Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited August 2015

Yes, it was. (: I hope we'll get something like that in Ep 4, it was nice to see them warming up to each other even a little in comparison to what we've seen before.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

This was so cute.

• Those eyes though...

rhonu posted: »

it's

• Fair enough! :D

buntingsir posted: »

Nah, I made it today! I was bored and didn't had the mood to draw, but I still wanted to do something.

• funny how everybody thanks me for being as nice as everybody should be :D also, I'm not a sweetie! >:( I am the devils greatest scholar! I eat positive emotions! (they don't believe you) gosh, it will take years to make people think I'm evil again...

nohuhhuh posted: »

As much as I hated the flower scene, I really hope that nothing bad happens to Sasha (or Rhysha) oh wow, you are such a sweetie! ;3

• Definitely!

I also saw mention of Chris Pratt portraying Indy in future Indiana Jones moves should they be made... Not Shia LaBeouf as Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull seemed to imply :P

raiders of the lost ark is one of the best movies EVAH ^_^

• Man it's dead here today!!!

Where is everyone?! :'(

• I'm here.....dying to see more RHYIONA!!!

HazzatheMan posted: »

Man it's dead here today!!! Where is everyone?!

• Would it've been funny If we'd discovered that Fiona is afraid of snakes? She's not a badass with the hat just like that...

You know how one of the trophies for Ep.4 is something like "It's not the years, it's the mileage"? Well I was watching Indiana Jones: Ra

• well, shia labeouf portrayed mutt williams/henry jones III (indy's son) and as far as i know, chris pratt is gonna portray indiana jones/henry jones II in the prequel they seem to be filming. basically what i'm saying is: shia as indy wouldn't make sense. :)

Definitely! I also saw mention of Chris Pratt portraying Indy in future Indiana Jones moves should they be made... Not Shia LaBeouf as Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull seemed to imply :P

• waiting for someone to start talking about something like

enter image description here

• We're here, just not saying anything until a topic pops up.

• Who knows, maybe that puppy was trained enough to not go too away from home on the road and he ran back soon? ^-^ Sometimes owners let their pets go for a walk just by themselves if they're trained to stay put.

So I cycled to where Blenheim is for my lunch (a chip shop...) And as I was cycling there this cute little Daxon puppy runs out onto the

• lying in my grave

but on a serious note, it is pretty dead here, so I'm doing some other stuff :/

• It was also cool that her reaction to you depended a lot on what you said/did like refusing to work with Jack makes her respect you.

Yes, it was. (: I hope we'll get something like that in Ep 4, it was nice to see them warming up to each other even a little in comparison to what we've seen before.

• so I'm doing some other stuff

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

lying in my grave but on a serious note, it is pretty dead here, so I'm doing some other stuff

• enter image description here

so I'm doing some other stuff ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Oh yes, I like how they handled it! I watched Cry's playthrough today and I was surprised at how disappointed she sounds, if you say that you picked her only because Jack was unpredictable.

It was also cool that her reaction to you depended a lot on what you said/did like refusing to work with Jack makes her respect you.

• please be A18 please be A18 please be A18

• edited August 2015

She goes "thanks... >:(", it's really sad. :(

Oh yes, I like how they handled it! I watched Cry's playthrough today and I was surprised at how disappointed she sounds, if you say that you picked her only because Jack was unpredictable.

please be A18 please be A18 please be A18

• Good thing is in our playthroughs she's happy. ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

She goes "thanks... >:(", it's really sad.

• Yes! I also didn't make an alliance with Jack and she was happy about it. :D

Good thing is in our playthroughs she's happy. ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

• You know, I just realized that today's Friday and I'm going on a trip tomorrow as well, but I'll be back only on Sunday. D:

You are always in my thoughts Jane

• Will you be back late or in the morning? :(

You know, I just realized that today's Friday and I'm going on a trip tomorrow as well, but I'll be back only on Sunday.

• Me too! She looked so sorry when Rhys was like ":(". Jack becomes really intimidating after that... But it's worth it for Rhyiona B)

Still... "Enjoy that body, while it's yours. kiddo". Sounds so evil, especially as we're going to Hyperion.

Yes! I also didn't make an alliance with Jack and she was happy about it.

• Eh, I doubt Jack will be able to do anything just because you didn't make a deal with him, honestly. If something happens or not it'll be a major even so I doubt it can be determinant by what you did so I'm not too worried about my decision.

Me too! She looked so sorry when Rhys was like ":(". Jack becomes really intimidating after that... But it's worth it for Rhyiona Still... "Enjoy that body, while it's yours. kiddo". Sounds so evil, especially as we're going to Hyperion.

• I really hope so Jane...

Who knows, maybe that puppy was trained enough to not go too away from home on the road and he ran back soon? ^-^ Sometimes owners let their pets go for a walk just by themselves if they're trained to stay put.

• Lol, next she'll get a whip ;)

Would it've been funny If we'd discovered that Fiona is afraid of snakes? She's not a badass with the hat just like that...

please be A18 please be A18 please be A18

• I had no idea that a new Indiana Jones movie was being made! :O

Shia as Indy would kill the series... IMO.

well, shia labeouf portrayed mutt williams/henry jones III (indy's son) and as far as i know, chris pratt is gonna portray indiana jones/hen

• Most likely in the middle of the day...

Will you be back late or in the morning?

• Me: YES

Telltale (Trolltale): No.

please

• Better than night <3

I'll be missing you :(

Most likely in the middle of the day...

• telltale why ;-;

Me: YES Telltale (Trolltale): No.

• Well yeah, I'm not worried about this decision too, if it should happen then everyone will get that outcome. I'm worried about the fact, that It'll most likely happen, not because you didn't trust Jack, but because plot demanded it.

Eh, I doubt Jack will be able to do anything just because you didn't make a deal with him, honestly. If something happens or not it'll be a major even so I doubt it can be determinant by what you did so I'm not too worried about my decision.

• Yep. And I'll miss you too! :(

Better than night I'll be missing you

• because

2 mainstrem

enter image description here

telltale why ;-;

• Though... Rhys is acting pretty much like himself in present time, right? HJ could never be in character for so long... I think Rhys might be fine. It scares me what he might have done in the past under HJ's control though which... might be what causes these tears they're talking about and what causes fallout between him and Fiona.

Well yeah, I'm not worried about this decision too, if it should happen then everyone will get that outcome. I'm worried about the fact, that It'll most likely happen, not because you didn't trust Jack, but because plot demanded it.

Lol, next she'll get a whip

Sign in to comment in this discussion.