Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Tbh, it's kinda growing on me. My profile looks badass now.

Am I the only one who likes it :P

• I didn't really like it at the first, but it's pretty okay now :)

• Tfw you see Loki fans

enter image description here

• When the layout had just changed I was on my tablet and I didn't really go to my feed so I wouldn't know.

JumpyJoey posted: »

And everyone was complaining that they couldn't open their feed? I tried once and it kept saying loading, but I figured that was just mobile.

• This happens to me alot ;(

Took this a while ago: New layout is glitchy confirmed. Edit: Twice? Really?

• guess who's back! :)

• Thank god it's not just me :)

Poogers555 posted: »

This happens to me alot ;(

• I like how feed looks pretty neat now.

• I only tested it out because so many people were complaining, but I think it was just mobile?

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

When the layout had just changed I was on my tablet and I didn't really go to my feed so I wouldn't know.

• enter image description here

guess who's back!

guess who's back!

• Probably. (:

I only tested it out because so many people were complaining, but I think it was just mobile?

• I also like the soundtracks of games and movies. Especially the one for Life is Strange :D

buntingsir posted: »

Yeah, I am more of a 60s rock music person now. And I prefer soft and calm music, stuff like folk... Also I'm a sucker for good soundtracks

• Oh yes, yes! Right now I listen to it constantly, haha. I like the theme in the main menu and then you pause the game, it's so soothing, just perfect for my tastes.

I also like the soundtracks of games and movies. Especially the one for Life is Strange

• Yeah, it's really calming. I just love the atmosphere of the game :D

Oh yes, yes! Right now I listen to it constantly, haha. I like the theme in the main menu and then you pause the game, it's so soothing, just perfect for my tastes.

• Aww, thank you. ;-; All this nostalgia!

nohuhhuh posted: »

I will always adore your pokemon post no matter what (at least they had something to do with Tales, unlike my axolotl selfies ;P) Wouldn't be the same without you. Oh wolf

• Yeah, the inspiration needs to come naturally. You can't force ideas. :D

That's great! Those days were so much fun, aside from terrible state of the waiting. Yeah, I know that feeling, I've ran out of inspiration to make cheese comics rather quickly myself, haha.

• Yeah, I enjoy the whole dreamy feel it has to it. And I love to imagine that I'm there, on the beach at sunset, it's so beautiful.

Yeah, it's really calming. I just love the atmosphere of the game

• Confession: I pause and unpause a video every second until I find a face I wanna screenshot. :P

nohuhhuh posted: »

oh god those expressions, their faces are just.. too funny Jay more pokemon posts

• Of course they will, you can bet on it. :D

Yeah, I've spent my entire day on these, aside from chatting here Thank you! I hope they will like them too.

• welcome back :D

guess who's back!

• Have you played the episode 4 yet? I know that a lot of people here haven't so I just wonder.

Yeah, I enjoy the whole dreamy feel it has to it. And I love to imagine that I'm there, on the beach at sunset, it's so beautiful.

• thanks, bruh! so, what happened in the last 3 hrs?

ABigBadWolf posted: »

welcome back

• edited August 2015

I don't have it unfortunately, I only watch Cry's playthroughs. :[ So I know what happens there, I also lurk thread for LiS on the forum.

I want to buy it someday and play for myself, or maybe I'll just buy the second season right away once it comes out.

Have you played the episode 4 yet? I know that a lot of people here haven't so I just wonder.

• Random posts, mostly. :P

thanks, bruh! so, what happened in the last 3 hrs?

• You give me faith, Wolfy. :3

Of course they will, you can bet on it.

• Minutes ago I was wondering how you manage to find the perfect expressions for everything. Now I know. Thank you, Wolfie.

Confession: I pause and unpause a video every second until I find a face I wanna screenshot. :P

• Yeah, I think you should buy it one day (:

I don't have it unfortunately, I only watch Cry's playthroughs. :[ So I know what happens there, I also lurk thread for LiS on the forum.

• I probably will. The mechanics with rewinding time is just so intriguing and unusual. :)

Yeah, I think you should buy it one day (:

what do you think is happening here

• After episode 4 I take back what I said about Max .

Have you played the episode 4 yet? I know that a lot of people here haven't so I just wonder.

• Now you know how I got this. :P

Minutes ago I was wondering how you manage to find the perfect expressions for everything. Now I know. Thank you, Wolfie.

• gortys and claptrap running away from home to mexico to get married?

• I was actually thinking they were having a romantic moment watching the shooting star and Rhys was freaking out about it but that works even better LMAO

gortys and claptrap running away from home to mexico to get married?

• Fiona: "Start shipping them you stupid Hyperion scum"

Rhys: "But bby, look at that yellow piece of sh.."

Claptrap: "Hello traveler!"

• So you like her now?

After episode 4 I take back what I said about Max .

• NOW THIS I LIKE

Fiona: "Start shipping them you stupid Hyperion scum" Rhys: "But bby, look at that yellow piece of sh.." Claptrap: "Hello traveler!"

• holy shit I thought they were telling goodbyes lmao whats wrong with me

I was actually thinking they were having a romantic moment watching the shooting star and Rhys was freaking out about it but that works even better LMAO

• That's so sad. </3 ;-;

holy shit I thought they were telling goodbyes lmao whats wrong with me

• I guess I just know how to ruin the romantic moments (:

but that is really a nice picture though

That's so sad. </3 ;-;

Sign in to comment in this discussion.