Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• This animation scared me so much when I was a kid. ;(

I'm afraid of drowning, yes.

My Mother fell into one when she was a teenager, she has never forgotten that day...

Oh I'm sure that was a really horrible experience! :(

HazzatheMan posted: »

What is this? Also, your fear is falling into a frozen lake? My Mother fell into one when she was a teenager, she has never forgotten that day...

• Good luck! ~-^"

Well work was a pile of shit.... I got home at midnight! >:( Sigh and to 443 new comments. Give me an hour to catch up :P

• I understood. You proud of me father #2??

Poogers555 posted: »

Jeez, I feel like I need to clarify what I said earlier cuz everyone took it as Fiona X Vaughn. I meant that because Vaughn is missing, R

• I was gonna say it was a little disheartening, I thought the bear was gonna drown :(

I think everyone has that fear. I can hold my breath for close to 1 minute, but I swim lengths of my local pool underwater.... That can be scary when you're just running out of air and you haven't reached the other side yet :I

She is also uncomfortable with flying... :P

nohuhhuh posted: »

This animation scared me so much when I was a kid. ;( I'm afraid of drowning, yes. My Mother fell into one when she was a teenager, she has never forgotten that day... Oh I'm sure that was a really horrible experience!

• Have fun catching up!

Well work was a pile of shit.... I got home at midnight! >:( Sigh and to 443 new comments. Give me an hour to catch up :P

• Um guys..I'm not sure if you were just joking or not but I think you were kinda unnessessarily rude to @ReggiesLeftArm :/

• If these Rhysha invasions are gonna end in both sides hurling insults then they need to stop now.

• Yes.

I love you, my son.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I understood. You proud of me father #2??

• Meanwhile Green says I'm his least favourite :^(

Papa Poogs understands. <3

Yes. I love you, my son.

• Awesome stuff, Brother!!! XD

"Why are you so fidgety?" It doesn't take her by surprise, when she finally gathers the courage to look straight at him, that he's offeri

• I agree. D:

Um guys..I'm not sure if you were just joking or not but I think you were kinda unnessessarily rude to @ReggiesLeftArm

• I used to love watching Judge Judy :P

judge judy watching this drama like

• Thanks, man!

Awesome stuff, Brother!!! XD

• little rivarly can be fun sometimes but hatefull comments are another thing. :(

If these Rhysha invasions are gonna end in both sides hurling insults then they need to stop now.

• It's not a real marriage dude :P

It's an Internet thing...

Dracu98 posted: »

thanks for that, cap. seriously, I had no f*cking clue what was going on here. well...I still don't since I don't get this divorce-thing (we

• HEY!

What about me and xfuriouss? :/

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

There others that are canon too. buntingsir x CrazedRabbit , Kristi x Dave..

• Ola

rhonu posted: »

rhy

• Papa P always understands.

Meanwhile Green says I'm his least favourite :^( Papa Poogs understands.

• oh hi kristi! I thought you already left :D (sorry if I misread your goodbye posts xD)

kristi78968 posted: »

I agree.

• I don't mind the joke but our other members clearly do and it always starts up something so I think dropping it altogether is better.

There's no reason for this.

little rivarly can be fun sometimes but hatefull comments are another thing.

• I salute you, Madam President! :D

Not sure if I'll be able to post this later and I want to make sure the majority, if not all the thread sees this! I can't bring myself to l

• Gosh that would be weird if your username started with a "d"

"Papa D always understands"

Papa P always understands.

• XD Yeah, I'm leaving tomorrow but I decided to post my goodbye speech today since I don't think I would have been able to tomorrow! :)

oh hi kristi! I thought you already left (sorry if I misread your goodbye posts xD)

• Damn son...

Kawaiii posted: »

It all started from here....

• Ain't nothing gonna stop what's already in motion...

Thanks @kristi78968 !! It's an honor to be your vice president! RHYIONAS! Okay, so as your vice president, I command you to stop your divorces now. Not cool.

• I'll save the bromance for later. I'm pretty happy right now :P

Brawl posted: »

You guys should lay down that mushy romance ship crap and start having a bromance like me and Wolfy Bro feelings , bro affection , no dra

• That was my nightmare scenario from Ep.1 :/

Green613 posted: »

Fiona X Vaughn? Sounds horrid

• But Papa doesnt start with a D.

It would need to be Daddy D, or Dada D.

Kawaiii posted: »

Gosh that would be weird if your username started with a "d" "Papa D always understands"

• I'm still impressed that Rhys of all people has tattoo's! XP

Then we see all of his tattoos?

• what time do you leave tomorrow?

XD Yeah, I'm leaving tomorrow but I decided to post my goodbye speech today since I don't think I would have been able to tomorrow!

• Perfect :)

Kristi and Hanna 2016. http://puu.sh/jtcuR/55138323b1.jpg

• I hope you feel better soon :)

rhonu posted: »

I am glad to see things calmed down i will try to rest now. I'm reading the thread but i can't comment very often since it's very hard from

• Daaaaaaaaammnn!!! :O

Cyborg Rhys Is Best Rhys! But seriously though this pic is awesome and creepy at the same time.

• 1:30 in the afternoon to my friend's house to stay over, and I'll be hanging with out her so I won't be able to check the forums then. On Sunday in the morning is when I'm actually heading out with her and her family for the trip. :)

what time do you leave tomorrow?

• 2manyDforme

But Papa doesnt start with a D. It would need to be Daddy D, or Dada D.

• SO FREAKIN' CUTE!!!! :3

My sad attempt to gerderbend Gortys: It's basically old Gortys..

• We don't be needing no invasion!

Also, what the hell happened earlier? Some thread war or something I missed :/

Guys, watch out! Stay off the tracks and watch out for the train...

• Thank you Hazza <3

Cooool

• Ok, I'm gonna say it:

I didn't come here to be exposed to bullshit and fighting! If this keeps up I'm fucking gone! >:(

First there is an argument that got out of hand, then apparently there was some war with another Rhsyha thread that I clearly need to see to understand...

I don't need this level of crap at the end of my day. So all I'm asking is for the bullshit to be in PM's if it doesn't concern other people, or just not to happen at all! This is a video game ship! Not a debate on executing a POW...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.