If you chose to bring the army and the non-sentinel to highpoint , please come over here

What happens at the start of EP5 ? There's no way Ramsey would have been able to do something to Authur ( unless the plot armor gives him the ability to teleport between times and places ) , also Gryff wouldn't be to escape because the traitor wasn't at Ironrath ? ( not to mention that he magically heald his eye somehow )

Also , what's up with theses Forrester soldiers? Where did they appear from ? Did the 20 whitehill soldiers scare them that much ? lol

Comments

• edited August 2015

If you bring the army and the non- sentinel , logically Arthur can't die. But in the game he is dying.

• Arthur still dies and Gryff still escapes with both eyes intact. There's a reason that Episode 5 is almost universally hated/disliked.

• Arthur getting captured doesn't make sense but time passed during the episode. The traitor reveal and Gryff's release occurs a week or weeks(s) after Arthur's death.

• the time passed during the episode

that doesn't matter , we were with Ramsey since we entered the fucking hall , he didn't see Authur and/or order the soldiers to go back

About the Gyff , I don't think you're right . Talia tells Rodrick about the traitor after he sleeps with Elaena , which is immediately after her brother got killed

Arthur getting captured doesn't make sense but time passed during the episode. The traitor reveal and Gryff's release occurs a week or weeks(s) after Arthur's death.

• Actually Elaena mentions that it's been a few weeks.

HelloMyLord posted: »

the time passed during the episode that doesn't matter , we were with Ramsey since we entered the fucking hall , he didn't see Authu

• Oh my bad then

Actually Elaena mentions that it's been a few weeks.

• edited August 2015

Came here to say this exactly. Thank you.

The whole episode seems to expect you to have ALWAYS sided with your sentinel during the game. When the traitor is complaining about what Rodrik did, there is an awkward cut if you sided with the traitor on every decision and he only says some generic stuff. It feels like they didn't think it through and didn't took into consideration that the players could have chosen differently (I picked Duncan as sentinel and then sided with Royland on every choice, even took him to Highpoint).

Arthur still dies and Gryff still escapes with both eyes intact. There's a reason that Episode 5 is almost universally hated/disliked.

• You misinterpreted me, I agreed with your Arthur part (Arthur getting captured doesn't make sense) I was just trying to explain the Gryff portion. Sorry if I worded that awkward.

HelloMyLord posted: »

the time passed during the episode that doesn't matter , we were with Ramsey since we entered the fucking hall , he didn't see Authu

• Nah , it's my falut too

No need to apologize :)

You misinterpreted me, I agreed with your Arthur part (Arthur getting captured doesn't make sense) I was just trying to explain the Gryff portion. Sorry if I worded that awkward.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.