Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Oh ok :P

My local sauna is not hot at all >:( They make me tired as well....

nohuhhuh posted: »

no, I was just in a hot sauna. :P I love saunas but they always make me super sleepy xD

• Ohohohohohoh just wait wolf, they are gonna have their fuzzy moments :P

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Oh man, Loader Bot must be so happy. Imagine he gives her a hug and a giant "" shows up on the screen.

• Holy shit! :O

Well I just stayed up until 4am... Then had to wake up at 7am :P

I've slept for 3 hours once aswell, it was because I felt sick and my temperature was super high, I puked more than once and then I couldn't

• Yes... Yes.

yep, I should know that lack of sleep is a bad thing by now.

• She's a real ....BITCH hue hue hue

WOW what a greedy little shit :P

• enter image description here

HazzatheMan posted: »

Yeah? What about when you're standing at the train station in New Jersey, America and this fucking thing lands right next to you?! Th

• Glad to hear it! :D

There we go :)

JumpyJoey posted: »

Thanks Harry, that makes me feel better That's right, I am!

• Oh boy.... :/

Hasn't affected me in any way..

• It depends on the history dude :P

I'm a lot more into history nowadays though... yusss! finally someone who appreciates history as much as i do

• I nearly screamed externally! XP

• I'm back, I see a lot has changed. I have finally caught up, it took me the whole day. I have not been feeling well, and I am finally better. So how is everyone? C:

• that's okay. i'm good at any type of history europe/north 'murica related :)

It depends on the history dude :P

• This is adorable! <3

Lol, I'm drawing this comic... and I'm actually enjoying drawing our silly Toaster robot way more than I should.

• I should have seen that coming... :P

She's a real ....BITCH hue hue hue

• I'm so excited. <3 <3 OTP

Ohohohohohoh just wait wolf, they are gonna have their fuzzy moments :P

• So I got my shifts wrong today :P

I was meant to work 10am till 3pm... My 9 hour shift is next Saturday!

So yeah, fun day for me :)

How're we all doing????

• Welcome back, Cheetah! How many new comments did you have to read?

I'm back, I see a lot has changed. I have finally caught up, it took me the whole day. I have not been feeling well, and I am finally better. So how is everyone? C:

• A sauna that isn't hot? That's noit a sauna! :D Soon you are gonna tell me that you wear swimsuits there xD

Sauna is a good place to relax in my opinion :D

Oh ok :P My local sauna is not hot at all >:( They make me tired as well....

• My American history is kinda rusty, which is shame on me because I'm also an American citizen! XP

that's okay. i'm good at any type of history europe/north 'murica related

• if i saw that thing near me, i'd be like

enter image description here

I nearly screamed externally! XP

• I admit it, that joke was too easy but I couldn't resist :P

I should have seen that coming... :P

• I'm sorry Joey ;-;

Want a hug? ;___;

JumpyJoey posted: »

So I was holding my cousin, and she all of a sudden started crying. Now, this is normal, 'cause she's at the age where she just cries whenev

• It's a terrible sauna :P

Oh yeah cuz over there you all go in completely naked... Yes, over here we wear swimsuits. If someone walked in naked the police would probably be called :P

I agree. Though how can anyone relax in a sauna if everyone is complete nude?! I mean, there must be some lonely men in those saunas just waiting for a hot girl to walk in ;)

A sauna that isn't hot? That's noit a sauna! Soon you are gonna tell me that you wear swimsuits there xD Sauna is a good place to relax in my opinion

• Lmao!

if i saw that thing near me, i'd be like

• I think everyone is bored right now. :P

So I got my shifts wrong today :P I was meant to work 10am till 3pm... My 9 hour shift is next Saturday! So yeah, fun day for me How're we all doing????

• I'm also an American citizen!

well, i'm not, so i don't have to worry about that :P

so, do you like other history periods except nazi germany and medicine through time?

My American history is kinda rusty, which is shame on me because I'm also an American citizen! XP

• I don't really remember, but it was like over 1,000 comments. :P

Welcome back, Cheetah! How many new comments did you have to read?

• The American Civil War is piquing my interest currently :)

I'm also into Greek Mythology :D

I'm also an American citizen! well, i'm not, so i don't have to worry about that :P so, do you like other history periods except nazi germany and medicine through time?

• Yeah, I figured that from all the comments :P

I think everyone is bored right now. :P

• edited August 2015

Lmao that's nothing compared to this monster

This is the goliath birdeater, arguably the biggest spider in the world, also one of natures deadliest hunters, the name is self explanitory.

Yeah? What about when you're standing at the train station in New Jersey, America and this fucking thing lands right next to you?! Th

• american civil war is a very interesting time period. although i prefer early middle ages in europe: y'know, the great migration of peoples of 6th and 7th century, early byzantine, bulgarian and croatian empires... :)

The American Civil War is piquing my interest currently I'm also into Greek Mythology

• Hey man, get rid of the pics... Green doesn't like them :(

I must admit, that is an impressively big spider!! XD

Lmao that's nothing compared to this monster This is the goliath birdeater, arguably the biggest spider in the world, also one of natures deadliest hunters, the name is self explanitory.

• Imagine what it's like to catch up with 10k+ like it happens to some people. :P

I don't really remember, but it was like over 1,000 comments. :P

• My friend with Asperger's Syndrome is in love with the Byzantine empire and the early centuries XP

american civil war is a very interesting time period. although i prefer early middle ages in europe: y'know, the great migration of peoples of 6th and 7th century, early byzantine, bulgarian and croatian empires...

• I already did BRO.lol xD

Only two pages what is happening to the thread. ;-;

Not much to catch up with but have fun.

• edited August 2015

It's already gonna show up in his feed so no point, and trust me I am the biggest pussy when it comes to spiders... and this monster is just another level... my fears are pretty justified tho. I get goosebumps just looking at the pics but I needed them to prove a point.

Hey man, get rid of the pics... Green doesn't like them I must admit, that is an impressively big spider!! XD

• I feel better now but he still hasn't apologized and I don't think he will :/

I could never say no to a hug :)

I'm sorry Joey ;-; Want a hug? ;___;

• it's always fun learning and reading about how all the big empires of the world came to be... development of their culture, wars they fought... :)

plus, i love early medieval history because there aren't that many dates anyone has to know xD

i always hated when i had to learn 100 different dates and not confuse them for an exam :)

My friend with Asperger's Syndrome is in love with the Byzantine empire and the early centuries XP

• Fair enough...

I wouldn't be able to hold one of these monsters! XP

It's already gonna show up in his feed so no point, and trust me I am the biggest pussy when it comes to spiders... and this monster is just

• Indeed :)

I loved the history of medieval weapons and armor :D

Tell me about it :P

it's always fun learning and reading about how all the big empires of the world came to be... development of their culture, wars they fought

Sign in to comment in this discussion.