Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• people just look at him :( <3

enter image description here

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Snoop Dogg - Meh...

• Oh yeah, DD the wolf in MGS: The Phantom Pain!!

I can't wait for that game to get released!! XD So excited!

MichaelBP posted: »

It's way too sweet. I'll probably need to go to a dentist tommorow. I probably have diabetes type 2 by now, due to Rhys and Gortys and also a gif of this adorable pup.

• enter image description here

Snoop-chan kawaii desu <3

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

people just look at him

• Awww that sounds like fun!! :D

I can see Fiona doing it actually :)

Saw this on Tumblr: Imagine your OTP has a child/children. Imagine Person A of your OTP standing on a chair, sofa, or balancing betwee

• edited August 2015

Well I'm back from my small break from doing fanart here so i am back to making fanart now, time for some classic car driving with Rhyiona

Edit - added in 1 more angle
    Made with SFM/Photoshop

• aha .-.

rip marija

dosadno... ;-;

• enter image description here

Well I'm back from my small break from doing fanart here so i am back to making fanart now, time for some classic car driving with Rhyiona Edit - added in 1 more angle Made with SFM/Photoshop

• Aww poor you :(

I hope you feel better soon! <3

rhonu posted: »

remember i said i was feeling ill today? now i'm throwing up and i feel terrible... ;; i need cute fluffy rhyionas

• OH-HO!!!

It was a tie!!! Then I voted Green >:) Now he is winning...

Green613 posted: »

Here you guys can vote on who you think should keep the children, either way though I still get to be the father, and no I won't be mad at y

• Can't wait to take him out on some missions (though I'm worried I'll manage to get him killed, and MGS V has permadeath for the buddies).

Only 26 days left until it drops. Can't wait.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Oh yeah, DD the wolf in MGS: The Phantom Pain!! I can't wait for that game to get released!! XD So excited!

• Yeah I heard about that feature. Although I also heard that you can evacuate your buddies if they are getting screwed enough :)

26 days till what? Till it releases?! Fuckin' hell that was quick!! :O

Can't wait to take him out on some missions (though I'm worried I'll manage to get him killed, and MGS V has permadeath for the buddies). Only 26 days left until it drops. Can't wait.

• edited August 2015

Oh, man this is so nice!

Like they're going on a road trip on summer, I always dreamed to go on something like this.

Well I'm back from my small break from doing fanart here so i am back to making fanart now, time for some classic car driving with Rhyiona Edit - added in 1 more angle Made with SFM/Photoshop

• ayye that car

Nice job :D

• This has made my day so much better!! :'D

I love it, it's some the best Rhyiona fluff I've ever read!! XD

Soooooooooo I made a thing with the inspiration of TFTBL OST Trust Fiona and I made a story to go with it too and it includes a few fanfics

• Yeah, there is that. Thank goodness they included that. I'll proably never be online while playing the game. I don't want some guy to invade my base, steal all my shit and slaughter my soldiers, while I'm on a mission. >_>

Time sure flies by fast. They announced the release date back in March or April (I think), and now we're less than 1 month away from the release.

Yeah I heard about that feature. Although I also heard that you can evacuate your buddies if they are getting screwed enough 26 days till what? Till it releases?! Fuckin' hell that was quick!! :O

• Oh dude, I would die in that heat!!

We had a 95 degree farenheit day once, back in June I think... It nearly ruined me! :P (I live in England btw)

Las Vegas, it kinda sucks since I love the rain. I wasn't kidding about the 100 degree weather either heres the forecast http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/l/Las+Vegas+NV+USNV0049:1:US ....(´﹏`)

• so amazing! ^_^

• I was kinda depressed that time

Big hugs I don't like seeing my friends struggling :(

Kimmy-klu posted: »

Ahhhh nevermind about that bunny .--. That was the past few weeks omg... I was kinda depressed that time..sorry

• You have friends? :P

Oh dude, c'mon :P Some jokes are in bad taste! XD

You have friends? :P Jokes aside I did that too like last week, that game is awesome.

• Why? What'd you witness? :I

Green613 posted: »

i feel gross and nervous its weird ive never felt this way before HELP

• I'll start having conversations with myself.

Please I've been doing that since I was 6!! XP

JumpyJoey posted: »

Well this is empty... empty as my heart. Unfortunately I always wake up when 0 - 3 people are here. Seriously guys, show up or I'll start having conversations with myself.

• Updated with 1 more camera angle :D

• they're even cuter now :D

Updated with 1 more camera angle

• Like Thelma and Louise :D

these are awesome!

• I don't have online activated for ANY of my PS4 games. Watch Dogs I play offline for that exact reason, AC: Unity is bad enough without the co-op feature >:(

Holy Shit!! Wow! The game I know is coming to me first is Until Dawn (that interactive horror-game shown at E3) :P

Yeah, there is that. Thank goodness they included that. I'll proably never be online while playing the game. I don't want some guy to invade

• edited August 2015

my friend can't stand the word Rhyiona anymore :D

• My Dad falls into a deep sleep as soon as his head hits the pillow... It's amazing, but kinda scary :P

buntingsir posted: »

I'm used to sleep so little, I can fall asleep practically everywhere almost immediately... Gotta take every spare minute to sleep. xD

• Too cute. <3 <3

• edited August 2015

This is sweet, so wonderful! And I love that the whole thing in shades of sepia. Ahh, you're doing such a great work, thank you!

• And this is why this thread will continue to stay active after TFTB ends! >:)

Just a random thought. It's funny how our thread became like 'Whatever's on your mind' thread, we just share our thoughts here and keep rand

• Wow, it is. I can't top that! applauds

Well, only If I haven't slept for the whole 24 hours, then maybe I can. >:)

My Dad falls into a deep sleep as soon as his head hits the pillow... It's amazing, but kinda scary :P

• I hope Snoop senpai notices me omg <3

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Snoop-chan kawaii desu

• Yes, I really hope so! ^_^

And this is why this thread will continue to stay active after TFTB ends!

• your friend needs to give in and accept Rhyiona

nohuhhuh posted: »

my friend can't stand the word Rhyiona anymore

• Well I only REALLY came here because armis37 told me about the Rhysha thread and their rivals the Rhyiona's. And I wasn't really bothered at the time cuz I hadn't played TFTB yet...

So I came to this thread first because it was so active, and the first person to reply to me was @ABigBadWolf

I thought he was really cool, and then I thought everyone else was really cool! So the rest is history :P

I regret nothing :')

Just a random thought. It's funny how our thread became like 'Whatever's on your mind' thread, we just share our thoughts here and keep rand

• can't they see Rhyiona is the only truth and way?

• Longest I've slept for is 11 hours I think... That was a scary moment, I woke up at 1:34pm :O

Wow, it is. I can't top that! applauds Well, only If I haven't slept for the whole 24 hours, then maybe I can.

• We're all crazy. I'd love to have Rhys and Fiona dolls. xD

• It takes me about 3 hours to play through the episodes of TFTB and GOT :)

Lol, I guess I'm that slow when I'm playing, but I judged by my recent playthroughs of TFTB. Gotta agree TWAU and TWD S2 were fairly short in comparison :P

• edited August 2015

Yeah, I just turn off the PS4's connection to the internet in games with these games, and I'll do the same here. If somebody went to my base and killed Quiet or baby DD... NOPE. At least AC Syndicate looks better than Unity and doesn't have any co-op, but I'm gonna wait for some impressions on it. It might be as broken as Unity.

Yep, it's pretty close and it looks better each time they show it off. I'm gonna wait for some final impressions on Until Dawn. When a game is stuck in development for several years, most of which they kept quiet about it, they tend not to be the best. I remember hearing about it back when it was a PS3 game, that would use Move.

I don't have online activated for ANY of my PS4 games. Watch Dogs I play offline for that exact reason, AC: Unity is bad enough without the

Sign in to comment in this discussion.