Mira Forrester, our last hope...

The Forresters dont stand a chance against the 30-40 men of the Whitehills. Mira needs to get the army of Andros for her family to win. Imagine the face of everyone at Ironrath including the Whitehills when they see Mira with 50-100 sellswords.

Mira will be like:

enter image description here

Comments

• She will need a lot of money for that, though. I wonder if she will try to get the money from the Crown, with another Ironwood decree.

• Skip that part. We can burn Highpoint to the fooking ground!

enter link description here

Abeille posted: »

She will need a lot of money for that, though. I wonder if she will try to get the money from the Crown, with another Ironwood decree.

• Personally I just don't think she has the time to help any more than she already has. One way or another Mira will probably be put in a situation where she has to worry about her own life and can't do anything to aide us further. Not to mention, the Whitehills would be total idiots to not attack immediately given how weak the house is now, at best there might be a couple days before any attack should occur from the Whitehills at least, thus giving Mira even less time to act/help.

• It might not burn easily, but the Forresters have their ways.

WalkerHH93 posted: »

Skip that part. We can burn Highpoint to the fooking ground! enter link description here

• You are probably right. Knowing GRRM and his work I bet we will lose the fight and the Forresters will all die. Happy end.

Personally I just don't think she has the time to help any more than she already has. One way or another Mira will probably be put in a situ

• We need 20 good men™ to make it work though.

Abeille posted: »

It might not burn easily, but the Forresters have their ways.

• That would be great. But highly unlikely sadly. The only way that I can see her doing that is if she makes a deal with Cersei for the crown to buy Forrester ironwood, and that's how she would get the money for an army. But Cersei is psyco and will probably kill her (or try to) out of rage in episode 6 because she didn't get the list of names from Tyrion.

• edited August 2015

At the very beginning of Episode 5, Mira contemplates how she could move lots of men up north. If Telltale had no intention of her doing so I doubt they'd put that in.

Personally I just don't think she has the time to help any more than she already has. One way or another Mira will probably be put in a situ

• Tyrion told us to make something up...
    Well, we can just watch the show and see who it was lol

Meow122 posted: »

That would be great. But highly unlikely sadly. The only way that I can see her doing that is if she makes a deal with Cersei for the crown

• He didn't have any witnesses, he just demanded TBT.

Vorox posted: »

Tyrion told us to make something up... Well, we can just watch the show and see who it was lol

Sign in to comment in this discussion.