Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• It's so delicious like ambrozia.

I think I wouldn't survive without it in summer You and me both.

• I know that obviously :P

But I always feel like I take things to a level that is considered boring.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

We can have any type of conversations in here, you know.

• oh

enter image description here

Poogs lol

• Aw, honey, I love puns. And yours make my heart skip a beat <3

Aww thanks, you make my day. Do you watch Thomas the train? Cause you make my heart go chugga, chugga.

• Oh man, that sounds horrible :(

Hugs

rhonu posted: »

i have gastroenteritis ((((((((((( but i came here and there are +500 new comments )))))))))) <33333333

• And I love you <3

buntingsir posted: »

Aw, honey, I love puns. And yours make my heart skip a beat

• it's my fault since i ate canned food that was... suspicious

I know that feel :P

... But I didn't get sick from it :I

thank you, you do cheer me up a lot!! it's been a while since the last time i've been sick like this, and ugh. it's my fault since i ate

• I voted earlier (4 hours ago specifically) and the vote said that Green was winning by 1 point :/

@Poogers555 @Green613 who won the custody?

• edited August 2015

heyy guyyss, do any of you have a hight measure for Borderlands characters? i'm searching for it! :( even TFTBL

• But I always feel like I take things to a level that is considered boring.

well, you feel wrong. it's always fun to talk about off-topic stuff, bruh.

HazzatheMan posted: »

I know that obviously :P But I always feel like I take things to a level that is considered boring.

• Haven't seen those two in a while (:

• You came here to post spam?!

Dammit! :'(

• a lot can change in 4 hrs, bruh.

I voted earlier (4 hours ago specifically) and the vote said that Green was winning by 1 point

• TellTale have already shipped Rhysha too much imo. Adding in Rhyiona now would be kinda 'weird' cuz their interactions suggest friends rather than lovers...

I see Rhyiona as being a pipe dream. There I said it.

But let's wait and see first :/

Poogers555 posted: »

Well, I wonder if Telltale decided to add some Rhyiona in ep 4 ;-; I honestly have a bad feeling that Tales will have 0 romance now after seeing the backlash from them screwing up so badly at their last attempt

• Oh that sucks :(

I hope you get better soon! (:

i have gastroenteritis ((((((((((( but i came here and there are +500 new comments )))))))))) <33333333

• Oh jeez, you're going there again? I love talking to people, if I wouldn't want to reply, I wouldn't do that. I don't know, I just like to have these talks about life stuff and all that. Like heart-to-heart talk with all the great people here. And I'm always glad to share my feelings and thoughts and discuss interesting things.

Don't be like that.

Cuz I feel like I'm boring you and you only reply for the sake of being nice

• He still eats chocolate though! In a very small amount...

But one time he ate a little more than he should and he had stomach cramps throughout the night :I His missus had no sympathy for him :P

Oooh, being a sweet tooth in that situation isn't cool...

• If you say so :)

But I always feel like I take things to a level that is considered boring. well, you feel wrong. it's always fun to talk about off-topic stuff, bruh.

• It is pretty interesting imo to just casually talk about life and your experience :D

Yeah but those convos are fun and remarkably long :P

• Well by all means go an check it! :D

a lot can change in 4 hrs, bruh.

• there are wanted posters of bl and bl2 vault hunter that tell their height. i found salvador's:

enter image description here

Mercyva posted: »

heyy guyyss, do any of you have a hight measure for Borderlands characters? i'm searching for it! even TFTBL

• edited August 2015

it'll take me a few minutes to dig through my google history.

EDIT: found it, and damn, this is really intense :O

INTENSE STUFF BRUH

Well by all means go an check it!

• working on something big and mysterious ;p

stay tuned cuz it's coming soon (either today or tomorrow depends on how fast I can work)

• I'd say Rhys and the gang (except Vaughn) are about 5'9 or 5'10...

Vaughn is like 5'5 or 5'6 :P

Mercyva posted: »

heyy guyyss, do any of you have a hight measure for Borderlands characters? i'm searching for it! even TFTBL

• Well he kinda brought it all upon himself, so it is his fault... technically. Still that sucks... It takes a lot of effort to stop the habit of eating something that you like for some people.

He still eats chocolate though! In a very small amount... But one time he ate a little more than he should and he had stomach cramps throughout the night :I His missus had no sympathy for him :P

• Aw, and I love you too <3

And I love you

• Yeah, I went 'there' again... :/

Oh jeez, you're going there again? I love talking to people, if I wouldn't want to reply, I wouldn't do that. I don't know, I just like to h

• Mine isn't eventful at all :I

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

It is pretty interesting imo to just casually talk about life and your experience

• I can wait... >:)

it'll take me a few minutes to dig through my google history. EDIT: found it, and damn, this is really intense :O INTENSE STUFF BRUH

• edited August 2015

Now it seems like you just want attention :P

You are interesting as is everyone here, we love talking to each other about each other so stop bashing yourself.

Cuz I feel like I'm boring you and you only reply for the sake of being nice

• Glad to hear it!! :D

Btw, how're you feeling bruh?

Brawl posted: »

working on something big and mysterious ;p stay tuned cuz it's coming soon (either today or tomorrow depends on how fast I can work)

• Hi!! ~-^

It's been awhile since I came here, hope all of you are feeling good. ♥♥♥

• He knew it would make him ill, but he STILL ate it! :P

Well he kinda brought it all upon himself, so it is his fault... technically. Still that sucks... It takes a lot of effort to stop the habit of eating something that you like for some people.

• It's been awhile since I came here

oh my... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Kawaiii posted: »

Hi!! ~-^ It's been awhile since I came here, hope all of you are feeling good. ♥♥♥

• Well, don't do that anymore. We've told you before that your assumption is wrong, why would something change all of the sudden? :D

Yeah, I went 'there' again...

• ayy

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

It is pretty interesting imo to just casually talk about life and your experience

• Oooh, you are feeling GREAT I can tell that ~-^

It's been awhile since I came here oh my... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• like shit , but I'll live

Glad to hear it!! Btw, how're you feeling bruh?

• damn right i do :)

how're you doing these days, bruh?

Kawaiii posted: »

Oooh, you are feeling GREAT I can tell that ~-^

• Don't overwork yourself dude!

Brawl posted: »

working on something big and mysterious ;p stay tuned cuz it's coming soon (either today or tomorrow depends on how fast I can work)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.