Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Me too :)

Mercyva posted: »

you guys see the difference?;) * TPS Jack's intro * TFTBL Rhys's intro i love that they do that xD ha

• Jack is making a kissy face and Rhys isn't.

That's the difference B)

you guys see the difference?;) * TPS Jack's intro * TFTBL Rhys's intro i love that they do that xD ha

• Goodbye! ;-;

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I have to go somewhere, bye everyone (:

• if you consider a dude punching you is a result for that, i see it differently xD

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Jack is making a kissy face and Rhys isn't. That's the difference

• edited August 2015

Stealth kills are way better

enter image description here

Yami_Wolf posted: »

Guys we can just set Loader bot on them (Kick/punch them in there reproductive organs.) And as defence say they made me fall into a depressi

• It's ok have some tea take nap and when you wake up have more tea prepared because your gonna have to do it again.

Kruzii posted: »

can't move.. eveything hurts.. too tired.. but I catched up(more or less)! so, there was a lot of drama

• Let me put it another way: a forced kissy face then. :P

if you consider a dude punching you is a result for that, i see it differently xD

• see ya<3

• See ya Marija! (Omg that rhymed I feel clever now xD)

• :P

JumpyJoey posted: »

See ya Marija! (Omg that rhymed I feel clever now xD)

• That's in the past. First rule of Rhyiona thread drama is never speak of Rhyiona thread drama. Glad you caught up, it's okay to take a break before socializing again xD

can't move.. eveything hurts.. too tired.. but I catched up(more or less)! so, there was a lot of drama

• No, you explained this really well. In fact this really made me feel better! :D

You always have it, it's just that you constantly improve it, which is great. And your style just happens to have several other different styles in it.

Yeah, I think this is what I was trying to figure out. :P Okay, now I don't need to be worried about my art style anymore. Thanks <3

buntingsir posted: »

Not at all, I think I get what you mean. Well, those 'forced' styles are like in the proccessing, probably...? You get used to some ways of

• nah, I was so smart and drank 2 coffees on the way home(I was the driver). I want to but.. I CANT SLEEP! at least I've got nice company here :)

Yami_Wolf posted: »

It's ok have some tea take nap and when you wake up have more tea prepared because your gonna have to do it again.

• enter image description here

Let me put it another way: a forced kissy face then. :P

• alrighty! sorry bro! Cant sleep :(

That's in the past. First rule of Rhyiona thread drama is never speak of Rhyiona thread drama. Glad you caught up, it's okay to take a break before socializing again xD

• Smart little penguin :)

nah, I was so smart and drank 2 coffees on the way home(I was the driver). I want to but.. I CANT SLEEP! at least I've got nice company here

• enter image description here

(It's funny how all your reaction gifs feature David Tennant now! He truly was the best doctor :D)

:P

• Then you can talk to us :D

alrighty! sorry bro! Cant sleep

• well, my username is a reference to doctor who :P

and ten is the best one, so it was the logical thing to do :)

(It's funny how all your reaction gifs feature David Tennant now! He truly was the best doctor )

• so I will die happily and then revive myself to be even more happy?

Sounds happy!

You'll die of cuteness but you'll also revive yourself with that cuteness because there's no way your soul would give up like that and miss the other moments.

• What about the best companion x)

well, my username is a reference to doctor who :P and ten is the best one, so it was the logical thing to do

• I feel stupid that I never thought of this until now.

My first impression of him was basically "Horse-teeth and weird accent" cause after being used to Christopher Eccleston I suddenly saw this rather creepy guy with tousled hair (it was also my first impression of David Tennant xD) but The Christmas Invasion cleared it all up for me.

well, my username is a reference to doctor who :P and ten is the best one, so it was the logical thing to do

• hell yeah! sleep is for the weak! lets see.. I collected ~500 high fives B^)

Then you can talk to us

• what kind of silly question is that? rose, of course, with wilfred in close second :)

What about the best companion x)

• Oh, I'm really glad I could help you! :D

Yes, you shouldn't be worried, you're a great artist!

nohuhhuh posted: »

No, you explained this really well. In fact this really made me feel better! You always have it, it's just that you constantly improv

• Ayy Rose for life, her cameo in the end of that episode where Dona joined the doctor was super exciting

what kind of silly question is that? rose, of course, with wilfred in close second

• weird accent

yeah, that's because tennant is scottish, and they didn't let him use his original accent

but the part that's bullshit is they let capaldi have scottish accent as twelve :\

I feel stupid that I never thought of this until now. My first impression of him was basically "Horse-teeth and weird accent" cause after

• and all those ten x rose fanfics ^_^

Ayy Rose for life, her cameo in the end of that episode where Dona joined the doctor was super exciting

• edited August 2015

Did the new pack of gifs for spooky spam arrive or am I just in heaven?

• Yup. But he did really well, I had no idea he was scottish until he appeared in an interview and then I was like "Wut?"

What I mostly meant was that the first thing I heard him say was "Where were we? Ah yes, Barcelona!" And the way he said Barcelona... still cracks me up to this day.

So I shouldn't have said accent.

weird accent yeah, that's because tennant is scottish, and they didn't let him use his original accent but the part that's bullshit is they let capaldi have scottish accent as twelve

• both

buntingsir posted: »

Did the new pack of gifs for spooky spam arrive or am I just in heaven?

• So i recently came up with the idea to play the game purely through what Rhys and Fiona would do. Not what i would do. And it is the most fun thing in the world. So i decided to step it up and purposely foreshadow future events, Then I decided to develop characters and their personalities. It's very fun and it allows you to create your own narrative. I might make a bullet list for some examples.

• Alright!

hell yeah! sleep is for the weak! lets see.. I collected ~500 high fives B^)

• "ah yes, bassalowna!" xD

Yup. But he did really well, I had no idea he was scottish until he appeared in an interview and then I was like "Wut?" What I mostly mea

• I like this place.

both

Sign in to comment in this discussion.