Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Exactly! Families fight, everything passes. :D

nohuhhuh posted: »

The more days passes by, the more we resemble a real family

• alright

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I'll PM you so we don't have to bring it up again.

• We're all knackered after the fighting and stuff :P

Kawaiii posted: »

is this thread like dead or what? time to post some rhyiona I guess

• I have a slight headache, to be honest. ;-; But other than that, I'm good. :D

TheCatWolf posted: »

I'm about to die of boredom but I'm fine! what about you wolf?

• It won't be closed... It isn't breaking any forum rules/guidelines.

Exactly, it's why I said that thread ws unnecessary and needed to be closed.

• Awwww dude stop it, you'll make me cry at 2:42am!!! :'D

Don't promise, just DO IT!!

BRO-FIST!! <3

(Btw, you a dude or a girl? Sorry for asking this way...)

I missed you so much BRO :') I promise that I will never leave you or everyone else here every again :') EVERYONE GETS A BRO FIST<3

• Too much happened...

Wolf will explain it all in the PM :)

Hey, what happened while I was busy (being sick)? I'm too lazy to catch up on all the 20+ pages

• Oh yeah, sure, we is definitely not a bunch of redneck hicks from the backwoods when it comes to family :P

Exactly! Families fight, everything passes.

• enter image description here

Also because it has my fanart in it :D

JumpyJoey posted: »

My friend made this. She's never played the game and just picked random quotes I told her. Is it kinda small? Can't tell, I'm on mobile.

• It sure does.

The more days passes by, the more we resemble a real family

• Really? Hope you feel better soon Wolf. Try to take some medicine or even take a nap (sometimes 15-20 minutes is enough). But it's nice to see that despite this you're good :D

I have a slight headache, to be honest. ;-; But other than that, I'm good.

• Of course not. :P

HazzatheMan posted: »

Oh yeah, sure, we is definitely not a bunch of redneck hicks from the backwoods when it comes to family :P

• Well, it's kind of almost 3AM here so a nap isn't really the best idea for me right now but I'm sure a good night of sleep will do me good. Thank you. :D

TheCatWolf posted: »

Really? Hope you feel better soon Wolf. Try to take some medicine or even take a nap (sometimes 15-20 minutes is enough). But it's nice to see that despite this you're good

• Don't you start crying dude because if you cry I will cry to and it will be a emotional train :')

SIR YES SIR (SALUTES YOU)

BRO FIST!!!! <3

I thought we already had this conversation BRO.
    (?) Chewbacca will remember that. LOL
    I'm a dude BRO. :)

Awwww dude stop it, you'll make me cry at 2:42am!!! :'D Don't promise, just DO IT!! BRO-FIST!! (Btw, you a dude or a girl? Sorry for asking this way...)

• John plz don't leave BRO look I know that shit happened and you did apologize and everyone accepted your apology plz I don't want anyone to leave plz come back BRO!! :'(

I feel like a total fucking loser after yesterday's events, and frankly, I deserve it. I apologise to everyone, Sandra most of all. I have n

• BRO's cry together BRO!! :'D

Hey whoa! When I get into the Military, you can salute me :P Atm, just fist bump me ;)

SORRY!!! I have a bad memory sometimes XP

BRO-FIST!!!!!!!!! <3

Don't you start crying dude because if you cry I will cry to and it will be a emotional train :') SIR YES SIR (SALUTES YOU) BRO FIST!!

• why am i still awake?

enter image description here

Because Rhyiona

• I'm mostly a lurker but I just want to let you guys know you got one more supporting this couple.

• All of a sudden, this song makes me think of Rhyiona. The main character (Takane) is just SO tsun it hurts while the boy (Haruka) IS A COMPLETE DORK LIKE RHYS.

enter link description here

• hell yeaaaaa!

Welcome to the club garfield! ^-^

I'm mostly a lurker but I just want to let you guys know you got one more supporting this couple.

• edited August 2015

Goodnight everyone! My bed is calling me (I don't know what this picture has to do with it tho xD)

@twdgirl43 I'm glad to see you being happy again :)

• I'm back, with a cake

• you mean, you are bake with a cake ^_^

sorry i had to say that.

I'm back, with a cake

I'm back, with a cake

• sweet Rhyiona dreams!

Goodnight everyone! My bed is calling me (I don't know what this picture has to do with it tho xD) @twdgirl43 I'm glad to see you being happy again

• Hello Reggie! :)

I'm back, with a cake

• sweet rhyiona dreams!

Goodnight everyone! My bed is calling me (I don't know what this picture has to do with it tho xD) @twdgirl43 I'm glad to see you being happy again

• Hey, glad to see more of us hiding around!

I'm mostly a lurker but I just want to let you guys know you got one more supporting this couple.

kristi78968 posted: »

Hello Reggie!

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams, my Vice! :D

• enter image description hereenter image description here

Proof of their love #696:

The hell, Wolf? She's just trying to avoid losing her hat! Well, yes, that's what you say when you don't pay attention to details. But you know I'm here for that, don't you? You do! So let's move on then. Do you have any idea why Rhys is even telling Fiona to throw her hat? He works for Hyperion! Surely he has some useless junk stored in one of his bottomless pockets somewhere. He says he's not good at throwing but we know this isn't true because he sure throws shade well. So what does this mean? Clearly he just wants to be rid of her hat. No matter what she says, he forces her to get rid of it. This may seem meaningless but it's not. You know what Fiona loves almost as much as money? Her hat. That thing is in the way of him and his confession so he has to get rid of it. Do you see his angry expression that he quickly covers up? That's right. Rhys is jealous of a hat. Next thing we know he'll be attacking the money. Watch out, Fiona, you'll be poor and homeless. You bastard.

• Garfield is sick a f

• Hey man, sorry that earlier had to happen.

Friendly hugs

I'm back, with a cake

• wth????

its so sad!!!! :'(

Proof of their love #696: The hell, Wolf? She's just trying to avoid losing her hat! Well, yes, that's what you say when you don't pay at

• Garfield is a babe.

Green613 posted: »

Garfield is sick a f

• it's the tale of a jealous, jealous man

Kawaiii posted: »

wth???? its so sad!!!!

• I thought your explanation was gonna lead to "He's gonna get her to part with all of her clothing until he buys her new stuff with his own money"

XP

Proof of their love #696: The hell, Wolf? She's just trying to avoid losing her hat! Well, yes, that's what you say when you don't pay at

• :'D

LOL sorry bro :b I can do that my good sir :D

BRO FIST!!!! :D <3

it's okay BRO that happens to me to. Xb

BRO's cry together BRO!! :'D Hey whoa! When I get into the Military, you can salute me :P Atm, just fist bump me SORRY!!! I have a bad memory sometimes XP BRO-FIST!!!!!!!!!

• Yeah! :D

Lol, excellent <3

BRO-FIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD <3

Fair enough :)

:'D LOL sorry bro :b I can do that my good sir BRO FIST!!!! it's okay BRO that happens to me to. Xb

• edited August 2015

Internet is a majestic place...

Never knew what can pop out when you simply write 'apology cake' in google images...

i hate it when that happens

Sign in to comment in this discussion.