Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• This one really isn't complicated. A Pokemon with Gluttony is just a hungry bastard. :P

buntingsir posted: »

tfw after all these days you still like it but don't get it.

• edited August 2015

Fiona agrees

enter image description here

ABigBadWolf posted: »

"Man, I'm so good."

• Jerry for cutest mouse 2015 :)

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Jerry is so cute in that gif ^_^

• I'll bet she does.

Fiona agrees

• Damn. :(

nohuhhuh posted: »

I'm not 100% sure but I think that Julie was being sarcastic :P

• These are so cool :D

\(´・_・`)/ @LadyKillerYT @ClementineTheGirl @Brawl

• Wow, you've been busy!

These are amazing once again, great job. :)

• Ohhhh, I'm slow today, pfffhaha :D

Thanks! I feel a sudden attack of nostalgia.

This one really isn't complicated. A Pokemon with Gluttony is just a hungry bastard. :P

• I've decided to go back to making this stuff more frequently like good ol times. :D I just needed some inspiration since it's not easy to come up with so many jokes haha

Ohhhh, I'm slow today, pfffhaha Thanks! I feel a sudden attack of nostalgia.

• I was a pokemon maniac back then (okay I still am) :D

my stupid pokemon posts.

don't be silly! Those were quality posts! And who knows, maybe I'm now here because of your pokemon posts. :D

It had me laughing for a good while. It made me so happy cause someone was actually going along with my stupid pokemon posts.

• enter image description here

These are so cool

• Thread wasn't as off topic back then though so I felt a bit silly but I'm really glad to hear that! Wouldn't be the same without you. :D

I was a pokemon maniac back then (okay I still am) my stupid pokemon posts. don't be silly! Those were quality posts! And who knows, maybe I'm now here because of your pokemon posts.

• Yeah, I've spent my entire day on these, aside from chatting here :D

Thank you! I hope they will like them too.

Wow, you've been busy! These are amazing once again, great job.

Too amazing, I can not even handle it right now.

• What did you find? :D

tfw you discover new good music

• Well, I've started listening to some stuff from My Chemical Romance and Breaking Benjamin which I've pretty much ignored before :D

What did you find?

• That's great! Those days were so much fun, aside from terrible state of the waiting.

Yeah, I know that feeling, I've ran out of inspiration to make cheese comics rather quickly myself, haha.

I've decided to go back to making this stuff more frequently like good ol times. I just needed some inspiration since it's not easy to come up with so many jokes haha

Woo, thank you, thank you, thank you! <3 :D

JumpyJoey posted: »

Too amazing, I can not even handle it right now.

• edited August 2015

Took this a while ago:

New layout is glitchy confirmed.

Edit: Twice? Really?

• This is so weird to remember that now. I was really nervous to post practically anything at first, but now it's just feels natural.

Same here, and this is truly amazing. I was so happy when you started to draw more and more fan art (because I still like your drawing style a lot :3) and I think the same thing happened with @rhonu .. (I love her drawing style too and I'm glad to see her art here. :D)

I just love how this thread has helped many of us to come out of our shells. I have never drawn as much as I do now. :)

It's even kinda hard to keep up with the new comments, when there're lewd days I've been stalking this thread from the beginning (Not we

• Oh nice, I've been listening to My Chemical Romance when I was in the middle school, they were my favourite band! Although since then my music tastes've changed very drastically.

Well, I've started listening to some stuff from My Chemical Romance and Breaking Benjamin which I've pretty much ignored before

• oh god those expressions, their faces are just.. too funny :D

Jay more pokemon posts :D

speaking of Pokemon...

• edited August 2015

Woah. Drastically?

But I listen to a lot of different genres (:

Oh nice, I've been listening to My Chemical Romance when I was in the middle school, they were my favourite band! Although since then my music tastes've changed very drastically.

Took this a while ago: New layout is glitchy confirmed. Edit: Twice? Really?

• Aw, thank you! This makes me happy <3

And yes, I agree with everything you've said! I love Rhonu's art too, it's so unique.

I have never drawn as much as I do now.

Me too! It's such a nice practice. When you know, that you can show your feelings and soul (through your work) to somebody and they will understand and appreciate that, it's truly the best thing. :3

This is so weird to remember that now. I was really nervous to post practically anything at first, but now it's just feels natural.

• These are so great, as always :D

"If there's Rhyiona in the world, who needs anything else?"

The words of wisdom

• Yeah, it is :/

But I kinda got used to the new layout.

Took this a while ago: New layout is glitchy confirmed. Edit: Twice? Really?

• Thank you!

Hahaha, yeah, I guess these words go for all of us here. :D

These are so great, as always "If there's Rhyiona in the world, who needs anything else?" The words of wisdom

• Me too, I guess. At least I no longer feel like "Wut?" for 3 seconds when I log on.

Yeah, it is But I kinda got used to the new layout.

• It happened when I scrolled down too hard :/

• I thought I'd really hate it for like forever, but I guess it's not that bad at all. (:

Me too, I guess. At least I no longer feel like "Wut?" for 3 seconds when I log on.

• edited August 2015

Yeah, I am more of a 60s rock music person now. :D And I prefer soft and calm music, stuff like folk... Also I'm a sucker for good soundtracks for games and movies, I can listen to them constantly, until I'll be fed up with them. But If I like music or song I'll be listenning to it no matter which genre it is.

I think that's great that you do! You probably have a wide circle of interests and don't feel afraid to try new things out.

Woah. Drastically? But I listen to a lot of different genres (:

• I thought it was a glitch until I saw people freaking out about it and then I just thought "Wow, I wish this was a glitch".

Now it's like that book which isn't really interesting but which you can't bear to throw away.

I thought I'd really hate it for like forever, but I guess it's not that bad at all. (:

• edited August 2015

I will always adore your pokemon post no matter what :D (at least they had something to do with Tales, unlike my axolotl selfies ;P)

Wouldn't be the same without you. :D

Oh wolf <3

Thread wasn't as off topic back then though so I felt a bit silly but I'm really glad to hear that! Wouldn't be the same without you.

• Exactly.

It was pretty glitchy when the layout had just changed, I couldn't even post the gifs or images.

I thought it was a glitch until I saw people freaking out about it and then I just thought "Wow, I wish this was a glitch". Now it's like that book which isn't really interesting but which you can't bear to throw away.

• Am I the only one who likes it :P

I thought it was a glitch until I saw people freaking out about it and then I just thought "Wow, I wish this was a glitch". Now it's like that book which isn't really interesting but which you can't bear to throw away.

• And everyone was complaining that they couldn't open their feed? I tried once and it kept saying loading, but I figured that was just mobile.

Exactly. It was pretty glitchy when the layout had just changed, I couldn't even post the gifs or images.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.