Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Oh yes! I agree so much! :)

buntingsir posted: »

Bless all the color palettes and artwork of artists which we can use as a reference (I'd totally be lost without them too).

• sweet Rhyiona dreams!

HazzatheMan posted: »

Well I have to work at 8am tomorrow and I want to get some gaming done before I go to bed. So goodnight everyone! I'll catch up with all you lovely people tomorrow

• goddamit harry

Me getting suspended from work at Blenheim Palace cuz I'm a lazy fucker who will never change. XP

• where is the rhyiona? :/

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Some vines and...nothing else ;__;

• nighty night<3

Sleep time. Good night!

• nighty bro<3

Well I have to work at 8am tomorrow and I want to get some gaming done before I go to bed. So goodnight everyone! I'll catch up with all you lovely people tomorrow

• In our hearts..

it's been so...ded lately.

Kruzii posted: »

where is the rhyiona?

• aawwww o

enter image description here

@twdgirl43 'Sloppy' is my middle name today hue hue hue hue hue.... ._.

• Heheh, thanks! ;3 I'm glad you liked it!

Houpps posted: »

aawwww o

• today i haven't been around because i'm a bit ill :( but look what i did!!

it's me inside the game going to save my son from his bad decisions

now i didn't do the echo eye scans of you guys because i didn't know what to write and i was afraid of getting something wrong, but this is just a name and a sentence so i want to do cards like this for you, i hope i can make it!! ´v`

• hahaha! nice!

rhonu posted: »

today i haven't been around because i'm a bit ill but look what i did!! it's me inside the game going to save my son from his bad de

• Looks awesome, great job! I'd be really flattered If you'd consider making one for me too. :)

today i haven't been around because i'm a bit ill but look what i did!! it's me inside the game going to save my son from his bad de

• Wow, this looks fantastic! :D

And it's a great idea! (:

• OOOH THIS LOOKS SO GREAT!! :O

PLS do me! I already know that it will be my new background picture :D

• I was looking at this picture, when in movie credits played song Together by The XX. This picture takes on other colors. Try it, check it out!

Heheh, thanks! ;3 I'm glad you liked it!

• PLS do me!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I am SO sorry!

@rhonu I would be flattered if you could do me too!

nohuhhuh posted: »

OOOH THIS LOOKS SO GREAT!! :O PLS do me! I already know that it will be my new background picture

• so i want to do cards like this for you

i want one!

• what up john?

so i want to do cards like this for you i want one!

• edited August 2015

HAHA This is so cute. :D very original, too!

Rhys has to learn!

• nothing much, bruh, wbu?

what up john?

• Where are u dude ??:(

bye guys, i'm just gonna go.. uhh... cry or something, yeah..

• thank you, i'm very glad you like it!! <3

hahaha! nice!

• chillin

nothing much, bruh, wbu?

• thank you!! enter image description here of course, i will try!

Looks awesome, great job! I'd be really flattered If you'd consider making one for me too.

• edited August 2015

i have no idea why i posted that. i felt down in the dumps since yesterday, i had no desire to do anything, post anything... i quite literally forced myself to be active on this thread. sorry if i made u worry :(

Where are u dude ??:(

• thank you so much <3

i appreciate you guys so much i feel like doing something like this to return the love!! ´v`

Wow, this looks fantastic! And it's a great idea! (:

• The Great Gatsby, huh? :) The song is beautiful, It does make picture appear more sensual... Thanks for the tip. :)

Houpps posted: »

I was looking at this picture, when in movie credits played song Together by The XX. This picture takes on other colors. Try it, check it out!

• ahhh thank you dear <333 i will of course, your avatar is so cute and fun to draw!

nohuhhuh posted: »

OOOH THIS LOOKS SO GREAT!! :O PLS do me! I already know that it will be my new background picture

• of course, you're already on the list B)

so i want to do cards like this for you i want one!

• Thank you so much! I'm already excited. :D

thank you!! of course, i will try!

• sure! <3

PLS do me! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I am SO sorry! @rhonu I would be flattered if you could do me too!

• It's okay. I feel that way too sometimes :/

You got me a bit worried but sorry if I was being nosy and pushy. I really hope you feel better soon :)

i have no idea why i posted that. i felt down in the dumps since yesterday, i had no desire to do anything, post anything... i quite literally forced myself to be active on this thread. sorry if i made u worry

• thank you, i'm very glad you like it friend!! <3

rhys is a naughty child...

ABigBadWolf posted: »

HAHA This is so cute. very original, too! Rhys has to learn!

• edited August 2015

You got me a bit worried

yeah, i know, sry 'bout that :\

sorry if I was being nosy and pushy

you weren't nosy or pushy at all :)

I really hope you feel better soon

i hope so too :)

It's okay. I feel that way too sometimes You got me a bit worried but sorry if I was being nosy and pushy. I really hope you feel better soon

• Rhyiona shrek AU pls

• when i talk about fiona on twitter like 90% of the people think i'm talking about shrek and i'm like guys this is not what it looks like okay i swear i'm not writing r-rated shrek fanfiction

Rhyiona shrek AU pls

• Ogre Fiona living in a swamp, then going to save Prince(ss) Rhys from a castle...someone write a fic!

Rhyiona shrek AU pls

• edited August 2015

I would love to see their confused faces

when i talk about fiona on twitter like 90% of the people think i'm talking about shrek and i'm like guys this is not what it looks like okay i swear i'm not writing r-rated shrek fanfiction

• So after seeing @rhou 's art a little bit above, it gave me an idea.

Similar to the echo eye scans we made, we not make splash cards for each other?!

• You do not have to be sorry, I get worried quickly.

I kinda missed you being here but it is okay. No one cant be active on the thread and happy 24/7.

Good night though (:

You got me a bit worried yeah, i know, sry 'bout that sorry if I was being nosy and pushy you weren't nosy or pushy at all I really hope you feel better soon i hope so too

Sign in to comment in this discussion.