Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Are you alright..?

Kimmy-klu posted: »

Okay..I just suddenly feel so depressed and I think I gotta sleep now Goodnight guys

• Oh, I hope you'll feel better tomorrow. D:

Sleep always helps, so that's a good idea, sweet dreams to you!

enter image description here

Okay..I just suddenly feel so depressed and I think I gotta sleep now Goodnight guys

• Good night, Kimmy, hope you feel better. :(

• bro? whats up`?

• i'm sorry to hear that, know that feel :((( it's even worse when it comes with no reason... i'm sure resting will help and you'll wake up feeling better <3

• enter image description here

Yami_Wolf posted: »

███████████████████████████ ███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▀▀▀███████ ████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████ ███│░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░│███ ██▌│░░░░░░░░░░░░

• Uh...Hello!

First, I want to apologize for not being active here for... 3 months. xD This have been pretty crazy time in my life, so i was just lurking here, not commenting :D

AND also, some days ago I've got an idea about AU, where Fiona is a detective and Rhys is a reporter for very popular company called Hyperion. Fiona is trying to solve an old mystery in haunted house, were lots of children had died by suicide. Rhys is like reeeally scared of ghosts and darkness but he wants to impress his boss - called Handsome Jack, so he goes with Fiona.

I really wanted to make story about this, but I really suck at writing, so I tried to make fanart! :D

+bonus!

• Double Agreed

This fits the picture too well

• i hope you're gonna be okay, kimmy ;-;

• Oh noes I spilled water on my drawing paper...

• Don't worry about it oh and that's a nice unique idea you have

gulapogo posted: »

Uh...Hello! First, I want to apologize for not being active here for... 3 months. xD This have been pretty crazy time in my life, so i wa

• that au idea is amazing! :D

those pics look so good ^_^

Uh...Hello! First, I want to apologize for not being active here for... 3 months. xD This have been pretty crazy time in my life, so i wa

• Goodnight....feel better in the morning..or afternoon or night.. :)

• Aw good night Kimmy, you'll feel better tomorrow :) Don't be sad!

• Night Kimmy <3

Thanks Jojo I gotta sleep now goodnight

• I'm down with it!

• This is not good :(

Oh noes I spilled water on my drawing paper...

• Wait no robo arm...

• how?!

This is not good

• I'm glad you like it, I tried making them as "real" as I could;)

JumpyJoey posted: »

Whoa. You sure those aren't in-game shots in HD? They're bloody brilliant.

• Thank youu! I love your art:D

nohuhhuh posted: »

aaaaa really cool!

• edited August 2015

After running outside with wolves, I needed a old drink so I poured a pint of water with ice cubes. There was about 10 ml left a droplet has gone on the paper :(

how?!

• Awww, shucks! You are so nice! :D

that au idea is amazing! those pics look so good ^_^

• edited August 2015

he could have an inbuilt camera and and spy cam on it... but, still amazing idea

Wait no robo arm...

• He is going to lose his arm in this house >:D

Wait no robo arm...

• This is really cool:D

• ;-;

at least you learned a valuable lesson: don't put any sort of drinks near your papers :\

• ok :D

He is going to lose his arm in this house >:D

• Oh, my! YOUR idea is awesome :D

he could have an inbuilt camera and and spy cam on it... but, still amazing idea

• Down with what??? The sickness...

AlphaLeague posted: »

I'm down with it!

• The AU.

Down with what??? The sickness...

• Well you succeeded!

Caoline posted: »

I'm glad you like it, I tried making them as "real" as I could;)

• YES! Oh by the way the wolves are like Jack AI, only I can see them, one is try to bite me right now but can't and one is sleeping on my bed the rest are outside.

;-; at least you learned a valuable lesson: don't put any sort of drinks near your papers

• Oh thanks alot! :D

I would love to see more art from you btw. I can't draw realistic people so I'm still really amazed by this drawing :D

Caoline posted: »

Thank youu! I love your art:D

• edited August 2015

Wow I was on less then 100 likes before this chat.

• This is amazing! You don't have to apologise, you're active when you can be active. :) Glad to have you back!

• It's a like fest in here. :P

Wow I was on less then 100 likes before this chat.

• Just.. Chilin

• If all the TFTB crew were pokemon which would they been....?

• It's pretty early, but my bed calls me.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.