Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• enter image description here

Poogers555 posted: »

So after seeing @rhou 's art a little bit above, it gave me an idea. Similar to the echo eye scans we made, we not make splash cards for each other?!

• me too B)

Kruzii posted: »

I would love to see their confused faces

• I agree with this decision! :)

So after seeing @rhou 's art a little bit above, it gave me an idea. Similar to the echo eye scans we made, we not make splash cards for each other?!

• Nice ideaaa

• edited August 2015

I kinda missed you being here

aww, thank you. i actually missed you too, during those 3-4 hrs i wasn't online :)

Good night though

u going sleeping? already? it's only, like 23.15 :)

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

You do not have to be sorry, I get worried quickly. I kinda missed you being here but it is okay. No one cant be active on the thread and happy 24/7. Good night though (:

• I don't want to keep bothering you about the Disappearance of Haruhi since you're still thinking of ideas (Which I'll be glad to help out with ;) )

Hm...Maybe something with the kid AU? Like, Fiona comforting Rhys when he loses his socks? :)

buntingsir posted: »

When you've read all the new comments and you need to scroll all the way back up to mark them And I want to draw some Rhyiona, but I can't decide what exactly... got any ideas, guys? ;__;

• Rhonu, YOU HAVE A TWITTER?!

rhonu posted: »

when i talk about fiona on twitter like 90% of the people think i'm talking about shrek and i'm like guys this is not what it looks like okay i swear i'm not writing r-rated shrek fanfiction

• So cute! :) Can you do me if you can? :)

today i haven't been around because i'm a bit ill but look what i did!! it's me inside the game going to save my son from his bad de

• aw, i'd love to see your cards!! i'm glad you liked the idea!

enter image description here

• Can you do me if you can?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

kristi78968 posted: »

So cute! Can you do me if you can?

• yes, but i haven't shared it because i write in spanish there x)

Rhonu, YOU HAVE A TWITTER?!

• It's like 23:20 :3 i am pretty tired

I kinda missed you being here aww, thank you. i actually missed you too, during those 3-4 hrs i wasn't online Good night though u going sleeping? already? it's only, like 23.15

• where would Rhys be in Shrek anyway?

when i talk about fiona on twitter like 90% of the people think i'm talking about shrek and i'm like guys this is not what it looks like okay i swear i'm not writing r-rated shrek fanfiction

• sicckkkkkkk

• yes pla

Ogre Fiona living in a swamp, then going to save Prince(ss) Rhys from a castle...someone write a fic!

• i am pretty tired

oh, that's a good enough reason for me. laku noć ;)

It's like 23:20 i am pretty tired

• This would be sick. B)

• yes, of course! they take a while to make but i will try to have them asap! <3

So cute! Can you do me if you can?

• [Insert lenny face here]

Laku noć (;

i am pretty tired oh, that's a good enough reason for me. laku noć

• he would be the princess

ABigBadWolf posted: »

where would Rhys be in Shrek anyway?

• I know I'm a little late to the party, but could you do me too? :)

today i haven't been around because i'm a bit ill but look what i did!! it's me inside the game going to save my son from his bad de

• yes! don't worry, you're not late! x)

I know I'm a little late to the party, but could you do me too?

• Ayye, gonna call it a night.

See you soon (:

• http://rack.3.mshcdn.com/media/ZgkyMDEzLzA5LzE4L2NiL3JlZnRodW1iLjliMzI4LmdpZgpwCXRodW1iCTg1MHg4NTA-CmUJanBn/0957d01f/9b0/refthumb.jpg

• Give it to me. Now. Seriously though, it's awesome! I'd feel so honoured if I got one :)

• Well, that dinner lasted for a while... anyway, my eyes are literally drooping now (I practically fell asleep to some ninja movie back at my aunt's place) so I must be tired from traveling. I bid you good night and hope to have a fresher start tomorrow.

• Thank you so much!

yes! don't worry, you're not late! x)

• night<3

Ayye, gonna call it a night. See you soon (:

• dirty rhyiona dreams!

JumpyJoey posted: »

Well, that dinner lasted for a while... anyway, my eyes are literally drooping now (I practically fell asleep to some ninja movie back at my

• I wish you the sweetest of Rhyiona dreams! <3

Well, that dinner lasted for a while... anyway, my eyes are literally drooping now (I practically fell asleep to some ninja movie back at my

• nighty, sleep good!

• http://i.cubeupload.com/axjiJH.gif

It'd be an honor if you could make card for me.

• 11:40 PM, I guess I should sleep but only the weak go to sleep, pffft.

• 11:40 PM? where do u live, if u don't mind me asking?

Crips posted: »

11:40 PM, I guess I should sleep but only the weak go to sleep, pffft.

• aw, yes!! i feel honoured that you like it! ´v`

Give it to me. Now. Seriously though, it's awesome! I'd feel so honoured if I got one

• lmao that gif never fails to make me laugh

i'll see what i can do!

MichaelBP posted: »

It'd be an honor if you could make card for me.

• i live in spain and it's 11:40 pm here, too!

11:40 PM? where do u live, if u don't mind me asking?

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams!

Ayye, gonna call it a night. See you soon (:

• A beautiful country called Poland. ;)

11:40 PM? where do u live, if u don't mind me asking?

• Aw thank you! I can't wait! :3

ahhh thank you dear <333 i will of course, your avatar is so cute and fun to draw!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.