Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited August 2015

It's so annoying how the mods aren't cracking down on that, like literally last year I was banned for a fucking month because of a joke, and people are out here insulting others calling them "assholes" and other jerkish insults, and they only get their comments deleted, with a free pass to continue on, and it's not like they do this once, it happens every week.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Life isn't fair. :/I just don't agree that people can insult us and get away with it but whatever. It's in the past.

• Thanks Chewie!

BRO FIST!

This is adorable BRO FIST<3

• thank you, I really needed that ;; I was brave enough to open a thread for once, but it went very bad. x)

why would you feel like that? you obviously weren't the problem there. i know just the thing you need, tho...

• Haha, I have succeeded in my evil plan! >:) Thank you so much Aurora <3

rhonu posted: »

Aw, this is so cute ; v ; you know family fluff is my weak spot...

• Ah, good :)

I'll finish it today but I probably won't post it right away.

• Don't forget how we're weirdos who are ruining the forum and stopping other people from discussing things with our "sexual thoughts on characters". :)

Green613 posted: »

It's so annoying how the mods aren't cracking down on that, like literally last year I was banned for a fucking month because of a joke, and

• that gif is tmi thanks :^(

OH GOD GUYS I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS MOVIE enter link description here

• They actually said that about us? Wow.

Don't forget how we're weirdos who are ruining the forum and stopping other people from discussing things with our "sexual thoughts on characters".

• enter image description here

that gif is tmi thanks :^(

• What the F### happened lol XD

That other thread man WTF and there opinions don't make any sense lmao XD( At least there was one person that made sense Handsome Jack. )

Then wolf begging to get killed lmao XD

Dom you deserve a....(Also your name reminds me of my favorite character from GEARS OF WAR lol XD)

BRO FIST!!!<3

AND ALSO RHONU YOU DESERVE A...

BRO FIST<3

EVERYBODY GETS A BRO FIST!!!

My feelings are really hurt right now lmao XD

• Yeah, someone told Rabbit to "go away with your sexual thoughts on characters".

But hey, we're the rude ones amirite.

They actually said that about us? Wow.

• Leluch saved my soul from the satanic shipping. :) :) :)

What the F### happened lol XD That other thread man WTF and there opinions don't make any sense lmao XD( At least there was one person t

• This is getting infuriating. I don't know why the mods don't do anything except delete comments and close threads. I don't remember anyone getting a ban for saying these things to us, I remember one time someone said that we should "be laughed at" and their comment wasn't even deleted that time. It just seems like they don't really care.

Yeah, someone told Rabbit to "go away with your sexual thoughts on characters". But hey, we're the rude ones amirite.

• Thank you.

enter image description here

What the F### happened lol XD That other thread man WTF and there opinions don't make any sense lmao XD( At least there was one person t

• I just came here from watching Deadpool kills the Marvel universe and I see this... weird.

• Best movie of 2016!!! XD

• Part 1 is almost complete!

• you like gears too?!

oh my god! i promote you to the lewd maester RIGHT NOW

• I had to delete these, they just didn't make any sense at all in the end...

I never delete stories of my own free will. :P

• True...

rhonu posted: »

Yeah, it was for the best. I feel bad, but it would have been so much worse if it continued...

• aww yeah!

AlphaLeague posted: »

Part 1 is almost complete!

• You said everyone so I'm taking the opportunity even though I did nothing to help.

BRO FIST!!! <3

I agree that Dom and Aurora are champs :)

• Never played Gears Of War :P

BRO-FIST DUDE! XD

• I saw that video about 2 weeks ago.

This is fate.

Brawl posted: »

I just came here from watching Deadpool kills the Marvel universe and I see this... weird.

• Never played Gears of War

HazzatheMan posted: »

Never played Gears Of War :P BRO-FIST DUDE! XD

• I'm gonna log off and game for a bit before bed.

Night everyone, love you all! <3

• Part 1 is almost complete!

• I'm sorry!

Would you recommend it??

Never played Gears of War

• dirty rhyiona dreams!

I'm gonna log off and game for a bit before bed. Night everyone, love you all!

• No idea. And it's ridiculous how certain people (you know who) get away with saying the rudest crap everywhere. It's like we don't count because we're shippers.

And the worst thing is insulting our creativity -- "ugly fanarts" ring a bell? But again, we're the rude ones.

This is getting infuriating. I don't know why the mods don't do anything except delete comments and close threads. I don't remember anyone g

• uhm , what's going on with this thread war thingy ?

can someone tell me what happened?

• Sweet dreams :)

• IF YOU GO DOWN WOLF IM GOING DOWN WITH YOU XD

BRO FIST<3

Leluch saved my soul from the satanic shipping.

• first three games=amazing, fun, explosions (dunno about gow judgment 'cause i didn't play it yet)

I'm sorry! Would you recommend it??

• I'm so excited :D

AlphaLeague posted: »

Part 1 is almost complete!

• Feels really freaking weird to see Deadpool mercilessly slaughtering Spider-Man , Avengers , X-Men etc. and then coming here and see this funny goofball.

I saw that video about 2 weeks ago. This is fate.

• Yeah, but this deadpool was in that comic series too, well at least if you watch more videos in that series.

Feels really freaking weird to see Deadpool mercilessly slaughtering Spider-Man , Avengers , X-Men etc. and then coming here and see this funny goofball.

• war? pfft, more like a little skirmish...

nothing special tbh, aurora wanted to find out non-shippers don't ship stuff in a civilized way, and then things turned ugly.

we really shouldn't talk that much about it, the quicker we forget about it the better. :)

uhm , what's going on with this thread war thingy ? can someone tell me what happened?

• A select few people were angry that there's two shipping threads.

Yes, that happened,.

uhm , what's going on with this thread war thingy ? can someone tell me what happened?

• G'night Harry <3 Sweet Rhyiona dreams :)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.