Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• now that's the spirit

Crips posted: »

11:40 PM, I guess I should sleep but only the weak go to sleep, pffft.

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams!

JumpyJoey posted: »

Well, that dinner lasted for a while... anyway, my eyes are literally drooping now (I practically fell asleep to some ninja movie back at my

• You are not sorry! >:D

Kruzii posted: »

PLS do me! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I am SO sorry! @rhonu I would be flattered if you could do me too!

• gtg to sleep, hopefully tomorrow will be more cheerful for me.

nighty night everyone <3

enter image description here

• I'm sleepy.

• Yaaayyy Hanna sis <3... I just started driving school... it's already a pain =.=

How are you? Been a while ^^

(I heard that there will be Rhyiona in ep 4)

nohuhhuh posted: »

Tfw you are too busy with your own life to spend some quality time on Rhyiona thread.. Anyway, how is everyone? I heard that episode 4 will be released in August!! WOO!

• We missed u too JJ ^^ how was your vacation? :3

Hello people! So I just got home after about 8+ hours of traveling (it's always like that when I go on vacation ). The flights sucked, mostl

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams!

gtg to sleep, hopefully tomorrow will be more cheerful for me. nighty night everyone

• THIS IS SO CUTE

I'm sleepy.

• My favourite has to be this one:

http://share.gifyoutube.com/ygD9VW.gif

Gives an idea of what the holidays are ike at Mother Base.

And thank you. <3

rhonu posted: »

lmao that gif never fails to make me laugh i'll see what i can do!

• Hi Julie! Yeah I cried every single time I had to drive. It was really painful. But now I'm happy that I did it because being able to drive a car helps a lot. :P

I'm good thank you. Nothing special happening in my life right now.

(I heard that there will be Rhyiona in ep 4)

XDJulieXD posted: »

Yaaayyy Hanna sis ... I just started driving school... it's already a pain =.= How are you? Been a while ^^ (I heard that there will be Rhyiona in ep 4)

• This so adorable <3

I'm sleepy.

• I wish you the lewdest Rhyiona dreams. :^)

gtg to sleep, hopefully tomorrow will be more cheerful for me. nighty night everyone

• Spirit?

Oh no I'm spooked

ABigBadWolf posted: »

now that's the spirit

• no I am not :P

You are not sorry! >:D

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams~ Don´t let the Rhysha bugs bite~

Well, that dinner lasted for a while... anyway, my eyes are literally drooping now (I practically fell asleep to some ninja movie back at my

• IDEA!

Poogers555 posted: »

So after seeing @rhou 's art a little bit above, it gave me an idea. Similar to the echo eye scans we made, we not make splash cards for each other?!

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams <3

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Ayye, gonna call it a night. See you soon (:

• enter image description here

I'm sleepy.

• IS IT TIME FOR SKELETONS

Crips posted: »

Spirit? Oh no I'm spooked

• edited August 2015

Thank you! :3

My friend actually suggested me to draw my 2 favourite Tales characters doing something cute together. So yeah, sleeping is always cute :P

@buntigsir inspired me to try out differnet color palettes. I guess these colors work.

THIS IS SO CUTE

• Cutest of colours <3 <3 I LOVE it <3

I'm sleepy.

• Rhys + Gortys = diabetes

MichaelBP posted: »

This so adorable

• Way before you... started this .. dunno... anyway... I only put the dress cuz it is like a Halloween costume... gonna add some accessories thou ^^

Rhyiona shrek AU pls

• Oh my god, I love it! :3

I'm sleepy.

• Status: Always watching... remember that... I know stuff ;D

When I think about it... a little birdie told me some stuff about ep4... (I feel like Littlefinger from GoT) XD... not sure if everything is true thou... Birdies can deceive..

Hi Julie! Yeah I cried every single time I had to drive. It was really painful. But now I'm happy that I did it because being able to drive

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams!

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Ayye, gonna call it a night. See you soon (:

• Saw this on Tumblr:

Imagine your OTP has a child/children. Imagine Person A of your OTP standing on a chair, sofa, or balancing between two separate armrests with their kid(s) in their arms. Person B walks in asking what they’re doing, and both Person A and the kid(s) cry frantically, “The floors are lava!”

Rhys would totally be Person A

• It's way too sweet. I'll probably need to go to a dentist tommorow.

I probably have diabetes type 2 by now, due to Rhys and Gortys and also a gif of this adorable pup.

http://i.imgur.com/0fzmd6n.gif

Rhys + Gortys = diabetes

• It's so fluffy I'm gonna die! :3

Saw this on Tumblr: Imagine your OTP has a child/children. Imagine Person A of your OTP standing on a chair, sofa, or balancing betwee

• YES! I'm glad you ike the colors because I'm trying to improve my coloring skills :P

Cutest of colours I LOVE it

• SO CUTE

I'm sleepy.

• I need to catch those birds right now.

Status: Always watching... remember that... I know stuff ;D When I think about it... a little birdie told me some stuff about ep4... (I feel like Littlefinger from GoT) XD... not sure if everything is true thou... Birdies can deceive..

• I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE

Saw this on Tumblr: Imagine your OTP has a child/children. Imagine Person A of your OTP standing on a chair, sofa, or balancing betwee

• Can Gortys even sleep or is she just acting to make papa Rhys happy? :P

Thank you! My friend actually suggested me to draw my 2 favourite Tales characters doing something cute together. So yeah, sleeping is always cute :P @buntigsir inspired me to try out differnet color palettes. I guess these colors work.

• Oh god that is damn cute too. :D pups are the cuddliest things ever!

MichaelBP posted: »

It's way too sweet. I'll probably need to go to a dentist tommorow. I probably have diabetes type 2 by now, due to Rhys and Gortys and also a gif of this adorable pup.

• She just enjoys being near to papa. :3

Can Gortys even sleep or is she just acting to make papa Rhys happy? :P

• edited August 2015

This is amazing!

Is it too late for me to ask for one?

( ̄▽ ̄;)

rhonu posted: »

today i haven't been around because i'm a bit ill but look what i did!! it's me inside the game going to save my son from his bad de

Sign in to comment in this discussion.