Ashers Army

Hi when I was playing the latest episode I was wondering why Asher only had so few ex slaves with him I think only 7 or 8 people displayed will there come more or are this all the fighters Asher has because 7 or 8 men are truly no Army. Or did I do something wrong in the Speech? Did you have more fighters? Im interested in what you think.

Comments

• Telltale was too lazy to make more models? I really don't know. :P

• Yeah I made a thread about this too, maybe he had more in the ship's hold?

• Oh sorry i did not know that

Yeah I made a thread about this too, maybe he had more in the ship's hold?

• I do not think they had more ships because Asher questions shortly before the pitfighters come if they are gonna need the ship

Nolonius posted: »

Oh sorry i did not know that

• Could be there have not been seen many soldiers either

TheCatWolf posted: »

Telltale was too lazy to make more models? I really don't know. :P

• I said ship's hold. Not another ship lol.

And it's alright. I made it a while ago because it confused me too.

Nolonius posted: »

I do not think they had more ships because Asher questions shortly before the pitfighters come if they are gonna need the ship

• oh well I misread that. I just replayed all the episodes and I also rewinded the last decision who dies and I was always like seven men are no freaking army!! I dont know why but i keeps bugging me I meon seven men wont win a war oh and some even died during the ambush

I said ship's hold. Not another ship lol. And it's alright. I made it a while ago because it confused me too.

• It could just be a glitch during that last scene or something. I remember seeing like 20 something slaves at the pits and I feel like all of them came on the ship with me

• It could be a glitch but this would be a pretty big one and the episode is now relativly long availible, I replayed the episode yesterday and there were still onle a few fighters going on bord the ship and leaving it on the habour

It could just be a glitch during that last scene or something. I remember seeing like 20 something slaves at the pits and I feel like all of them came on the ship with me

• edited August 2015

I think they just all weren't on the screen at once.

• yeah thats propably it but should not we heve seen all the fighters Asher has brought when they leave the ship or at least when they are ambushed?

AgentZ46 posted: »

I think they just all weren't on the screen at once.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.