Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• We should be worried for them in episode 5..

XDJulieXD posted: »

Yeah... Rhys and Fiona definitely have plot armor

• Something subtle for sure. Not like with Sasha in ep 3, definitely.

Okay but, what ship material should we hope for next episode?

• That's quite depressing ;__;

Kawaiii posted: »

We should be worried for them in episode 5..

• Ah yes, we'll see what happens...

We should be worried for them in episode 5..

• And we know they're alive in the future.

Yeah... Rhys and Fiona definitely have plot armor

• Don't worry Mari hugs everything will be alright with them ^^

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

That's quite depressing ;__;

• Tbh I hope that it isn't like that at all because that will be unfair for other players.

Something subtle for sure. Not like with Sasha in ep 3, definitely.

• ... I'm confused :/

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Jack's... whatever the hell that was, :P

• Aw, nobody has actually called me Mari before, it is pretty cute nickname ^_^

hugs back I really hope so! :3

Don't worry Mari hugs everything will be alright with them ^^

• True, but the abdomen can still be fatal. Liver, stomach, bladder, diaphragm; all terrible places to get injured :I

Brawl posted: »

I think they didn't hit anything vital on purpose , he could've easily stabbed me in my throat and take my life away so yeah he probably didn't want to kill me

• Lol, gotta love Jeremy Renner :D

Houpps posted: »

Maybe due to fact that server with that picture now resting in peace. XD let me try this.

• And he is a liar XD

WHAT HAPPENS WHAT HAPPENS (random guy question) No one goes to space. No one has an epic shootout. No one will cry, EASY decisions, and nothing bad happens at all! For the ones that don't go much on twitter. ^This is what Job tweeted.

• Bye baby, I miss you already!! xxx

And don't worry, I'm not that sort of guy <3

Loves ya!

xfuriouss posted: »

so i'm leaving for camp (like eryka) for 9 days even if i hate doing something on my phone (especially with this fucked up look of the f

• Aw, nobody has actually called me Mari before, it is pretty cute nickname ^_^

XD Cute nicknames come from lazy ppl, who dun want to write the whole name ^^"

Aw, nobody has actually called me Mari before, it is pretty cute nickname ^_^ hugs back I really hope so!

• I think it should be either or...

We had Rhysha in Ep.3, let's have some Rhyiona in Ep.4!

Okay but, what ship material should we hope for next episode?

• Hah, I would know about that x)

Aw, nobody has actually called me Mari before, it is pretty cute nickname ^_^ XD Cute nicknames come from lazy ppl, who dun want to write the whole name ^^"

• When Handsome Jack remembers that he wears a mask for a reason... Plus he's DEAD! XP

• We had Rhysha in Ep.1,2,3 (Y-Y)

HazzatheMan posted: »

I think it should be either or... We had Rhysha in Ep.3, let's have some Rhyiona in Ep.4!

• If episodes 4's title card is correct I'll hope to see an epic Loaderbot vs. Loaderbot fight! So hyped, lets hope ours wins.('~')enter image description here

• Exactly.. and it would be a party pooper...exactly like how Naruto ended :/

Tbh I hope that it isn't like that at all because that will be unfair for other players.

• Let's hope telltale notice us ;-;

I think it should be either or... We had Rhysha in Ep.3, let's have some Rhyiona in Ep.4!

• Man, I've killed so many Loader Bots in Borderlands 2 ;__;

If episodes 4's title card is correct I'll hope to see an epic Loaderbot vs. Loaderbot fight! So hyped, lets hope ours wins.('~')

• edited August 2015

Loaderbot have to protect his love, Loaderbot x Gortys confirmed in episode 4.

EDIT: My bad, no more Loaderbot x Gortys I'm sorry, okay? (Y-Y)

If episodes 4's title card is correct I'll hope to see an epic Loaderbot vs. Loaderbot fight! So hyped, lets hope ours wins.('~')

• brooooooooooo, they are siblings

Loaderbot have to protect his love, Loaderbot x Gortys confirmed in episode 4. EDIT: My bad, no more Loaderbot x Gortys I'm sorry, okay? (Y-Y)

• Very sarcastic one ^^

And he is a liar XD

• fair point , but that makes me more scared ;[

True, but the abdomen can still be fatal. Liver, stomach, bladder, diaphragm; all terrible places to get injured :I

• The way Naruto handled the couples was as if Kishimoto just looked up the most popular Naruto shippings and went like "Okay, they're gonna be canon!"

Seriously, Naruto and Hinata had less than 1% of interaction throughout the entire series...

Exactly.. and it would be a party pooper...exactly like how Naruto ended

• I'm lazy =v=

Hah, I would know about that x)

• Gortys x Claptrap*

Loaderbot have to protect his love, Loaderbot x Gortys confirmed in episode 4. EDIT: My bad, no more Loaderbot x Gortys I'm sorry, okay? (Y-Y)

• Don't remind me!! T_T

We had Rhysha in Ep.1,2,3 (Y-Y)

• Loaderbot x Gortys confirmed in episode 4

enter image description here

• Not likely...

I swear TellTale say they listen to their fans just to make us feel special :P

Let's hope telltale notice us ;-;

• Yes but none of them were our LB <3

Man, I've killed so many Loader Bots in Borderlands 2 ;__;

• That makes two of us ;P

I'm lazy =v=

• If our Loaderbot dies I don't know what I would do ;-;

• He might not know as he's new ^^"

Kruzii posted: »

brooooooooooo, they are siblings

• Everyone is going away! :o

Have fun at camp, Weronika! :)

xfuriouss posted: »

so i'm leaving for camp (like eryka) for 9 days even if i hate doing something on my phone (especially with this fucked up look of the f

• Loader bot x Toasty

Gortys x Claptrap

• Hey! The Doctor said you'll be fine!

Just take it easy and don't exert yourself for a few weeks. With these types of injuries, you fucking listen to the professionals...

Have a hug from me as well, you deserve it:

Gentle hugs

Brawl posted: »

fair point , but that makes me more scared ;[

Sign in to comment in this discussion.