The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• You'll be sorry when Cake returns and takes you to hell!

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited August 2015

Yeah, it's kinda backwards, but oh well. I was in and out faster than I expected, which was nice. And the DA and judge were very cool about it.

Markd4547 posted: »

So they force you to go to court making you lose money to help them solves cases they are paid to solve I understand making it a legal ob

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPZHBjyUGhQ

Comes five time Academy Award viewer Ryan Reynolds...

I lost it.

• Had these in my sketchbook for a while. Hope you like them!

enter image description here

• Shit, that was good.

enter link description here HYPE :'D

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited August 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjqqwZGNHPg

Epic.

Still want space...I need to strafe a capital ship.

• You digust me human.

• Mother of god...

• Oh no he didn't...

This is WAR, motherfucker!!!

TeamBreakfast

• TeamDinner

BigBlindMax posted: »

Oh no he didn't... This is WAR, motherfucker!!! TeamBreakfast

• TeamBrunch

• You know what Golden, I know you think you can just sit on the fence. But sooner or later, you're gonna have to decide who's side you're on!

You're either B.R.E or D.O.A !

http://media.giphy.com/media/KAw5Vw9u9uU/giphy.gif

TeamBrunch

• But think about it logically...who said we can't have breakfast for lunch? What about lunch for breakfast? I had bacon for lunch today.

You know what Golden, I know you think you can just sit on the fence. But sooner or later, you're gonna have to decide who's side you're on! You're either B.R.E or D.O.A !

• Cool, but it's a poor substitute for space battles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjqqwZGNHPg Epic. Still want space...I need to strafe a capital ship.

• enter link description here

I don't even know what to say about that. :l

• Lol rich people.

TheCatWolf posted: »

enter link description here I don't even know what to say about that. :l

• #TeamDiner

• edited August 2015

TeamWheneverTheHeckIEat

I often eat when I feel like it. (shrugs)

But, er... Go Breakfast Club!

• Never surrender! Hot dogs aren't even that good!

• Trying hard not to imagine the shades' rims as a thong with that close up.....

• edited August 2015

Oh great... my notifications are now locked at 93... >_> Well if it doesn't lock into 99 then I guess that's okay.

• I just remembered I had a ton of food yestersay.

Breakfast: Pork roast, mashed potatoes, carrots and gravy.

Lunch: Quiche, pasta, taco salad, and half a bagel.

Supper (at my aunt's): 3 hotdogs and potatoes.

Supper (at home): 2 slices of ham and french fries.

• Damn.

I just remembered I had a ton of food yestersay. Breakfast: Pork roast, mashed potatoes, carrots and gravy. Lunch: Quiche, pasta, taco

• edited August 2015

The story of my day. I feel like I'm in an abusive relationship. Sigh...

• edited August 2015

So, some co-workers stole my old ID from when I was 18 today, and they said that I used to look amazing, good enough to be a model...

WHAT THE HELL DO THEY MEAN USED TO??!!!

I am not pleased, not pleased at all >:(

I mean, I look pretty much the same only more tired, if only I managed to get some good rest...

• I would just take the compliment, there are worse things than people saying an old picture of you looks model-worthy.

kaleion posted: »

So, some co-workers stole my old ID from when I was 18 today, and they said that I used to look amazing, good enough to be a model... WHA

• Vanity is my weakness, which is odd because I've never really put any effort into my appearance, I wasn't rude or anything, well I was but because they were messing around with my wallet not because of what they said, you should not take something without permission specially a wallet, not that I had any money on it but still, that's where money is supposed to go.

I would just take the compliment, there are worse things than people saying an old picture of you looks model-worthy.

• There are some things people should just not do: take someone's wallet and imply someone is no longer attractive (especially to their face) are high on that list, imo. I'd ignore 'em. It just makes them look bad.

Vanity is my weakness, which is odd because I've never really put any effort into my appearance, I wasn't rude or anything, well I was but b

• It's not too bad, I just was a little shocked when he said used to, as for the wallet we get along that way, I mean I didn't like that he showed the ID to everybody but whatever, he may say that but I'm the one that half the people at work have a crush on :P

And people wonder why my ego is so big.

There are some things people should just not do: take someone's wallet and imply someone is no longer attractive (especially to their face) are high on that list, imo. I'd ignore 'em. It just makes them look bad.

• Fuckin' a yes.

• This pretty much sums up my reaction:

• enter image description here

I loved that show :')

This pretty much sums up my reaction:

• NO single campaign just dlc multiplayer :'/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjqqwZGNHPg Epic. Still want space...I need to strafe a capital ship.

• I do not mind it myself.

I loved that show :')

• enter image description here

I'm Irish we are the master of sarcasm and underhand insults

This was just intended to insult and mock you this was no compliment I wouldn't listen at all to what they said they were trying to hurt you just laugh it off well at least I had a period where I looked like a model

They stole it this tells me they always intended to use it as a way to mock you no matter how you looked so don't so don't listen and tell them no to steal your stuff

So, some co-workers stole my old ID from when I was 18 today, and they said that I used to look amazing, good enough to be a model... WHA

Sign in to comment in this discussion.