastards. 3 vs. 1, seriously? >=(

Brawl posted: »

yo guys so today i've had the scariest experience of my life , i almost died. i was walking home and 3 guys came from around the corne

• a TV sam eventualno pogledala poslije zbg Kolinde yay x)

iako nisam neki ljubitelj sdp-a, hdz-a i ostalih stranaka, moram priznat da je kolinda pravo osvježenje naspram onog yusipovića, da ju zbilja zanima narod, izgledala je presretno na mimohodu... etc. :)

lol ovo zvuci poput neke istrage hah

enter image description here

Nope ^^ ugl netko mi je doma trebao na kompjuter, jer sam ja bila cijeli dan, a TV sam eventualno pogledala poslje zbg Kolinde yay x) lol ovo zvuci poput neke istrage hah

• WHAT HAPPENS WHAT HAPPENS (random guy question)

No one goes to space. No one has an epic shootout. No one will cry, EASY decisions, and nothing bad happens at all!

For the ones that don't go much on twitter. ^This is what Job tweeted.

• so i'm leaving for camp (like eryka) for 9 days :)

even if i hate doing something on my phone (especially with this fucked up look of the forums), i'll try to check the thread when i'm not busy :P

i will miss y'all! <3

@Brawl get well soon!

and @HazzathMan stay strong harry, i'll be back! oh and you better stay away from the other girls, not like i don't trust you or something :^) love you! <3

• Izgledala je bas sretno za razliku od josipovica, btw govor joj je bio dobar, sumnjam da bih ja ikad tako mogla :P

Al rekla sam samo "byee" a ne byee forever hah

a TV sam eventualno pogledala poslije zbg Kolinde yay x) iako nisam neki ljubitelj sdp-a, hdz-a i ostalih stranaka, moram priznat da

• have fun, weronika/veronika! :)

xfuriouss posted: »

so i'm leaving for camp (like eryka) for 9 days even if i hate doing something on my phone (especially with this fucked up look of the f

• Aw, I'll miss you! Have fun and good time, Weronika :D!<3

so i'm leaving for camp (like eryka) for 9 days even if i hate doing something on my phone (especially with this fucked up look of the f

• Have fun there! ^-~

• Al rekla sam samo "byee" a ne byee forever hah

this thread tends to overreact a lot, so our reactions were pretty much expected to happen :)

Izgledala je bas sretno za razliku od josipovica, btw govor joj je bio dobar, sumnjam da bih ja ikad tako mogla :P Al rekla sam samo "byee" a ne byee forever hah

• "Please buy me an esoteric sex toy."

"No."

"But I need it."

"No."

"But I need it."

"No."

"But I need it."

"No."

"But I need it."

"No."

"But I need it."

"Fine jesus fucking christ I'm sick of your shit already."

ARE YOU FREDDY FOR READY

• Job tweeting liek

XDJulieXD posted: »

WHAT HAPPENS WHAT HAPPENS (random guy question) No one goes to space. No one has an epic shootout. No one will cry, EASY decisions, and nothing bad happens at all! For the ones that don't go much on twitter. ^This is what Job tweeted.

• Yeah, that's pretty much it. My bad but it was nice to see that people care, for a change. (For a change from real life,not the thread)

Al rekla sam samo "byee" a ne byee forever hah this thread tends to overreact a lot, so our reactions were pretty much expected to happen

• bye, have fun! <3

• Now I'm worring for Sasha and/or Vaughn ;-;

WHAT HAPPENS WHAT HAPPENS (random guy question) No one goes to space. No one has an epic shootout. No one will cry, EASY decisions, and nothing bad happens at all! For the ones that don't go much on twitter. ^This is what Job tweeted.

• Have fun we'll miss you ♥

• Definitely!

Kawaiii posted: »

Job tweeting liek

• See ya hope you have a great time!

• I don't have my hopes up for Sasha ;-;

Now I'm worring for Sasha and/or Vaughn ;-;

• Have fun, buddy! We'll miss you!

• I'm worried for everyone. ;-; Except Rhys/Fiona for obvious reasons.

• Okay but, what ship material should we hope for next episode?

• I want to be hip with the kids.

"Please buy me an esoteric sex toy." "No." "But I need it." "No." "But I need it." "No." "But I need it." "No." "But I need it." "No." "But I need it." "Fine jesus fucking christ I'm sick of your shit already."

• Do you'll think she'll die during the shootout? ;-;

I don't have my hopes up for Sasha ;-;

• Yeah... Rhys and Fiona definitely have plot armor

I'm worried for everyone. ;-; Except Rhys/Fiona for obvious reasons.

• not sure if at the shootout. But I'm sure it will be something very dramatic...

Do you'll think she'll die during the shootout? ;-;

• Yeah, unless telltale decide to cut one/both of them off. I should be quite, I'm giving them ideas ;-;

I'm worried for everyone. ;-; Except Rhys/Fiona for obvious reasons.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.