Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• All worship the mighty Papa P!

Poogers555 posted: »

Page 555. This is my page.

• This Koffing is level 1. Mikasa's a cheap jerk.

• Pfffft, I was embarrased, because I revealed my secret crush (that's in the past now), that's all x)

Says the one who said this one comment above x) This is a bit embarrasing

• swedish? hot. but trust me again, life is too short to learn german :D not even every german in germany speaks german. this language has more exceptions than rules and is a great big "fuck you" into the face of everyone who tries to learn it. it probably took your grandmother years and years and years and years and years and years and years of study until she could speak it

JumpyJoey posted: »

O-kay... now you made me kinda happy to be Swedish xD I was mainly talking about the language though, I think it sounds really nice. My grandmother teaches German so she speaks it fluently, and she's tried to teach me stuff but I keep forgetting

• A rare ocassion x)

You beat me to it xD

• When the page becomes a kangaroo, I will celebrate.

Hey, did you screenshot 6969 comments?

• Yeah, that's why I stopped :/

i still have 2 shoe-boxes full of them I've also tried playing it online online isn't nearly as much fun as irl

• Own it with Pride! :D

• enter image description here

Papa P you deserved it.

• At least this one won't fly by. :^)

• I'm off to work now, 7:30 hour shift today :(

I'll miss you all, but at least I'll get to catch up when I return home!! XD

And for all the lovely ladies on this thread, I think my forearms are in need of displaying when I return >:)

• Bye-bye, good luck on a work today!

HazzatheMan posted: »

I'm off to work now, 7:30 hour shift today I'll miss you all, but at least I'll get to catch up when I return home!! XD And for all the lovely ladies on this thread, I think my forearms are in need of displaying when I return

I'm off to work now, 7:30 hour shift today I'll miss you all, but at least I'll get to catch up when I return home!! XD And for all the lovely ladies on this thread, I think my forearms are in need of displaying when I return

• You overestimate me, I'm not that fast xD

A rare ocassion x)

• edited August 2015

I thought you have a girlfriend

enter image description here

Oh and good luck with work.

• Thank you son

conglaturation, dad.

• Ye. I'll save it for the next 69

When the page becomes a kangaroo, I will celebrate. Hey, did you screenshot 6969 comments?

• that's in the past now

buntingsir posted: »

Pfffft, I was embarrased, because I revealed my secret crush (that's in the past now), that's all x)

• If you say so xD

It probably did take her years... let me hold on to my unreasonable hopes and dreams!

Dracu98 posted: »

swedish? hot. but trust me again, life is too short to learn german not even every german in germany speaks german. this language has more

• Alright, good job!

Ye. I'll save it for the next 69

• Bye, good luck though (:

• please let there be news this week

A18 is a dream

make it real ;-;

• See ya, good luck surviving that :)

Harry, what will Furious think??

• ;-;

ABigBadWolf posted: »

please let there be news this week A18 is a dream make it real ;-;

• Did I ever give you a reason not to trust me?

that's in the past now

• I really hope it'll be A18

Otherwise I won't be able to play it right away and I'll go crazy.

• No, sorry ;-;

Did I ever give you a reason not to trust me?

• No it is me who you overestimate, I'm never first xD

You overestimate me, I'm not that fast xD

• That's okay :3

No, sorry ;-;

• yeah...hold on to your dreams, little child...never lose your hope and your naivity...stay strong ;_;

If you say so xD It probably did take her years... let me hold on to my unreasonable hopes and dreams!

• Well we're both somewhere around the middle then :)

No it is me who you overestimate, I'm never first xD

• A18 is a dream

• I want it to be A18 because I'm greedy. :P

And we deserve an early release for once. :P

I really hope it'll be A18 Otherwise I won't be able to play it right away and I'll go crazy.

• ;-; I'll try ;-;

yeah...hold on to your dreams, little child...never lose your hope and your naivity...stay strong ;_;

Well we're both somewhere around the middle then

• We really do deserve it!

Although I was thinking yesterday that if it weren't for these big waiting periods, we wouldn't become such a good friends here. So I'm thankful for that :3 Even if at that time it was a torture, haha.

I want it to be A18 because I'm greedy. :P And we deserve an early release for once. :P

• ...you probably expected some tough sensei-talk, but I'm starving over here, so yeah...I ate sensei. was my last task anyways. have a nice day!

;-; I'll try ;-;

• Aw man, everyone feels hungry sometime. It's a shame sensei didn't keep a box of emergency cookies, he could have saved himself. Same to you :)

...you probably expected some tough sensei-talk, but I'm starving over here, so yeah...I ate sensei. was my last task anyways. have a nice day!

• edited August 2015

This song is really beautiful ;__;

enter link description here

Sign in to comment in this discussion.