Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I'll be fine :)

That's what keeps me going as well, but at some point you're bound to get overwhelmed :P

Nothing you do disappoints me, Jane!

buntingsir posted: »

Well, whatever it is, I hope it doesn't bother you too much. It's fun at times, but it's really hard and annoying when you have so many t

• Aww, this is so romantic! <3

Soooooooooo I made a thing with the inspiration of TFTBL OST Trust Fiona and I made a story to go with it too and it includes a few fanfics

• I hate those moments when you're really tired and falling asleep but as soon as you get into bed your brain is like "Oooh, I totally gotta think about random stuff for an hour!"

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Yeah, I get so pissed off when that happens. I always think I'll just fall asleep as soon as I close my eyes but that never happens ;__;

• I entered around that time as well. We've come so far since...

Me too! I've just realized that we're on a freaking 520 page! I've got an account on the forum around page 47, such a long time ago...

• You are so lucky.

I remember when I was a kid I needed music to fall asleep, the radio had to be on in the middle of the night, haha x)

I'm used to sleep so little, I can fall asleep practically everywhere almost immediately... Gotta take every spare minute to sleep. xD

• True, everybody need times to relax to not feel stressed.

Thank you! It means a lot to me! <3

enter image description here

JumpyJoey posted: »

I'll be fine That's what keeps me going as well, but at some point you're bound to get overwhelmed :P Nothing you do disappoints me, Jane!

• this place is probably the least toxic one i have been in

I agree, there are other threads which basically just hurl insults at each other :(

The community and the telltale forum in general is one of the best i have been in, i have been in a few others and well this place is probably the least toxic one i have been in

• Hm, what I meant was that they thought I was cold when the temperature outside was 36 degrees, inside only a bit cooler. So that was illogical :)

But my normal body temperature is 36 degrees as well, funny how those things can be different.

then that I was just cold (36 degree temperature :P) that's weird, almost every time i measure my body temperature i have 35 degrees. o.O

• You're welcome :D

True, everybody need times to relax to not feel stressed. Thank you! It means a lot to me!

• Nah, not really... I mean, I'm getting sleep deprived throughout the year when university starts. But that's okay, I'm used to it by now.

Oh, I used music to fall asleep too! I loved to imagine things while listening to it and most of the time woke up with my earphones on and battery on the player disabled. Some music is so soothing. :D

You are so lucky. I remember when I was a kid I needed music to fall asleep, the radio had to be on in the middle of the night, haha x)

• edited August 2015

I made an account before episode ones release and the 2nd best community to me here was the episode 2 waiting thread, too bad it's gone. It was pretty boring until this thread was made.

Me too! I've just realized that we're on a freaking 520 page! I've got an account on the forum around page 47, such a long time ago...

• Or I am just too picky when it comes to friends

i was so lucky to find same nerdy people who appreciate lewd jokes in my school as i do ^_^

but even they can sometimes be a pain in the butt :\

I feel unlucky most of the time

why would you feel like that? i'm sure your friends are just as fun to talk with as mine are :)

Sorry to hear that Or I am just too picky when it comes to friends, I feel unlucky most of the time .__.

• Good times and memories. ^_^

I entered around that time as well. We've come so far since...

• I just realised that since I go on holiday on the 14th, I might miss the episode 4 release! :o And then I'll have to stay away from the forum to avoid spoilers. There will be such a lack of Rhyiona in my life. ;-;

Plus, I might go crazy waiting to see if there's some Rhyiona in ep4. The hunger, it's so strong!

• Heh, when I was little I couldn't fall asleep unless the TV was on in the other room. I guess I just needed to hear voices. I think I was a bit messed up back then, probably still am xD

You are so lucky. I remember when I was a kid I needed music to fall asleep, the radio had to be on in the middle of the night, haha x)

• I especially love it when you're flying over mountains, and you there's clouds in between. It's like a fantasy world. <3

Hehe, adrenaline junkie! You can live vicariously for me. :D

Yeah, I agree, it's really nice. Our Earth is gorgeous! I actually enjoy taking off and landing, I feel like I'm on some kind of carnival ride when it happens. Maybe I'm just weird.

• Yep, the worst is over! Hopefully no more planes for you for a while. :)

Yeah, that can be really scary. Combine it with motion sickness and you get my dread of planes. But I'm home now so I'm happy

• Oh, I lurked that thread a lot, it was fun. I wanted to make an account sooner, but I'm such a coward, I was really nervous at first. :D

Gotta agree, this place makes my every day a lot better and fun. I'm a happier person now thanks to it.

I made an account before episode ones release and the 2nd best community to me here was the episode 2 waiting thread, too bad it's gone. It was pretty boring until this thread was made.

• Oh no, that's awful! How long is your vacation gonna last??

HeartOfGold posted: »

I just realised that since I go on holiday on the 14th, I might miss the episode 4 release! And then I'll have to stay away from the forum

• Hopefully, yeah! :)

Yep, the worst is over! Hopefully no more planes for you for a while.

• Pish posh, you're no coward!

Yeah this place always lightens my mood, even though it doesn't need to be lightened a lo.

Oh, I lurked that thread a lot, it was fun. I wanted to make an account sooner, but I'm such a coward, I was really nervous at first. Gotta agree, this place makes my every day a lot better and fun. I'm a happier person now thanks to it.

• Seems like I wasn't so lucky then. I do have a few friends but that's pretty much it. It's okay now (:

Or I am just too picky when it comes to friends i was so lucky to find same nerdy people who appreciate lewd jokes in my school as i

• edited August 2015

Yes! I adore mountains and skies. I can sit for hours just looking at clouds, they're always so beautiful.

Maybe a bit, haha. :D

I especially love it when you're flying over mountains, and you there's clouds in between. It's like a fantasy world. Hehe, adrenaline junkie! You can live vicariously for me.

• Oh you, thank you! (´つヮ⊂) <3

For real though, I'm really clumsy and awkward irl, making an account here was like a big act of bravery for me.

Being positive is a nice trait, keep it up. ^_^

Pish posh, you're no coward! Yeah this place always lightens my mood, even though it doesn't need to be lightened a lo.

• Look on the bright side, the vacation is gotta be awesome! And the Ep is like 3 hours at best, you won't have to be away from forums for long when you'll get back.

Wish you to have a great time in advance! Oh, and does it involve travelling on a plane? :D

I just realised that since I go on holiday on the 14th, I might miss the episode 4 release! And then I'll have to stay away from the forum

• edited August 2015

You're not awkward here, and I guess that's what matters.

Oh you, thank you! (´つヮ⊂) For real though, I'm really clumsy and awkward irl, making an account here was like a big act of bravery for me. Being positive is a nice trait, keep it up. ^_^

• I guess. It's hard to view your own traits objectively, so thank you! Your words mean a lot to me.

You're not awkward here, and I guess that's what matters.

• And the Ep is like 3 hours at best

telltale be like

Look on the bright side, the vacation is gotta be awesome! And the Ep is like 3 hours at best, you won't have to be away from forums for lon

• edited August 2015

Lol, I guess I'm that slow when I'm playing, but I judged by my recent playthroughs of TFTB.

Gotta agree TWAU and TWD S2 were fairly short in comparison :P

And the Ep is like 3 hours at best telltale be like

• As do yours ^_^

I guess. It's hard to view your own traits objectively, so thank you! Your words mean a lot to me.

• GoT penultimate ep was also really short :\

i really really hope TftB won't be plagued by that penultimate curse telltale is known for :|

Lol, I guess I'm that slow when I'm playing, but I judged by my recent playthroughs of TFTB. Gotta agree TWAU and TWD S2 were fairly short in comparison :P

• hello my favorite fellow shippers<3

switching through documentation channels and all you get are documentations about hitler

JustGermanThings

• S&M ep 304 was awesome, so you know it's possible

GoT penultimate ep was also really short i really really hope TftB won't be plagued by that penultimate curse telltale is known for

• I'm ecstatic but also dreading the release of episode four because telling from Job's tweets we will be hit hard with feels...é_è

• pfft, switching through documentary channels and all you get are documentaries about nature :)

JustCroatianThings

how're you doing today, bruh?

Kruzii posted: »

hello my favorite fellow shippers<3 switching through documentation channels and all you get are documentations about hitler JustGermanThings

• Me too. All we can do is wait and see for ourselves... Maybe I'm too optimistic, but I just have a feeling, that it'll be as long as the previous ones were.

GoT penultimate ep was also really short i really really hope TftB won't be plagued by that penultimate curse telltale is known for

• what could happen? I don't think that anyone of the 4 maon characters will die.

I'm ecstatic but also dreading the release of episode four because telling from Job's tweets we will be hit hard with feels...é_è

• we can only hope :(

Me too. All we can do is wait and see for ourselves... Maybe I'm too optimistic, but I just have a feeling, that it'll be as long as the previous ones were.

• maybe we could switch for once in a while? :D

good bro, thanks! gotta go to work soon :| what about you?

pfft, switching through documentary channels and all you get are documentaries about nature JustCroatianThings how're you doing today, bruh?

• enter image description here

As do yours ^_^

Sign in to comment in this discussion.