Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• And actually they are evilly laughing at us ;-;

HazzatheMan posted: »

Not likely... I swear TellTale say they listen to their fans just to make us feel special :P

• Thankfully <3

I wouldn't have forgiven myself if it was :(

XDJulieXD posted: »

Yes but none of them were our LB

• so i'm going to sleep now , I hope I can get some rest to lessen my pain ;_:

i'm gonna try to do some rhyiona edits if I can tomorrow , i've been caught up in the spodermen and star wars comics that I didn't make rhyiona edits in about a month

i'll probably never be the same after what happened today

sweet rhyiona dreams

• THANK YOU.

That was the most ridiculous ending to something I have ever seen.

kristi78968 posted: »

The way Naruto handled the couples was as if Kishimoto just looked up the most popular Naruto shippings and went like "Okay, they're gonna be canon!" Seriously, Naruto and Hinata had less than 1% of interaction throughout the entire series...

• Yeppers! XP

And actually they are evilly laughing at us ;-;

• oh, forgot about that

XDJulieXD posted: »

He might not know as he's new ^^"

• GORTRAP MASTER RACE

Kawaiii posted: »

Loaderbot have to protect his love, Loaderbot x Gortys confirmed in episode 4. EDIT: My bad, no more Loaderbot x Gortys I'm sorry, okay? (Y-Y)

• Sleep well my friend.

i'll probably never be the same after what happened today

We're here if you need us, it's best to talk about these things and move on. Don't let them win!

Brawl posted: »

so i'm going to sleep now , I hope I can get some rest to lessen my pain ;_: i'm gonna try to do some rhyiona edits if I can tomorrow , i

• night bro! stay strong!

so i'm going to sleep now , I hope I can get some rest to lessen my pain ;_: i'm gonna try to do some rhyiona edits if I can tomorrow , i

• I can't.

Loaderbot x Gortys confirmed in episode 4

• edited August 2015

Those experiences can definitely change you..

Sweet dreams, Brawl :D

• i'm gonna try do some rhyiona edits if I can tomorrow ,

i'd rather recommend resting, rhyiona can wait ;)

dirty rhyiona dreams (because you need them after this) :)

• Yeah.. and even if I was a SasuSaku fan it didn't feel right....after he tried to murder her so many times. And also WHERE IS SASUKE'S SPIKY HOT HAIR??? AND WHO THE F NAMES THEIR CHILD SALAD!!??

kristi78968 posted: »

The way Naruto handled the couples was as if Kishimoto just looked up the most popular Naruto shippings and went like "Okay, they're gonna be canon!" Seriously, Naruto and Hinata had less than 1% of interaction throughout the entire series...

• enter image description here

Kruzii posted: »

brooooooooooo, they are siblings

• These look like 2 Loader Bot's fighting for entertainment or training purposes :/

Our LB said he was in waste disposal (I think that's what he says) before Rhys had a use for him on Pandora...

Then again, if our LB gets fully repaired and stuff, then GREAT!!! XD

If episodes 4's title card is correct I'll hope to see an epic Loaderbot vs. Loaderbot fight! So hyped, lets hope ours wins.('~')

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams, hope you get well fast. ~-^

• lemme explain: LB: adoptive son of rhys, Gortys: kid of Fiona and Rhys

• Gasp She looks so cute here!! :3

• You take the rest you need.

Stay strong, Brawl

• IKR ♥♥♥

HazzatheMan posted: »

Gasp She looks so cute here!!

• edited August 2015

My bad, I didn't know that I always shipped them.

Like not in a romantic way I don't know I just shipped them.

Kruzii posted: »

lemme explain: LB: adoptive son of rhys, Gortys: kid of Fiona and Rhys

• i'm so bored right now ;-;

anybody wants to talk about anything?

• ship happens.. :D

Kawaiii posted: »

My bad, I didn't know that I always shipped them. Like not in a romantic way I don't know I just shipped them.

• Get better, man. :( Sweet Rhyiona dreams, don't overwork yourself!

• Rip ur Marren avatar..

i'm so bored right now ;-; anybody wants to talk about anything?

• yeah... i'm still not sure which avatar i should keep. :\

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Rip ur Marren avatar..

• enter image description here

ship happens..

• I know the struggle, almost changed mine, again, to Max. It's hard to resist her cuteness ;-;

yeah... i'm still not sure which avatar i should keep.

• It's hard to resist her cuteness ;-;

gotta agree with you :)

however, i have no idea what your avatar is now? some blue chick from some anime/cartoon/movie?

I know the struggle, almost changed mine, again, to Max. It's hard to resist her cuteness ;-;

• Gotta go now, good night everybody :D

Btw john to answer your question the blue chich is anime version of character from steven universe, love the blue color

• i knew it had something to do with anime! :P

laku noć :)

Gotta go now, good night everybody Btw john to answer your question the blue chich is anime version of character from steven universe, love the blue color

• I just misread your username as Marijuana lmao

Sweet Rhyiona dreams.

Gotta go now, good night everybody Btw john to answer your question the blue chich is anime version of character from steven universe, love the blue color

• I just misread your username as Marijuana lmao

wolf be like

enter image description here

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I just misread your username as Marijuana lmao Sweet Rhyiona dreams.

• Shirtless Rhys with Fiona asking him about his sick tats amiriiiiiiiiiiiit?

Okay but, what ship material should we hope for next episode?

• shirtless rhys

he has a lil tummy because abs are for vaughns

• Goodnight Marija :)

• Clean Rhyiona dreams ♥♥♥

• LOADER BOT VS LOADER BOT... FINALLY... loader bot kicks the ass of my worst enemies, loader bots who are not loader bot

If episodes 4's title card is correct I'll hope to see an epic Loaderbot vs. Loaderbot fight! So hyped, lets hope ours wins.('~')

• Telltale make this happen

Poogers555 posted: »

Shirtless Rhys with Fiona asking him about his sick tats amiriiiiiiiiiiiit?

• edited August 2015

Fiona pats his belly confirmed?

rhonu posted: »

shirtless rhys he has a lil tummy because abs are for vaughns

Sign in to comment in this discussion.