Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Hope you have fun, Kristi, we'll be waiting for your return. :D We'll miss you!

kristi78968 posted: »

Hey there guys, today's going to be my last visit to the forums for a bit. I'm leaving early for my trip tomorrow. I really thought I would

• you mean hilarious :P

How can you keep a straight face when he randomly starts playing the flute? :P

HazzatheMan posted: »

I've never seen this one... But WHY?! WHY WHY WHY WHY, FUCKING WHYYYYY?!?!?!?!?! It's so creepy and horrific! T_T

• OOOOOOOOOO

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

says the guy who posted this an hour ago lmao

• The flute song was actually quite nice :P

And I'm gonna assume this is the part of Life Is Strange where you can humiliate a bully? (I really have to play this game, too many spoilers on this thread now...)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

He's creepy but the part with the flute was too funny.

• Oh Christ, that series is ridiculous! XP

what about Happy Tree Friends?

• No spoilers from my part. :P

The flute song was actually quite nice :P And I'm gonna assume this is the part of Life Is Strange where you can humiliate a bully? (I really have to play this game, too many spoilers on this thread now...)

• Mrs.President? I like the sound of that! :D

enter image description here

let's all keep a smile on our faces, okay? Yes, Mrs. President!

• I've watched it :P

I just don't watch it as religiously as you do! XD

seriously, no one ever watched Happy Tree Friends? I feel like a sick bastard... ;-;

• I love that song!

enter link description here

buntingsir posted: »

Bang Bang, I shot you down Bang Bang, you hit the ground That awful sound... Bang Bang, I used to shoot you down... I've got a 'Nancy Sinatra' mood all of a sudden... And by 'shoot you down' I mean get struck by love. x)

• Aw <3

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I'll definitely miss you, Kristi! Have good time

• It's so creepy!!!! :I

What? ;-;

• Ok yeah I chuckled A LITTLE :P

you mean hilarious :P How can you keep a straight face when he randomly starts playing the flute? :P

• Have fun and come back soon!

Hey there guys, today's going to be my last visit to the forums for a bit. I'm leaving early for my trip tomorrow. I really thought I would

• Very wise...

No spoilers from my part. :P

• I've stopped watching it because they don't make episodes anymore but it was plenty of fun. :P

I've watched it :P I just don't watch it as religiously as you do! XD

• I knew it!

Ok yeah I chuckled A LITTLE :P

• Have fun Kristi!!! :D

• Wow, nice video. I love it too, all these 'wild West' type of things. <3

I love that song! enter link description here

• edited August 2015

Where is Green? He didn't come on yesterday, at least not in this thread, I don't know about anything outside this thread. Let's hope he didn't get shanked.

• This series.... If this is what Hell is... then I will turn to the Christian faith right fucking now and repent for all my sins!!! :/

enter link description here See for yourself. ;-;

• crying over his and Poogs' divorce

Where is Green? He didn't come on yesterday, at least not in this thread, I don't know about anything outside this thread. Let's hope he didn't get shanked.

• I forgot my friend was coming over and almost overslept, luckily she called in advance. We spent two hours in McDonald's even though we both agree it's just junk food. She now has one of my save files in TFTB, though she only played the first episode :)

• He wasn't online on Steam, which is really unusual... I'm getting worried D:

• custody battle hit him hard, i guess :\

• It was a series that could describe the Internet.

I've watched 3 now... Please no more ever again!

I've stopped watching it because they don't make episodes anymore but it was plenty of fun. :P

• Lmao

I knew it!

• Welcome to my secret project.

Yes , this is indeed another comic , but with another franchise.

So the only suggestion I give you is to use the video below while watching the pictures trailer hihi.

Now go find out for yourself what I had kept a secret from y'all.

Also you'll have to scroll down pretty fast at some points , so be ready to scroll down at all times while you watch this

enter link description here

Want a comic out of it or nah?

• I know we will! You create awesome stuff :D

Brawl posted: »

finished the trailer , I'll take a short break then I'll start uploading it hope u guys will like it

• I've seen two episodes only, and I have very bad memories. I was about seven/eight and my older friend showed it to me. My thought process was basically "Oh, cute little squirrel is building a house, aw that's so sweet- OMG WHAT WHY IS IT STICKING THE NAILS INTO ITS EYES OMG IT'S BLEEDING WHAT IS THIS HORROR?!"

So that put me off watching it ever again.

seriously, no one ever watched Happy Tree Friends? I feel like a sick bastard... ;-;

• Take her to the right path, Joey. :P Show her Rhyiona is the way to go. :P

JumpyJoey posted: »

I forgot my friend was coming over and almost overslept, luckily she called in advance. We spent two hours in McDonald's even though we both agree it's just junk food. She now has one of my save files in TFTB, though she only played the first episode

• bye! Have fun and come back soon! :3

• FUCK YEAH WE WANT A COMIC OUT OF THIS GLORY

Welcome to my secret project. Yes , this is indeed another comic , but with another franchise. So the only suggestion I give you is to

• wolf is like

Take her to the right path, Joey. :P Show her Rhyiona is the way to go. :P

• u no me >:)

wolf is like

• Well... now you're older, maybe you can appreciate the dark humour. :P

JumpyJoey posted: »

I've seen two episodes only, and I have very bad memories. I was about seven/eight and my older friend showed it to me. My thought process w

• <3 I'LL HAVE A SPEECH PREPARED BEFORE I GO!

We'll miss you. Have fun on you're trip though! Looking forward to those speeches!

• SO FAHKING AMAZING I CAN'T BREATHE

Welcome to my secret project. Yes , this is indeed another comic , but with another franchise. So the only suggestion I give you is to

• enter image description here

• I will, I will show her the truth be it my final act.

Take her to the right path, Joey. :P Show her Rhyiona is the way to go. :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.