Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Hope dies last, brother. We're all in this together. :[

we can only hope

• Don't test them.

Kruzii posted: »

what could happen? I don't think that anyone of the 4 maon characters will die.

• There are really bunch of documentations about Hitler, maybe even too much .-.

I didn't know you were from Germany, that is cool :D

hello my favorite fellow shippers<3 switching through documentation channels and all you get are documentations about hitler JustGermanThings

• maybe we could switch for once in a while?

that would be amazing, i'm already getting sick of all the trees, swamps and other stuff they keep showing, plus interwar period and ww2 are one of my favorite history periods :)

what about you?

nothing special, tbh, i'm gonna have to go to lunch in a few minutes, then i gotta help around the house, i should be back in 3-4 hrs :\

maybe we could switch for once in a while? good bro, thanks! gotta go to work soon what about you?

• this aint walking dead, my bet: they will not die

Don't test them.

• who knows? maybe they'll pull off a "roland" on one of the supporting characters, most likely sasha/vaughn :\

this aint walking dead, my bet: they will not die

• Its amazing how many documentations are there. currently watching: searching for hitlers volk.
    but my favorite!: hitler and the holy grail. no joke. there are soooo many conspiracy theories, its ridiculous.
    well thank you! where are you from? :)

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

There are really bunch of documentations about Hitler, maybe even too much .-. I didn't know you were from Germany, that is cool

• At lease your optimistic.

this aint walking dead, my bet: they will not die

• both of us are from croatia ;)

enter image description here

Its amazing how many documentations are there. currently watching: searching for hitlers volk. but my favorite!: hitler and the holy grail. no joke. there are soooo many conspiracy theories, its ridiculous. well thank you! where are you from?

• meh, but it has to be done :/
    Enjoy your meal bro!

maybe we could switch for once in a while? that would be amazing, i'm already getting sick of all the trees, swamps and other stuff

• croatia is beautiful, I love it :) but some beaches are pretty stoney :D

both of us are from croatia

• mehhhhhh, I dunnooo.. rhys and fiona would be much more upset if vaughn or sasha died

• but some beaches are pretty stoney

yeah, but there are also quite a lot of beautiful sandy beaches, like this one in Zlatni Rat :)

croatia is beautiful, I love it but some beaches are pretty stoney

• edited August 2015

So since it's summer, let's talk about the best thing in the world, ice cream!

What's your favorite type of ice cream?

• the water is so clean ;.; looks really awesome :D I guess its a resort? are there any other places you would recommend?

but some beaches are pretty stoney yeah, but there are also quite a lot of beautiful sandy beaches, like this one in Zlatni Rat

• Pistachio ice cream. Sometimes with almonds... the best dessert in the world for me.

So since it's summer, let's talk about the best thing in the world, ice cream! What's your favorite type of ice cream?

• I.. am not a big fan of Ice cream :| but if I had to choose: stracciatella

So since it's summer, let's talk about the best thing in the world, ice cream! What's your favorite type of ice cream?

• I.. am not a big fan of Ice cream

I.. am not a big fan of Ice cream but if I had to choose: stracciatella

• Not a lot of pistachio ice cream around here ;-;

buntingsir posted: »

Pistachio ice cream. Sometimes with almonds... the best dessert in the world for me.

• I know.. :|

I.. am not a big fan of Ice cream

• i would deeply recommend Brijuni and Kornati islands, along with Zadar, Split and Dubrovnik cities, which have an awesome old historic walls that are simply breathtaking :)

Dubrovnik

Zadar

Split

Brijuni (although it seems empty at first, the islands actually have a safari with a lot of animals left by ex-Yugoslav leader Tito who had his mansion there)

Kornati (photo of the national park)

the water is so clean ;.; looks really awesome I guess its a resort? are there any other places you would recommend?

• I'm stuck between lemon and chocolate. A combination of both? :)

• That's a shame, It's so tasty ;__;

What's your favourite type?

Not a lot of pistachio ice cream around here ;-;

• even tho i hate nutella as a spread, i adore it as ice cream ^_^

• enter image description here

(Green will tell us to get a room again, lol)

• Caramel <3

That's a shame, It's so tasty ;__; What's your favourite type?

• At Brijuni is so freaking beautiful. I've thankfully been there once. Also Split is great too.

• aw thank you! :3 we want to go on vaccation in croatia and we weren't too sure where we should going! thank you! :)

• nutella and stracciatella are God's gifts

• Why the hell does this not exist here.

even tho i hate nutella as a spread, i adore it as ice cream ^_^

• i was at brijuni too, i can never forget that swearing parrot xD

i was in zadar quite a few times, and it was amazing :)

i was in žrnovnica too, which is a place near split, and it was so much fun ^_^

At Brijuni is so freaking beautiful. I've thankfully been there once. Also Split is great too.

• Well, going out for fast food 'cause I've been too lazy to buy groceries, see ya later guys :)

• I've been in Zadar too. Also in Pula :D

so nice

i was at brijuni too, i can never forget that swearing parrot xD i was in zadar quite a few times, and it was amazing i was in žrnovnica too, which is a place near split, and it was so much fun ^_^

• lithuanians don't know what they're missing out on :P

Why the hell does this not exist here.

• Green is sleeping ^_-

(Green will tell us to get a room again, lol)

• always glad to help you :)

aw thank you! we want to go on vaccation in croatia and we weren't too sure where we should going! thank you!

• me too, that amphitheater is breathtaking :)

I've been in Zadar too. Also in Pula so nice

Sign in to comment in this discussion.