Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Oh That's it!! now you really crossed the line!

As your vice president, I command you to apologize and feed me some grapes. Green grapes, not black. And no seeds, thank you.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

you wish :P

• I refuse!

nohuhhuh posted: »

Oh That's it!! now you really crossed the line! As your vice president, I command you to apologize and feed me some grapes. Green grapes, not black. And no seeds, thank you.

• Yah things went from 0-100 real quick.

drama ;-;

• This is adorable. :D

kristi78968 posted: »

Kristi and Hanna 2016. http://puu.sh/jtcuR/55138323b1.jpg

• OH NO YOU DIDN'T!!! >:O

enter image description here

I refuse!

• It's calmed down, at least. :/

Yah things went from 0-100 real quick.

• enter image description here

• Aww :D we make a great team!

• enter image description here

OH NO YOU DIDN'T!!! >:O

• edited August 2015

What wolf,John,and hazza said take as much time as you need BRO and don't over work yourself BRO.

BRO FIST<3

Brawl posted: »

currently working on the trailer for the secret thing , it's frustrating cuz I do my best to make this trailer good ;_;

• oh it's my cousin Hilbert! hi Hilbert!

• Yah Thank God but now its seems like the thread went into a screeching halt now.

It's calmed down, at least.

• edited August 2015

OH YES I DID

OH NO YOU DIDN'T!!! >:O

• enter image description here DRAMATIC RETURN.

• Thank you! We make the most adorable duo ever.

This is adorable.

• WE REALLY DO! :D

Aww we make a great team!

• AHAHAHAHA OMG this picture just killed me!

Sorry I can't top this, you won xD

You don't have to dance for me anymore..

OH YES I DID

• EYY BRO WELCOME BACK

DRAMATIC RETURN.

• That's probably cause everyone is sleeping. :P

Yah Thank God but now its seems like the thread went into a screeching halt now.

• oh this is just beautiful! :O

Welcome back!

DRAMATIC RETURN.

• ok, so that's how this drama I've been reading about started. this gonna be interesting...

because you didn't say good morning yesterday. the theories were that or that you were crying over your divorce

• wait...what...how...what is.........WHAT??? I thought I would understand if I would just find the beginning, but I'm more confused than before? divorce? in the internet? and someone is pissed as shit because...reasons? DA HECK IS GOING ON?

I'M THE CUPID MY WORD IS LAW ON THIS FUCKING FITE ME M8

• thanks for that, cap. seriously, I had no f*cking clue what was going on here. well...I still don't since I don't get this divorce-thing (we're still on the internet here, right?) and haven't heard about this war (I should visit this thread more often), but now I have at least something to work with. thanks ^^

JumpyJoey posted: »

Ugh, what didn't happen? John wants to divorce Twdgirl, Green and Poogs are still at war over who's more popular, something I wish they'd never started in the first place, arguments are shooting up... I'm gonna go away for a bit.

• john s divorcing twdgirl :(

Dracu98 posted: »

wait...what...how...what is.........WHAT??? I thought I would understand if I would just find the beginning, but I'm more confused than before? divorce? in the internet? and someone is pissed as shit because...reasons? DA HECK IS GOING ON?

• That other thread should really be locked before things get out of hand.

• edited August 2015

ah...ok...sooooooooooo...this means...?

john s divorcing twdgirl

• You mean Rhysha thread. Oh no now I'm afraid to go there :(

That other thread should really be locked before things get out of hand.

• The extra one, yeah. Things are heating up.

You mean Rhysha thread. Oh no now I'm afraid to go there

• I'm going to sleep guys , sweet Rhyiona dreams.

By the way leave me some good love songs so I can make a Rhyiona edit since I have no damn inspiration.

Also I plan on making more fanfics , even if I find them extremely boring and my writing sucks , I'll try.

Another thing , since I won't start Transformers comics until ep.4 is released I'm planning on doing something else , I'll tell you guys soon enough.

Spodermen is finished , Star Wars is finished , now I only need to finish Transfomers and I can finally retire from making comics here.

No I'm serious , Transformers will be the last comic , school will start in a month and I won't have time for anything else , just posting comments.

And ep.5 will release while I'm in school , so I most likely will stick around for 2-3 days after it to chat about it before finally leaving.

Anyway , it's too early to think about my departure. Just leave me some good songs for some Rhyiona edits.

Goodnight.

• I am glad to see things calmed down <3 i will try to rest now. I'm reading the thread but i can't comment very often since it's very hard from mobile but i am here :) i still feel like crap but it comforts me to think about rhys being sick and fiona taking care of him ;v;

• edited August 2015

@Dracu98

I posted a fanfiction about Finn and Rhysa, twdgirl's genderbent versions of Rhyiona. John thought Rhysa sounded like Rhysha and called her a traitor and said he wanted a divorce but everything was a joke. People took the drama seriously and then it turned real.

• Cyborg Rhys Is Best Rhys! But seriously though this pic is awesome and creepy at the same time.enter image description here

• Hey, man, you should do what you like. If you don't like writing then don't. We understand, just have fun.

Sweet Rhyiona dreams!

Brawl posted: »

I'm going to sleep guys , sweet Rhyiona dreams. By the way leave me some good love songs so I can make a Rhyiona edit since I have no dam

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams, that's adorable. <3

rhonu posted: »

I am glad to see things calmed down i will try to rest now. I'm reading the thread but i can't comment very often since it's very hard from

• 2spooky4me

Cyborg Rhys Is Best Rhys! But seriously though this pic is awesome and creepy at the same time.

• Last time on Keeping up with the Rhyiona thread.

Shit got real.

Yes, Rhys is the father of Fiona's baby.

• soooooo...that's it? that's the story?...that's even more stupid than this reality-tv-sht. some humans are strange. I mean, sure, all humans are strange, but some are strange in a special strange way. besides, am I an asshle for calling this stupid?

• thank you <3 I hope ypu dont forget about me :(

Sweet Rhyiona dreams, that's adorable.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.