Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• A lot of people are busy this week. :(

I already did BRO.lol xD Only two pages what is happening to the thread. ;-;

• That's probably the best feeling in the world xD

I'm doing good, still in shock that the summer passed so quickly. Also I'm craving dumplings for some reason.

You?

HazzatheMan posted: »

So I got my shifts wrong today :P I was meant to work 10am till 3pm... My 9 hour shift is next Saturday! So yeah, fun day for me How're we all doing????

• Heya! :D

I'm doing ok, how about you??

I'm back, I see a lot has changed. I have finally caught up, it took me the whole day. I have not been feeling well, and I am finally better. So how is everyone? C:

• edited August 2015

Some men just have too much pride :\

I still hope he comes to his senses, that was a pretty dick move, especially to his daughter, some jokes are just in bad taste.

JumpyJoey posted: »

I feel better now but he still hasn't apologized and I don't think he will I could never say no to a hug

• Yes, over here we wear swimsuits. If someone walked in naked the police would probably be called :P

bwahaha You don't even know how weird this is to me :D

Though how can anyone relax in a sauna if everyone is complete nude?!

Well I have lived my whole life in a culture where it's completely natural to be naked in a sauna.

I mean, there must be some lonely men in those saunas just waiting for a hot girl to walk in ;)

Actually, we have separate saunas for women and men.

It's a terrible sauna :P Oh yeah cuz over there you all go in completely naked... Yes, over here we wear swimsuits. If someone walked in

• Lol, it was a surprise :)

It's passed? I thought Summer ended when August did :/

I'm relaxing atm...

That's probably the best feeling in the world xD I'm doing good, still in shock that the summer passed so quickly. Also I'm craving dumplings for some reason. You?

• hi, i took a tiny nap and now i'm feeling so much better, and i haven't thrown up in a while, it seems i can eat a bit now. thank you for your concern, you are so lovely, i wish i could hug you all <3

i will try to draw some cards today and i have an idea for a rhyiona video, but i'll do it carefully and i'll try to not stay very long on the computer, i don't want to get that headache again :(

• This is so freaking cute XD

11/10 IGN freaking cute

nohuhhuh posted: »

Lol, I'm drawing this comic... and I'm actually enjoying drawing our silly Toaster robot way more than I should.

• Take things slow to make sure you don't feel bad again. Glad you're feeling better!

rhonu posted: »

hi, i took a tiny nap and now i'm feeling so much better, and i haven't thrown up in a while, it seems i can eat a bit now. thank you for yo

• I can imagine :P I just read about sauna etiquette online and it turns out that you CAN be nude in a sauna in England, but it isn't considered a requirement at all...

This is true I guess :)

Oh I see! I know there are some countries where multi-sex saunas are available.

I'm sorry but this convo is a little weird for me :D

Yes, over here we wear swimsuits. If someone walked in naked the police would probably be called :P bwahaha You don't even know how

• I've only been in a sauna like once in my life xD

We wore swimsuits.

Yes, over here we wear swimsuits. If someone walked in naked the police would probably be called :P bwahaha You don't even know how

• A good one at that :)

Well, not in Sweden. a) It's kinda chilly b) School starts in eight days...

Enjoy your new-found freedom!

Lol, it was a surprise It's passed? I thought Summer ended when August did I'm relaxing atm...

• I'm doing much better, after my stomach has been hurting all morning. But I ate some cinnamon rolls for breakfast and drank some water and now I am doing alright. C:

Heya! I'm doing ok, how about you??

• I don't even try when it's over 1000

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Imagine what it's like to catch up with 10k+ like it happens to some people. :P

• I'm sorry but this convo is a little weird for me :D

I understand, we can stop talking about saunas if you want xD

I can imagine :P I just read about sauna etiquette online and it turns out that you CAN be nude in a sauna in England, but it isn't consider

• take your time, rhyiona won't go anywhere :)

hi, i took a tiny nap and now i'm feeling so much better, and i haven't thrown up in a while, it seems i can eat a bit now. thank you for yo

• Yep! XD

Aww that's a shame :( Over here school starts at the beginning of September...

I shall!

A good one at that Well, not in Sweden. a) It's kinda chilly b) School starts in eight days... Enjoy your new-found freedom!

• Glad to hear you're feeling better, Aurora! :D

I look forward to what ever you give us...

Oh and hugs! <3

Big hugs!!!

• I'm glad you're okay Rhonu! Just take it a bit slow though.

• Honestly, I think he's forgotten xD It wasn't a big issue for him.

I forgave him, he's a really nice guy. And technically he introduced me to TFTB my making me sit through 100+ trailers for games and movies that he'd downloaded. He plays it, too.

Some men just have too much pride I still hope he comes to his senses, that was a pretty dick move, especially to his daughter, some jokes are just in bad taste.

• Mmmm, cinnamon rolls :P

Seems a lot of us are suffering ailments today :(

I'm doing much better, after my stomach has been hurting all morning. But I ate some cinnamon rolls for breakfast and drank some water and now I am doing alright. C:

• School starts in eight days...

enter image description here

what kind of horrible people do that?!

A good one at that Well, not in Sweden. a) It's kinda chilly b) School starts in eight days... Enjoy your new-found freedom!

• Well did you like it? :P

We wore swimsuits.

noo this is maddness!! You can't do that!! xD

I've only been in a sauna like once in my life xD We wore swimsuits.

• Weak, Rabbit, weak. :P

I don't even try when it's over 1000

• ohh that's a relief <3 ! i'm glad it's a good day!

So I got my shifts wrong today :P I was meant to work 10am till 3pm... My 9 hour shift is next Saturday! So yeah, fun day for me How're we all doing????

• It's only weird in a sense that the images running through my head are weird...

I want to be respectful here :)

I'm sorry but this convo is a little weird for me I understand, we can stop talking about saunas if you want xD

• Yessir! :D

ohh that's a relief ! i'm glad it's a good day!

• That's so awesome! :D

My dad isn't really a gamer, just the ocassional shooter...

Honestly, I think he's forgotten xD It wasn't a big issue for him. I forgave him, he's a really nice guy. And technically he introduced me to TFTB my making me sit through 100+ trailers for games and movies that he'd downloaded. He plays it, too.

• Pff, I once fought through 18 new pages.

• I'm really happy for you! :D

And please, no need to hurry with your drawings. :3

• I'm blaming timezones!

Timezones your a bunch of ASS#####!!

A lot of people are busy this week.

• Swedes.

School starts in eight days... what kind of horrible people do that?!

• That time I had to read through 750 new comments was painful enough :I

• Over here school starts at the beginning of September...

Lucky brits...

Yep! XD Aww that's a shame Over here school starts at the beginning of September... I shall!

• thanks wolf, you're a ray of sunshine!! ´v`

Take things slow to make sure you don't feel bad again. Glad you're feeling better!

• I feel like the only one who would love to wake up to 750 comments...

That time I had to read through 750 new comments was painful enough :I

• This is determination!

Pff, I once fought through 18 new pages.

• It was pretty good, I didn't really know anything about it and then our swim coach surprised us, the shine in my little eyes...

Still never learned to swim though lol. I am shame, and people just say it's so easy and make fun of me,even my cousin... but I'm a bit scared of water and it makes it even harder to me :\

Well did you like it? :P We wore swimsuits. noo this is maddness!! You can't do that!! xD

• You're goddamn right!

I'm blaming timezones! Timezones your a bunch of ASS#####!!

• thank you, that is comforting for me <3

take your time, rhyiona won't go anywhere

Sign in to comment in this discussion.