Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Yeah, she's getting cuter and cuter :)

First thing I did in the morning was make a cup of tea, but for some reason I felt worse after drinking it. The pain in my throat has stopped now, though. And the clogged nose has actually been going on for weeks at intervals, I don't really know why :/

Lazy days are the best! And you're gonna be doing more of your awesome scans! You gotta have a serious talk with your mood, can't let it get in the way of precious Rhyiona ;)

buntingsir posted: »

one-and-a-half month-old cousin for the first time in over a month Oooh, that's so sweet, spending time with family is so great.

• Yup :( Everyone I talk to (outside of Sweden) seems amazed that we start school so early.

Wow, that sounds bad. Great that you're better now, though :) Same breakfast every day? I couldn't do that, I always just eat whatever I find around the house, most often a sandwich.

Aw, don't worry, you'll wake up soon enough.

So do I ;)

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Ten days? Ugh, that sucks I was sick too the whole last week and I hated it. I always eat cereal for breakfast, I've never had anything

• I agree. It's much more interesting this way and we've all met so many good people here :)

Just a random thought. It's funny how our thread became like 'Whatever's on your mind' thread, we just share our thoughts here and keep rand

• Nah, it's okay. It's so confusing when no one knows what the other one's voted for and all that stuff. I just don't get why they had to make the poll :(

Kimmy-klu posted: »

Ahhh I was trying to even it out

• edited August 2015

In a few months this will have more comments than that thread .-.

... well maybe not a few months but we'll do it.

The people here are way more friendly imo.

Just a random thought. It's funny how our thread became like 'Whatever's on your mind' thread, we just share our thoughts here and keep rand

• Perfect! <3 So many wonderful things I wish were in the game.

@twdgirl43 'Sloppy' is my middle name today hue hue hue hue hue.... ._.

• Hey Kimmy, how are you? :D

Hi Joey

• That could be the problem. Well, that's what vacations are for, amirite?

Usually I feel so tired when I wake up but a while later I'm fine. it's been 3 hrs since i woke up, maybe it's just my sleeping schedule that's the problem, during this summer, i usually slept at least 9 hrs and 12 max

• I've ran out of cereal, god please save my soul.

Ten days? Ugh, that sucks I was sick too the whole last week and I hated it. I always eat cereal for breakfast, I've never had anything

• Oh wow, that sounds awful. Really not the sort of thing that will make you feel more comfortable on planes. I'm ok on them, but I don't like the take-off/landing. Once it was pretty turbulent and reaaaally freaked me out. At least you're through it now! :)

JumpyJoey posted: »

Hello people! So I just got home after about 8+ hours of traveling (it's always like that when I go on vacation ). The flights sucked, mostl

• At least you throat ache has stopped. Nose can be clogged because of some sort of allergie, do you have any? I have an allergy on dust and cat's fur, it's really uncomfortable.

Yeah, they are! I'm trying to have some good rest before another hard year of studying.

And you're gonna be doing more of your awesome scans! You gotta have a serious talk with your mood, can't let it get in the way of precious Rhyiona ;)

Oh, thank you! Heh heh, I'm sure it'll be just fine, when the inspiration will get to me :D

Yeah, she's getting cuter and cuter First thing I did in the morning was make a cup of tea, but for some reason I felt worse after drink

• This! I agree so much. And I also think it's rather nicer here than there, mostly because we all know each other better and we just have such a nice community. :D :D :D

• Yes, we became such a good friends, aren't we? I love learning random stuff about people's lives and by this time I'm so used to this thread :D

I agree. It's much more interesting this way and we've all met so many good people here

• I have a litlle less than month until the school starts, but I am not exactly hyped to go back :/

Hah, I have eaten cereal for breakfast since I was five, I just can't eat sandwich so early.

Yeah, I've slept maybe like 8 hours only because I need an hour until I fall asleep, I just think about everything and my brain has to process it all (:

Yup Everyone I talk to (outside of Sweden) seems amazed that we start school so early. Wow, that sounds bad. Great that you're better no

• We're just that talkative and yet whine about our thread being ded, kind of ironic, haha

But a lot of comments here are just our spam and jokes (which isn't bad, for me at least).

In a few months this will have more comments than that thread .-. ... well maybe not a few months but we'll do it. The people here are way more friendly imo.

• I think it's nice when you're actually flying, if you have a window seat and can look outside. It's pretty surreal. But I don't like taking off or landing, because it reminds me I'm in a metal box that could crash. :o

Whoa, I personally love planes. I adore the view from that height and the feeling when you're flying... People are so different, it's amazing.

• ^-^ I'm fine, thank you.

What about you?How are you Joey?

Hey Kimmy, how are you?

• Yeah, we got to know each other so well with the time that has passed already. :)

This! I agree so much. And I also think it's rather nicer here than there, mostly because we all know each other better and we just have such a nice community.

• Sorry to hear it! I don't really like my job, but at least my boss is pretty lenient about stuff like being late. So long as I make up the time later, it's ok. Maybe that just wasn't the place for you? :)

HazzatheMan posted: »

@John_Smith13 @twdgirl43 @MarijaaNo7 I did not have a good time... I've been suspended from work. Cuz I have been late to work too m

• Yeah, that can be really scary. Combine it with motion sickness and you get my dread of planes. But I'm home now so I'm happy :)

HeartOfGold posted: »

Oh wow, that sounds awful. Really not the sort of thing that will make you feel more comfortable on planes. I'm ok on them, but I don't like

• Yeah, I agree, it's really nice. Our Earth is gorgeous!

I actually enjoy taking off and landing, I feel like I'm on some kind of carnival ride when it happens. Maybe I'm just weird. :D

HeartOfGold posted: »

I think it's nice when you're actually flying, if you have a window seat and can look outside. It's pretty surreal. But I don't like taking off or landing, because it reminds me I'm in a metal box that could crash.

• May God help you. Cereal is the source of life

I've ran out of cereal, god please save my soul.

• Hmm, we've thought of that, but my nose has started itching and gotten clogged in different places. At one point we thought it was dog fur, then pollen, then that I was just cold (36 degree temperature :P). My father ended up joking that the only constant variable was my mother, which earned him an exasperated stare.

Ugh, studying. It does suck.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with! :D

At least you throat ache has stopped. Nose can be clogged because of some sort of allergie, do you have any? I have an allergy on dust and c

• Oh no, I hope you feel better soon! D:

rhonu posted: »

remember i said i was feeling ill today? now i'm throwing up and i feel terrible... ;; i need cute fluffy rhyionas

• So do I. I love just casually chatting with people here :D

Yes, we became such a good friends, aren't we? I love learning random stuff about people's lives and by this time I'm so used to this thread

• edited August 2015

I love just casually chatting with people here

one of the many reasons why this thread is awesome :)

So do I. I love just casually chatting with people here

• Who ever is? :P

Yeah, I get what you mean. Sometimes a sandwich in the morning just isn't right.

I'm the same! It takes ages to fall asleep, it's so frustrating.

I have a litlle less than month until the school starts, but I am not exactly hyped to go back Hah, I have eaten cereal for breakfast si

• That's good!

I'm happy to be home :D

^-^ I'm fine, thank you. What about you?How are you Joey?

• I can't believe how big of a part this thread has become of my life. If I don't check in daily I feel sad xD

Yeah, we got to know each other so well with the time that has passed already.

• Well, whatever it is, I hope it doesn't bother you too much.

It's fun at times, but it's really hard and annoying when you have so many tasks you end up not sleeping at all for a few days. .__. But that's for the best, for the future, so I'm trying to not complain too much. :D

Thank you! I hope it'll be good and you won't be disappointed. :)

Hmm, we've thought of that, but my nose has started itching and gotten clogged in different places. At one point we thought it was dog fur,

• Yeah (:

People I know irl, eh, just don't seem like 'my' type of the people I'd love to talk to. Okay, there are a few of them.

I love just casually chatting with people here one of the many reasons why this thread is awesome

• Totally! definitely a lot better than being alone on the internet at 2AM in the morning.

So do I. I love just casually chatting with people here

• Yeah, I get so pissed off when that happens. I always think I'll just fall asleep as soon as I close my eyes but that never happens ;__;

Who ever is? :P Yeah, I get what you mean. Sometimes a sandwich in the morning just isn't right. I'm the same! It takes ages to fall asleep, it's so frustrating.

• People I know irl, just don't seem like 'my' type of the people I'd love to talk to. Okay, there are a few of them.

the exact same problem with me :\

Yeah (: People I know irl, eh, just don't seem like 'my' type of the people I'd love to talk to. Okay, there are a few of them.

• Me too! I've just realized that we're on a freaking 520 page! D: I've got an account on the forum around page 47, such a long time ago...

I can't believe how big of a part this thread has become of my life. If I don't check in daily I feel sad xD

• Hah, yeah. I always check out if there is something new going on. :)

Totally! definitely a lot better than being alone on the internet at 2AM in the morning.

• The community and the telltale forum in general is one of the best i have been in, i have been in a few others and well this place is probably the least toxic one i have been in

I can't believe how big of a part this thread has become of my life. If I don't check in daily I feel sad xD

• then that I was just cold (36 degree temperature :P)

that's weird, almost every time i measure my body temperature i have 35 degrees. o.O

Hmm, we've thought of that, but my nose has started itching and gotten clogged in different places. At one point we thought it was dog fur,

• Sorry to hear that :/

Or I am just too picky when it comes to friends, I feel unlucky most of the time .__.

People I know irl, just don't seem like 'my' type of the people I'd love to talk to. Okay, there are a few of them. the exact same problem with me

• I'm used to sleep so little, I can fall asleep practically everywhere almost immediately... Gotta take every spare minute to sleep. xD

Yeah, I get so pissed off when that happens. I always think I'll just fall asleep as soon as I close my eyes but that never happens ;__;

Sign in to comment in this discussion.