Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Wow, where do you live? o_o

It's non stop raining here from yesterday. I mean its not that bad...I guess

Well at lease you have us! But I wished it rained here we probably just get a night of rain fall and the rest of the week its just 100 degree weather for the rest of the week. -_-

• edited August 2015

It's the exact opposite here, it's so hot I usually just wake up in the middle of the night...

I'm doing pretty good considering the circumstances.

Can't wait for one of your awesome drawings! ^_^

Kimmy-klu posted: »

It's fine, it's raining a lot though hahaha just finished drawing a picture, gonna draw something rhyiona related now I guess :P What about you? how are you? ^-^

• Rule34 will do that to you.

Green613 posted: »

i feel gross and nervous its weird ive never felt this way before HELP

• Lmao

Rule34 will do that to you.

• edited August 2015

Ah...@-@ The weather is so weird.

That's good :3

^-^ (I don't know what to say, I'm sorry) .-.

It's the exact opposite here, it's so hot I usually just wake up in the middle of the night... I'm doing pretty good considering the circumstances. Can't wait for one of your awesome drawings! ^_^

• edited August 2015

enter link description here I love these kinds of videos :]

• Las Vegas, it kinda sucks since I love the rain. I wasn't kidding about the 100 degree weather either heres the forecast http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/l/Las+Vegas+NV+USNV0049:1:US ....(´﹏`)

Wow, where do you live? o_o It's non stop raining here from yesterday. I mean its not that bad...I guess

• It's okay! All of us are sometimes at a loss of words.

enter image description here

Ah...@-@ The weather is so weird. That's good ^-^ (I don't know what to say, I'm sorry) .-.

• enter link description here More of my favorite videos :]

• Wow, yikes o-o

I don't think I could last long in that weather hahaha

Las Vegas, it kinda sucks since I love the rain. I wasn't kidding about the 100 degree weather either heres the forecast http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/l/Las+Vegas+NV+USNV0049:1:US ....(´﹏`)

• edited August 2015

Ya don't think I'll be going out much this week.

Wow, yikes o-o I don't think I could last long in that weather hahaha

• well, i voted who should keep the custody. :)

• Oooh, you play CAH? :D Amazing game 9/10 too much Henry Goto

kristi78968 posted: »

I'm currently playing Cards Against Humanity with my friends, having an amazing time right now!

• Yaaaawn, 9AM, slept good ;)

• And I just evened it out, 12/12. Dad #1, dad #2, hate me if you like but no way I'm gonna cast a vote that'll split up the family.

well, i voted who should keep the custody.

• Well this is empty... empty as my heart. Unfortunately I always wake up when 0 - 3 people are here. Seriously guys, show up or I'll start having conversations with myself.

• I'm here too Joey, I'm just trying to finish echo eye scans right now. :)

How are you, was yesterday's evening any fun?

JumpyJoey posted: »

Well this is empty... empty as my heart. Unfortunately I always wake up when 0 - 3 people are here. Seriously guys, show up or I'll start having conversations with myself.

• edited August 2015

i'm always here... watching.... waiting....

Well this is empty... empty as my heart. Unfortunately I always wake up when 0 - 3 people are here. Seriously guys, show up or I'll start having conversations with myself.

• damn, poogs leads 14-12 :O

And I just evened it out, 12/12. Dad #1, dad #2, hate me if you like but no way I'm gonna cast a vote that'll split up the family.

• Oooh, cool!

Hm, yesterday was fun, nice dinner and I got to see my one-and-a-half month-old cousin for the first time in over a month (I spent about two weeks with her when she was born). Now, however, I'm not so good. Woke up with a sore throat and clogged nose :P

How are you, Jane?

buntingsir posted: »

I'm here too Joey, I'm just trying to finish echo eye scans right now. How are you, was yesterday's evening any fun?

• This is emptier than my life..

What's up Joey? (:

• That's... creepy but also good to know. How are ya doing, John?

i'm always here... watching.... waiting....

• I'm just lurking here, waiting for conversation

• Wut? Even it out, guys, even it out! Don't let us get split up ;-;

damn, poogs leads 14-12 :O

• You and me both, I have nothing going on until school starts in about ten days.

Hey, just woke up (that reminds me, I haven't had breakfast :P) and I'm feeling kinda sick but otherwise I'm good. You?

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

This is emptier than my life.. What's up Joey? (:

• i just found out i'm still sleepy af after 7 hrs of sleep :)

That's... creepy but also good to know. How are ya doing, John?

• Hiya Rabbit. Well, look how many people turned up :) Guess it wasn't so empty here after all, we just need a conversation topic!

I'm just lurking here, waiting for conversation

• one-and-a-half month-old cousin for the first time in over a month

Oooh, that's so sweet, spending time with family is so great.

Now, however, I'm not so good. Woke up with a sore throat and clogged nose

That's a shame, hope you'll feel better soon! Drink some tasty chicken soup and some hot drinks. ^_^

I'm fine, thanks for asking! Today's my lazy day, don't even have any assignments to do, so I've decided to finally finish these scans. :) Also wanted to do some Rhyiona edits later, If my mood will let me.

Oooh, cool! Hm, yesterday was fun, nice dinner and I got to see my one-and-a-half month-old cousin for the first time in over a month (I

• Ten days? Ugh, that sucks :/

I was sick too the whole last week and I hated it. I always eat cereal for breakfast, I've never had anything else lol.

I am okay-ish, woke up earlier than usual so I still feel sleepy ;__;

I hope you feel better soon! :)

You and me both, I have nothing going on until school starts in about ten days. Hey, just woke up (that reminds me, I haven't had breakfast :P) and I'm feeling kinda sick but otherwise I'm good. You?

• Read that as yrs first and got kinda confused xD Too early for me.

Well, maybe you just haven't woken up yet? Usually I feel so tired when I wake up but a while later I'm fine.

i just found out i'm still sleepy af after 7 hrs of sleep

• Ahhh I was trying to even it out D:

Wut? Even it out, guys, even it out! Don't let us get split up ;-;

• Hi Joey <3

• Just a random thought. It's funny how our thread became like 'Whatever's on your mind' thread, we just share our thoughts here and keep random yet interesting conversations with a grain of Rhyiona, of course. We've built such a friendly community here, I love it so much.

• Usually I feel so tired when I wake up but a while later I'm fine.

it's been 3 hrs since i woke up, maybe it's just my sleeping schedule that's the problem, during this summer, i usually slept at least 9 hrs and 12 max :)

Read that as yrs first and got kinda confused xD Too early for me. Well, maybe you just haven't woken up yet? Usually I feel so tired when I wake up but a while later I'm fine.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.